Candles add a decorative touch and cozy feel to any room, but they can quickly get dusty and dirty without regular cleaning. Learn a few different strategies to clean your candles, along with what not to do, for best results.
Get matched with top Cleaning Services in Rupert, WV
There are 5 highly-rated local cleaning services.
Recent Cleaning Services Reviews in Rupert
- Handy House CleaningAshley arrived on time, and did an awesome job cleaning my home. She was very courteous and made the whole experience comfortable. Would definitely hire her again.
- Extreme MaidsThe girls arrived on time, was very professional and friendly. Cleaned everything that was asked to clean and more. Did a great job. Would definitely hire them again.
- Lewis CleaningSonia was professional and follow up on all that was ask of her. She done the job very well and is now on a schedule to come and clean my home. Gary B
- Totally Clean by RickService was wonderful. He took his time and being on the 3rd floor he did a wonderful job. No streak. Always respectful and prompt. Very professional.
- Window ButlerIt went great. The windows were cleaned and I don't know how they did it, but the gutters were cleaned without rotting leaves being left behind.
- Ronna StudenwaldShe did a beautiful job. She wasn't cheap but she was thorough. I have a huge house and it has three floors. It was pricey but it was worth it. She got in touch with me right away. She walked me through the whole house and took notes in each room what exactly I wanted done so that was good. I didn't want all my windows washed but I wanted some other ones that are miscurtained. She walked on everything I wanted done. I didn't want my bedroom touched so she didn't do anything in there. She did exactly what I wanted her to do. They brought everything with them and they had their own machine
- Michael MeyerHe does work in Wheeling and all over the place for apartment houses. He is a fantastic worker and a great guy. I gave him a recommendation for Wheeling for the businesses down there for apartment houses and stuff, now he has got 15 apartment houses that he is taking care of. Say if they have an emergency with plumbing or anything like that, he goes down and takes care of it. His boss is in Florida. So what he does is, he calls his boss and then his boss has a charge account and then he okays everything Michael needs and he comes, picks it up and comes back and does the work. Michael is really good. He comes and helps my husband open the pool, hose down the driveway with bleach, water and all that kind of stuff. He helps us do all that. He has cleaned the garage. He has cleaned the windows here just recently. I washed all the curtains. He and my husband put them back up. I hire him once a month to come to the house to run the sweeper over all the furniture, under it, on top and all over it. I tell him to run around the baseboards with the sweeper. The girls are here now helping me with more or less dusting and light house work. He is our personal life time hired handyman. I pay him $10 an hour. I don't know what he charges. That's what I told him I think, is I pay everybody that. I pay the girls even more. I think he isn't getting paid enough money. I always give him extra money. He is really fast and does twice as much work as anyone does. They spend hours doing what he does. He is extremely fast. I always give him extra money because he does such a nice job and I think he deserves it. Once in a while, he has been a little late. If somebody hires him they're going to have to let him to know that they want him on time. I've been sort of lax because he has got two little kids and he helps get them off to school and all that kind of stuff. So I've told him to come over here later. But if you told him to be on a job, I'm sure he would try to be there or call and let you know why he is late. It doesn't happen that often. I think he is very professional
- Three Sisters CleaningThey always did a wonderful job and left the place looking fantastic. They were always cheerful; worked very hard and finished the job in about 3 hours. It was a pleasure having them in the house. Anyone who has them come and work for them will be glad they hired them.
- ANTHONY'S CARPET CLEANERSvery professional and respectful. Did a great job. Did not waste any time, worked very hard. Was about $100 cheaper than other estimates with same or equal quality. They went beyond what was required. Highly recommend and would definitely use again. Called several places to get estimates and Anthony quoted the cheapest and quickest response within a few days. Our 9 year old just got over mono and needed to disinfect the couch he was laying on
- JAS Cleaning ServiceJAS Cleaning service came into my home and done some basic cleaning. They went as far as moving things to dust, they pulled the furniture out and swept and mopped behind it. They also told me if I wanted my beds to be made to lay the sheets out on the bed and they would get to it. They are very respectful and very trustworthy. They are very dependable and they also give you a call the night before they come to remind you that you have a scheduled cleaning day. ABOSULTLY love their work
Cleaners in Rupert
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:JD is very professional and easy to work with. Started and finished when he said he would, gave me a fair price and left everything looking great. Would definitely hire him again.aNN b.
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..Recent Review:Not good. Handy postponed 2 times. Without negotiating with me, they set the new date. Tomorrow I am not available for their possible set new day. Tried contact but no phone. So I wrote via the e-mail and Message to call me. Only to find more useless communications confirming tomorrow. I've already paid via Angie's list, had a fee placed to my credit which fine since they postponed. But I will not be penalized if Handy shows up tomorrow 7am. I've tried multiple time to negotiate the needed scheduled but no response to my attempts ... Raymond Hamden 202 262 880Dr. Raymond H. H.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand..Recent Review:Repair a hole in leather jacket sleeveVicki M.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Started by Paul Freeman, a lifetime collector of Arts and Crafts period textiles, Archive Edition offers reproductions of a hand selected collection of the finest Arts and Crafts textiles discovered throughout his lifetime. Archive Edition Textiles are copywrited reproductions of authentic Arts and Crafts patterns using modern materials. In 2014, Freeman partnered with Karl Eulberg, an executive in the furniture industry and lifetime fan and collector of Arts & Crafts. Eulberg brings a backg..Recent Review:It hasn't gone. Have you not read several previous reviews???Gene P M.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:Panhandle Cleaning and Restoration is the leading provider of disaster recovery services in the Ohio Valley. Panhandle was founded in 1977 by Robert C. Contraguerro, Sr., whose commitment to fairness, honesty, and quality work helped the company quickly establish a reputation for the quality of its services and the professionalism of its team. We’re a full service contractor, which means that we’ll take you through every step of the recovery process, from the initial assessment to any necess..Recent Review:Initially the temporary fix was ok, but it took 2 years and not all of the work was completed. Out of frustration we gave up on them. We had 3 different job supervisors during that time. Never hire them .Cathy S.
- Business Description:Are you looking for cost-effective attachments for your floor cleaning machine? Janal Products of Houston, TX, has the best offers when it comes to vacuum attachments!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cleaner articles
You’ve hired a professional house cleaning service. Now what? Find out how to prepare for the first visit, what to tip, how to leave a review, and the answer to one of the biggest questions—should you stay home or leave to get out of the way?
Cleaning, vacuuming, and deodorizing your mattress on a regular basis is the best way to make sure it lasts as long as possible. Follow these simple steps to remove stains and dust mites from your mattress for a great night’s sleep.
Find Cleaning Services in
- White Sulphur Springs
- Oak Hill
- Piney View
- Mount Hope
- Shady Spring
Cleaning Services in Rupert
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ALL-PRO CARPET CLEANING306 E 3rd Ave
Ranson, West Virginia
- Apple Valley Home Services464 Huckleberry Dr
Gerrardstown, West Virginia
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Archive Edition Inc12575 Crenshw Blvd
- Auto Detailing By ME508 2nd St
Beckley, West Virginia
- ALL-PRO CARPET CLEANING
- Doc's Premiere Home ImprovementsPO Box 74
Bloomery, West Virginia
- Doc's Premiere Home Improvements
- East Coast Custom Vehicles Mark III1053 Northville Tpke
Riverhead, New York
- East Coast Custom Vehicles Mark III
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- Moving Ahead Services LLC
- Panhandle Cleaning & Restoration42 38th Street
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Patriot handyman services LLC 315 S State St
Athens, West Virginia
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS2973 Harbor Blvd 180
Costa Mesa, California
- Prince Builders289 Sunny Drive
Princeton, West Virginia
- PROFESSIONAL CLEANING AND PRESERVATION SERVICES7412 Keeney Mountain Rd
Sandstone, West Virginia
- Panhandle Cleaning & Restoration
- VALLEY CHEM-DRY2800 VIRGINIA AVE
Hurricane, West Virginia
- VALLEY CHEM-DRY