TJ's Hauling Service Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2005

We are a hauling company that offers a variety of different services, will haul away 1 item to as many as you have. For more information please call or visit or website www.tjshaulingservice.com.

2022 Super Service Award

hauling (503)dumpster rental (47)trash removal (18)

11/30/2022

Jen W.

TJ's Hauling Service is great! They provided a quote the same day I submitted an inquiry, and they were able to come out within a few days and get the job done quickly. They were reliable, professional, friendly, and super affordable. I'll definitely call them again if I have anything else I need hauled, and I'd highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
TJ's Hauling removed an old treadmill from our basement and disposed of it.

11/29/2022

Lon W.

We had a bunch of cardboard, and scrap lumber and some other odd and ends that needed to be tossed. They are a family business and very prompt and friendly. I would recommend them to anyone. They also took two old computers to my surprise. Excellent to do business with. I would use them again.

Description of Work
A bunch of cardboard, and scrap lumber and some other odd and ends that needed to be tossed

05/13/2022

Inez S.

John and Tim were the best. Very quick service, efficient, professional, friendly, and careful. The price was the best anywhere; extremely affordable. Will definitely be calling them back for more service.

Description of Work
Hauled away my water heater

Work Completed On 05/12/2022

05/03/2022

Deborah R.

Tim and John came the next morning in the rain and hauled everything away. Really wonderful, pleasant, and very hard working guys. I was truly impressed!!! The price was extremely reasonable for the amount of work done.

Description of Work
Remove a child's wooden fort with slide and swing - already taken apart

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

03/02/2022

Debra K.

They were extremely friendly, prompt, fast, and efficient. Well worth the money they asked for. I will be calling them back later in the year.

Description of Work
remove 12 sections of 2x4 and particle board shelf pieces

Work Completed On 03/02/2022

08/17/2021

amy C.

I called and was provided a super reasonable quote and they were at my door within just a few hours. Super nice guys, hard workers and sat and chatted with them for a little while. I would highly recommend them to anyone! A+ Guys, thanks so much!

Description of Work
Refrigerator removal

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

04/03/2021

Jennie K.

TJ's was prompt, courteous, and professional and I would recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
I needed several items removed from the basement.

Work Completed On 04/03/2021

08/30/2020

ROSE K.

great. They were prompt and efficient

Description of Work
Hauling away of an old sofa and lawn mower

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

07/14/2020

Natalie G.

TJ's Hauling is the best! I called in the morning and they were out within an hour. They were efficient and very professional. They said they approach each job as if it was their own home and were extremely careful. I am relocating and as things progress I am sure I will be calling again!

Description of Work
Refrigerator removed from a basement

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

11/16/2019

Judith B.

The two men my husband worked with to get the railroad ties loaded and hauled away did a fantastic job. My husband indicated that they were super hard workers and did an outstanding job for a fair price. Would hire again without reservation!

Description of Work
Railroad ties hauled away

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

08/18/2019

Sandra H.

They responded quickly, gave me a very good price, and did a careful and efficient removal.

Description of Work
Remove two reclining love seats from a second floor apartment

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

01/28/2019

Paul S.

I had a great experience with TJ's Hauling Service, and I will definitely use them again next time I have stuff to haul. I rented a dumpster (large trailer) to get rid of remodeling debris. They brought the trailer, I filled it up over a couple of days, and they hauled it away with the debris when I was done. Couldn't be easier and I think the price was a great bargain.

Description of Work
Dumpster rental

Category hauling services, dumpster service

Work Completed On 01/02/2019

10/22/2018

Roberto C.

TJ's Hauling Service was on time for delivery and pickup. Definitely would go with them again for next project.

Description of Work
Dumpster drop off and pickup

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

10/15/2018

Scott P.

Excellent job! Quick response, professional and reasonable. Will contact again in the future as needed.

Description of Work
Remove old wood from property

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

07/30/2018

william A.

Excellent cold not have gone better

Description of Work
Provided a large trailer to dump stuff in clean out house for a move

06/13/2018

Thad K.

Tim and John were very communicative and responsive. They kept us in the loop about arrival time and all aspects of the job. Once they arrived, they were total pros, the junk was quickly removed and hauled away. Very reasonable price for the amount of stuff they hauled away. I would hire them again for certain, and plan to!

Description of Work
Hauling away trash/junk

Work Completed On 06/13/2018

05/14/2018

PAMELA O.

They delivered trailer on time and picked it up soon after we called that it was full. Very prompt response if I could not get them on the phone right away.

Description of Work
Rented dumpster trailer for house cleanout

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

04/24/2018

Marga K.

Crew did a wonderful job clearing unwanted items out of my basement. Were in and out quickly, neatly, left things cleaner than started, and didn't skimp on the cubic yardage removed under the deal.

Description of Work
Haul junk from basement

Work Completed On 04/24/2018

02/05/2018

Nancy B.

Excellent! Wonderful customer service at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Hauling junk

Work Completed On 01/30/2018

10/27/2017

Eileen A.

They were easy to schedule with, worked to make it work for us. Worked so fast and efficiently that is was amazing. They were considerate of the home, didn't bump , dent, or mar any walls or doorways, and that wasn't easy in the small spaces. I added many items to my list and they just kept packing it on the truck., making sure they had everything out we wanted out. In just a couple of hours, they were finished with what I thought would be an all day job. The fee for their services was better than any other hauler I called. These guys are really experienced and know what they are doing. Have recommended them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Needed a 1100 square foot home and basement emptied of 50 years of stuff.

Work Completed On 09/20/2017

10/13/2017

Lisa S.

Very well. Punctual, friendly and they did an awesome job. Even offered to sweep the section of my garage where I had the junk piled. Great service! I would recommend to anyone and would hire again!

Description of Work
Removal of items to junk-yard.

Work Completed On 10/13/2017

10/04/2017

Penny L.

John & Tim are friendly, professional and their service was fantastic! Highly recommend and will hire again!

Description of Work
Yard waste removal; Removal of miscellaneous larger items including an old grill and snow thrower.

Work Completed On 10/04/2017