AMTECH APPLIANCE SERVICE

Founded 1974 • With Angi since May 2000

4454 N. 110th Street

Wauwatosa, WI 53225

Amtech specializes in Appliance Repair. We are family owned and operated and offer very fair and affordable pricing! We specialize in repairing the following: Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Stoves, Garbage Disposals, Ranges, and Microwaves. In April 2017, we added a service designed by Culligan which filters the water used for cooking and drinking. This system reduces Lead, Chlorine smell, Pharmaceuticals, Sediment, and much much more. Our motto is that when the job is done, you are delighted! Come visit our lively Facebook page; Amtech Appliance Service on FB. You can also visit our website @ Amtechrepair.com or email us @ Amtechrepair@yahoo.com. Prefer the phone...so do I...262-377-8516. Thank you for considering Amtech Appliance Service for your major appliance repair needs! We understand that when a Refrigerator is on the blink, this may be an after hours call. If we are available we will come so give us a try as often times we can help!...

appliance repair (39)small appliance repair (1)

03/04/2021

Technician came on time, did great work and price was reasonable. Everything is working great. I would definitely rehire him and highly recommend the services of Amtech Appliance Service

Description of Work
Washer/Dryer repair

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

01/28/2021

Gave them a call as my ice maker on my Samsung fridge stopped working and needed it fixed or replaced. I explained my issue and they said that they dont fix Samsung or LG fridges. Well then why are those brand on your website as ones that you fix. They said that those brands give them a lot of trouble and not worth fixing. I was willing to pay whatever price as I dont want to buy a new fridge. They need to fix their website branding, its misleading.

Description of Work
Needed fridge ice maker fixed or replaced

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

There may have been a miscommunication we do work on Samsung and LG appliances. We do not however work on their ice makers. We have had too many issues with them freezing up. We do not want to charge a customer to come out for an issue that is going to be reoccurring. There have been too many times that we defrost them and get them working only to have the customer call us back in 6 months to a year for the same issue. The issue is in the design and to our knowledge there is no permanent fix that we are aware of. We are only willing to repair things that we can guarantee are going to be a permanent fix and that is just not the case with this situation.

01/25/2021

Excellent. Amtech is a family business and I highly recommend them. They called me the same day when Angie’s list contacted them. They came out the next day and resolved the problem. I was informed that I would pay for service call and parts. I was happy with the reasonable price and was told that I had the option of being billed or to pay that day.

Description of Work
Oven repair

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

12/26/2020

He was great. I called 4 people before I could find someone who could come out the same day. He spent a lot of time trying to figure it out and decided it must be the fan. The fridge refused to run the diagnostics. He had to order parts, but he kept in touch to let me know how it was going. But by the time he came back with the parts the fridge had started working again, and still is. He charged me for the service call, ( and he came out twice), and said if the fridge ends up needing that new part there wouldn’t be any more fees to have it replaced. He really seems to know his business, and he wore a mask , ( this is during the pandemic). I will definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Refrigerator was alarming and not cooling

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

02/22/2020

Great Service from this company. Replaced main LED in refrigerator and diagnosed wire shorting out in freezer LED. Returned the next day with a freezer LED and replaced it at no extra charge for additional service call or light. An expensive repair that was made a little better by this company. I would recommend them for any appliance repair. Good people providing great service.

Description of Work
Defective LED Lights in Refrigerator needed replacement

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

02/04/2020

No work was performed. They never called me back.

Description of Work
Never called back.

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

01/21/2020

Beautifully! I would call Amtech again .

Description of Work
Needed new igniter for LG gas oven.

Work Completed On 01/07/2020

11/15/2019

Great!! He also made additional great recommendations!!!

Description of Work
Oven grill replacement.

Work Completed On 11/02/2019

07/24/2019

Josh was very informative and walked us through the issues that were causing our leaky dishwasher. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Dishwasher Repair

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

Thank you!

04/18/2019

The dishwasher works fine after service. But the leaking problem for the washer still persists after work.

Description of Work
Repairment of dishwasher and washer

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

We Can come back if we need to. For scheduling please call 262-377-8516 Your number is not listed here.

REPAIRS OF ALL MAJOR BRANDS OF APPLIANCES; REFRIGERATORS, RANGES, OVENS, WASHERS, DRYERS, DISHWASHERS, AND GARBAGE DISPOSALS. *New, we offer a water filtration system by Culligan, call for details! 262-377-8516

SALE OF PARTS ONLY