Window Genie of Clifton Park

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2015

48 Church Hill Rd

Waterford, NY 12188

Window Genie is a nationally ranked home service franchise specializing in window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more. Estimates are always free – no obligation! Have us out to your home and together we’ll discuss options to find the right set of services to fit your home and budget needs. We’re committed to professionalism and customer satisfaction. All field technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded and have passed a background check. We’re the home service providers you can trust!...

05/16/2020

Janet H.

THEY DID A FANTASTIC JOB. THE HOUSE WAS SPOTLESS AND THEY EVEN WASHED OUR WHITE FLOWER POTS ON THE FRONT PORCH. THE POTS WERE BADLY STAINED AND WE WERE LOOKING FOR NEW ONES. THEY NOW LOOK BRAND NEW!!! GREAT JOB . WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

Description of Work
POWER WASHING OUTSIDE OF HOME

Category pressure washing

[Member Name Removed], So glad your happy with your house. Thank you for the business and stay safe! Joe

04/29/2019

Srikanth S.

Jim gave me a detailed estimate for each service and told me what was possible or not. They showed up on time and got everything done to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
power washing, windows and gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

09/08/2018

Rene G.

Great job, professional, clean. Great attention to detail.

Description of Work
House pressure wash and window cleaning inside and out

Category window cleaning, replacement windows, pressure washing

09/08/2018

Susan L.

Well. they were very prompt and courteous.ell

Description of Work
Siding and windows washed

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

08/02/2018

Aimee M.

They are professional, timely, and neat. I would definitely hire them again

Description of Work
I have hired Window Genie for several years to clean about 30 windows in our 2-story home

07/10/2018

Louise C.

They did an excellent job. I am very pleased. I would recommend Window Genie.

Description of Work
House pressure washing

12/13/2017

Jeanne S.

It did not go well. They could not get the screens off to wash several of the windows. The screens they did take off were not replaced properly and some of the windows they washed were not closed completely and locked when they finished. Also some of the windows were streaked and only partially washed.

Description of Work
They washed my windows

10/09/2017

Kathleen A.

Very well. The team did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned.

10/04/2017

Jim L.

Arranged the date and time approximately 2 months in advance, and they came on the date and time. Work was done efficiently and well done. No complaints at all. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
House power washing, and exterior window washing.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

09/04/2017

marianne Q.

The best ever! Due to a scheduling glitch, the window cleaning service that I have used for 12 years could not put me on the schedule until October. I called at the end of June. I contacted the Window Genie of Clifton Park and an hour later received a return call. Joe came to my house and offered me different options that reflected in the prices being tiered. We scheduled a time that was convenient for me. Mark and Kevin (the cleaning crew) showed up on time and neatly attired. They did a superb job. Every window was done. Streakless and all of the corners were cleaned. Impeccable. I will use them again. Aside from being professional, they were personable and worked straight through. The Window Genie of Clifton Park was cheaper, did a better job and was more responsive than the company I had used for 12 years. Love this company!

Description of Work
Cleaned the windows on my two story house - inside and out.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

09/04/2017

teri G.

Badly. I hired this company because they did A GREAT JOB on power washing. The guys came to clean the gutters without all of their equipment. They spent little time and left the area on the gutters and ground littered with Shingle residue. I called the company and was pleased the owner called me back .He promised to send them back out. They have not returned. I have given ample time. I trusted the owner to honor his promise. DO NOT HIRE THEM FOR GUTTERS! I HOPE THEY FULLY CLEANED THEM...

Description of Work
Hired for gutter cleaning.

08/16/2017

Leslie S.

The owner Joe gave me a two-hour window, to which I objected, but he agreed to have his crew call me when they were ready to come over. They called, they showed up promptly and did a beautiful job. Gave me some tips and good advice too. They called, they showed up promptly and did a beautiful job. Gave me some tips and good advice too.

Description of Work
I had heard of Window Genie through a friend, and then a Groupon became available, so I scored a great price to have my windows cleaned. Even though there was rain in the forecast, we were scheduled for an afternoon time. I will hire Window Genie again.

08/14/2017

Rose R.

Had my gutters cleaned and Derek did an excellent job. I had them cleaned a few years ago for less money but they did a lousy job. They left all the debris all over my yard, just threw it down and never cleaned it up. They also lifted several shingles and never put them back down. Derek was very professional and showed that in his promptness and work he did.

Description of Work
Clean gutters that had screens on them.

07/20/2017

robert P.

The price was certainly reasonable.

Description of Work
They cleaned windows.

Category replacement windows

07/11/2017

John S.

Not very well. It is now July 11th, no Joe, no crew, no phone call. Gutters are still overflowing during rainstorms. I am presently seeking someone else to do the job. I know Window Genie is located about 15-20 miles from my residence. I would certainly have more respect if I was told he didn't cover this area or if I received a phone call by the end of June saying scheduling was delayed. Joe should know that I am more than happy to share my experience with his company with friends, neighbors and anyone else willing to listen.

Description of Work
On June 9th, I contacted Joe Consolo at Window Genie of Clifton Park via Angie's List regarding cleaning service for clogged roof gutters. Told Joe that the gutters overflow during when raining and the water was pooling by the foundation. Joe said that he could schedule me for the end of June but he may be able to get the job done sooner if a crew working the area has some extra time. In any case the job will be scheduled and done by the end of June.

06/13/2017

Thomas C.

Great. The two man team was very effective and coordinated in their efforts.

Description of Work
Needed first floor windows of home cleaned, inside and out. Window screens were caulked shut with silicon, So, I cut through the silicon so the Genie crew could do their magic. Windows and screens were cleaned very nicely and now you almost do not see the screen when looking out the windows from any room in the house. One crew even removed child stickers from front door as a bonus. Looks great. They were right on time and pointed out the problems with getting the job done right away. They were eager to get moving on the job and were well paced and productive. No slackers in this crew! All A and B+ work. Glad to have tried them out. Will do it again.

05/31/2017

Diane D.

Was quoted a start time of 10 am to 12 pm....I called the day of service to confirm and was told the time was changed to 11 am to 1 pm yet I was never notified. No one came until 2 pm. Windows that were cleaned looked great! However the person sent to clean them stated he was afraid of ladders and as a result didn't clean my front picture window and two bedroom windows as he was afraid of positioning the ladder in those spots. I was still charged the quoted price with no reduction for windows not done. Not sure why a window cleaning company would hire someone afraid of heights. There should be a way to clean these windows safely. Overall I was a little disappointed!

Description of Work
All outside of windows on a two family house cleaned

05/01/2017

Kathryn B.

Only after they arrived on the day of the service did the employees of Window Genie say there is a problem. You have screens and they aren't included, but you don't want a clean window and a dirty screen. So they proposed doing have the number of windows agreed to, and do the screens for those windows. I said okay but didn't like this last minute change. I said to do the windows and screens upstairs. Shortly after the windows and screens were washed, one of the screens fell out of the second floor window and landed on a bush and was torn and damaged. Another window on the second floor has a constantly rattling screen. I think they need to be very clear at the time of hiring what the service includes, so any details can be thought through better and not at the last minute.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned in three story house.

03/27/2017

Joseph S.

It went very well, very professional crew.

Description of Work
window and gutter cleaning

02/20/2017

alice B.

They were on time and very thorough. They did everything they said they would do and I would definitely use them again..

Description of Work
They cleaned my windows.

01/16/2017

Ronald S.

Good - two employees came out and used a ladder to get on my roof and access the gutters to be cleaned from the roof.

Description of Work
Leaves cleaned out of our gutters.

12/08/2016

Aimee M.

They show up exactly when they say, their prices are quite reasonable and they do a good job. Their very reliable very good, cost are well in line and I've already used them twice and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I used Window Genie of Clifton Park for window cleaning. They clean all of our windows in and out.

11/14/2016

John S.

excellent. would hire again for sure.

Description of Work
We hired Window Genie to wash windows in a 2 story home after getting a great price through Angies List. Their employee Mark did a superb job, showed up on time, and was polite and very friendly. I plan to hire them again next year to do an exterior power washing. Great company.

11/01/2016

Monica S.

Cleaners arrived slightly late, but otherwise did a great job. It was wonderful to see clearly through windows we have not been able to reach.

Description of Work
Needed all windows washed inside and out. Upon Window Genie's advice we also had them clean all the screens.

09/29/2016

Diane A.

Response time for estimate and job were excellent. No complaints.

Description of Work
pressure washed siding and sidewalk

Capital Gutters

Capital Gutters proudly opened in the Albany area in 2007. Capital Gutters is a family run Business operating for over 20 years originating in Oyster Bay, Long Island in 1986. At Capital Gutters all we do is gutters and know all the in's and out's of the Gutter trade. Many companies do many other things and are "Jack of All Trades" which in our opinion waters down the end products, Where at Capital Gutters we are Jack of one Trade Gutters. Also serving Niskayuna, Rexford, Clifton Park, Ballston Lake, Ballston Spa, Malta, Saratoga, Glenville & Burnt Hill.

Offers by Capital Gutters on Angi
    The Clean Edge

The Clean Edge is a small family owned business. The owner has experience in Window Cleaning, Power Washing, and many more Maintenance related fields that your home needs. Our goal is to always provide quality service and treat your home as if it were our own.

Bennett Contracting Inc

Family owned and operated. Award winning. Over 75 full time employees. With 100 years of experience and thousands of successful construction projects in our portfolio, Bennett is proud to have earned a 99% satisfaction rate among our customers.

Offers by Bennett Contracting Inc on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Window Cleaning, Roof Cleaning, Pressure Washing – Home Exterior, Decks, Driveways, Sidewalks, & Pavers, Gutter Cleaning, & Window Tinting.