Compare quotes from top window tinting experts
Get matched with top window tinting experts in Albany, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local window tinting experts.
Recent Window Tinting Reviews in Albany
- Window Genie of Clifton ParkArrived at appointed time. The two man crew was very well organized; were able to clean windows without drastically cooling the house.Windows were spotless; would hire again.
- Window Genie of Clifton Parkvery pleased. their workman showed up on time, spent 4 hours cleaning the windows. He was very pleasant and professional. The windows look great!!
- Tint King, Inc.This was the 2nd and 3rd vehicles I brought to Dave and each of them couldn't have come out better. Knowing I am a contractor Dave fit me in each time around my busy schedule. I will always bring my vehicles to him and will recommend him to everyone I can.
- Fine Line Tint Shop LLCLove the tinting and the added windshield band really makes a difference when driving in the mornings and evenings. From start to finish I was impressed with Jason's (owner) professionalism and interest in being sure I got what I wanted. He was very patient about explaining the various shades of tinting and helping me figure out what would work best for me. He does all the work himself and takes pride in a job well done. He has many, many pictures of cars he has done so that you can see your model car with various tint scenarios. Shop was clean and neat and had a decent waiting room if you want to wait (takes about 2 hours--depending on how much you are having done). It is also within walking distance from Stuyvesant Plaza if you want something to do instead of waiting. Very pleased with the quality of the tinting and the application. Would definitely use FineLine Tint Shop again if I needed more tinting done. Great job all the way around. Call ahead for a quote and to set up an appointment 518-459-2069. He was booking about two weeks out when I made my appointment
- Ziebart AlbanyAfter looking into companies to have my car detailed and windows tinted I came across Ziebart on Angie's list and decided to stop by the shop to get an estimate. The owner, Brian, Was extremely professional and helpful when we explained what we were looking for. He took a look at the car and pointed out the small imperfections caused by the year of wear and tear as well as those pesky carts and door dings. He quoted us for the detail and window tinting comparable to the other local stores, but he explained more about the process and the reassurance of quality. I decided to inquire about the Diamond Glass paint protection to keep my car looking like I just drove it off the lot. He took me out to show me his car that he had done and explained the advantage to the extra protection. I was looking for this extra service at a few other locations and decided to go with it. Brian was very accommodating allowing me to drop the car off the night before where they stored it in the shop for the night. As estimated it took the day to complete the entire process. When I picked up the car it looked fantastic. It looked better than when I drove it off the lot. Brian was such a friendly and personable individual, it made it the whole experience feel warm. He explained the business, background and got to know me. He helped me make a few decisions with out pushing items or services that I didn't need or want. It was great to feel like a valued customer in an area that lacks that professionalism. I would highly recommend anyone to his store
- Ziebart AlbanyZiebart Albany had been recommended to me. First I tried calling them; after 3 messages I still never received a return call. So I gave them the benefit of the doubt and visited their Central Avenue location and talked with them and asked for an estimate for window tinting, auto detailing and Weather Tech floor/trunk mats. They took all the info and said they would look it all up and call me with an estimate. After several weeks and no return call again or phone message, I decided maybe it was a "female " thing. So I sent my husband in with the car (20 minute drive each way). He talked with them about all 3 services again and gave them a cell number and email address for the "promised" estimate. Well now it has been over a month and once again no estimate, call back, email, etc
Window Tinting Services in Albany
- Business Description:Window Genie is a nationally ranked home service franchise specializing in window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more. Estimates are always free – no obligation! Have us out to your home and together we’ll discuss options to find the right set of services to fit your home and budget needs. We’re committed to professionalism and customer satisfaction. All field technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded and have passed a background check. We’re the home ser..Recent Review:Very well, I will be using them annually.Catherine P.
- Business Description:Discount Auto Transport is now Mike's Discount Auto Transport. We are federally licensed and bonded auto mover for 15 years; A+ Rating with the BBB. We ship all types of vehicles nationwide, operable or inoperable, in open or enclosed carrier. Call us for a FREE quoteRecent Review:Looks great and they were so nice and very professional 😊😍Jill A.
- Business Description:Paul Schlimgen, owner. Complete glass shop with a unique service that restores dual pane glass that is foggy. Shower doors are a speciality.Recent Review:I needed a single pane window repairedTehresa C.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Ziebart International Corp.Recent Review:I had my truck undercoated in 2012 at the Binghamton NY store. Every year went back for the inspections to what I was told to keep the warranty going. Every year I complained about the undercoating coming off before the end of winter especially the frame. Finally, 2018 they decided my frame needed to be scraped and undercoating reapplied then in 2019 again but this time they charged me to do it as the undercoating was coming off again. Last week I got home with truck looked out window and noticed truck was sitting funny went under truck and frame between cab and box was so rusted the frame broke on both sides. I took my trust into the salesmen at the shop that their product was protecting my truck unfortunately it was an expensive mistake. So far I'm being told there is no warranty on my undercoating. They have since blocked me from their Facebook page don't answer emails or phone calls pretty rotten way to do business. User's recommendation: do not trust these people to keep your car protected might look good after application but rusting underneathfred r.
- Business Description:3M Authorized Window Film Installers
- Business Description:Ali's Auto Repair website! We service and repair most domestic and popular import automobiles.Ali's Auto Repair is family owned and operated. We Are Proud to serve the capital region in all types of automotive work, we're dedicated to quality and honesty, technicians who you can consider your friends. We Also Offer No Income Check No credit Check No Interest Financing For All Automotive Repair
- Business Description:credit cards
- Business Description:If you need a new car stereo or other mobile electronics installed in your vehicle, Original Soundz of Saratoga is your best bet in the area. We're an experienced and knowledgeable company offering skilled installation of components including remote starters and backup cameras. You can count on us for reliable workmanship and affordable rates. Upgrading your car, truck, or boat has never been easier
- Recent Review:Love the tinting and the added windshield band really makes a difference when driving in the mornings and evenings. <br /> From start to finish I was impressed with Jason's (owner) professionalism and interest in being sure I got what I wanted. He was very patient about explaining the various shades of tinting and helping me figure out what would work best for me. He does all the work himself and takes pride in a job well done. He has many, many pictures of cars he has done so that you can see your model car with various tint scenarios. Shop was clean and neat and had a decent waiting room if you want to wait (takes about 2 hours--depending on how much you are having done). It is also within walking distance from Stuyvesant Plaza if you want something to do instead of waiting. <br /> Very pleased with the quality of the tinting and the application. Would definitely use FineLine Tint Shop again if I needed more tinting done. <br /> Great job all the way around. Call ahead for a quote and to set up an appointment 518-459-2069. He was booking about two weeks out when I made my appointmentDonna H.
See all 3 highly rated companies in AlbanyJoin Angi now
Find window tinting experts in
- Feura Bush
- Green Island
- East Greenbush
- East Berne
- West Sand Lake
window tinting experts in Albany
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fine Line Tint Shop LLC1436 Western Ave
Albany, New York
- Fine Line Tint Shop LLC
- INFAMOUS GRAPHICS1033 CENTRAL AVE
Albany, New York
- INFAMOUS GRAPHICS
- JPH Property Solutions, LLC1121 McClellan Street
Schenectady, New York
- JPH Property Solutions, LLC
- Mike's Discount Auto Transport 424 N 5th Ave
- Mike's Discount Auto Transport
- Raindancer Carwash496-B Albany Shaker Rd
Albany, New York
- Raindancer Carwash
- UNDERPASS MOTORS LLC1098 CENTRAL AVE.
Albany, New York
- UNDERPASS MOTORS LLC
- Window Genie of Clifton Park48 Church Hill Rd
Waterford, New York
- Window Genie of Clifton Park
- Ziebart Albany1114 Central Ave
Albany, New York
- Ziebart Albany