Krumm Siding & Roofing Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2011

1424 Hwy 64

New Richmond, WI 54017

Krumm Siding And Roofing, Inc. is a full service home exterior renovator. We at Krumm specialize in: Siding: Us Seamless Steel LPSmart side James Hardie Vinyl Soffit Fascia Window wraps Gutters Leafaway gutter system Seamless gutter system Roofing installation US Seamless Steel Other metal roofing

02/17/2019

Timothy S.

Outstanding! Cannot believe how great of a job they did and how beautiful our bathrooms look. Would use them again for all our work, if I need to again. True professionals.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category gutter repair, remodeling

10/03/2018

Grant R.

No call back after initial contact.

Description of Work
Veneer rock wall.

Category gutter repair, siding

Good Morning [Member Name Removed], I do not see a lead or a message from you here on Angie's List. We are committed to excellent customer service and prompt responses. I would like to get more information from you and find out what happened in this case. Could you please contact me at 715-246-6090 ext 301. We would love the opportunity to make this right for you. Penny Krumm Siding and Roofing, Inc

10/04/2017

patrick K.

They were very accommodating. There isn't anything I wish they would have done better.

Description of Work
They did the roof and the siding.

Category siding

08/16/2017

Kurt H.

They do really good work.

Description of Work
They put a patch on our roof.

05/01/2017

Michael K.

Great job, on time and great cleanup job. Fast and professional. Very curtious crew.

Description of Work
Replaqced damaged roof vents with new metal ones.

04/12/2017

Pam F.

Great! They came right away to do the estimate. They were very thorough and professional. Once I gave them the "go ahead", they scheduled the job and had it completed within a week.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof and gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing

09/16/2016

Michelle W.

I would recommend this company. I researched 15 different companies. I quickly eliminated vinyl siding. And the rest were all between Hardy Board and Steel. My brother has Hardy board and wishes he didn't have it. My two sisters have steel and love it. I was pretty sure I wanted Hardy board, but so many of the companies I had out were not happy as contractors with the product. I decided to go seamless steal. I wanted something that would be maintenance free, Which in the end Hardy board is not. So begins my search for Steel. The one company I had out, I wanted the product but was not impressed with the salesman or the owner. So I called the number on the catalog I received, and asked for a different contractor. I was given Mike Krumm's name. He came out and met with me and talked for well over 2 hours and left me knowing I had one more company out to bid. I really liked that he listened. I liked his genuine honesty. I liked that he explained things so that I could understand them. So after a few tweaks our contract was signed. Mike called me to let me know when they would be starting. I came home from work and they were hard at work. I met Bud the crew lead, the one overseeing the project, and the others working with them. They were all very polite. Bud the Lead was great at communicating to me what was happening and what would be happening. When I had questions he stopped and explained or was willing to do it differently. (I wasn't sure about the color of the shakes.) Bud had a circle of sample colors they could replace the existing boxes of shakes with.) There are always little things that don't go the way you would like them to, but they were very minor and Mike had Bud out here to tweak them. (one was I wanted a longer down spout but I wanted it out of the way when I mowed. DONE. I wanted a few things hung back up where I had them originally and they made a special trip back out to do them. I didn't like my old door with the new siding so I purchased a new one that they attempted to come back out and put up for me, and then realized I had the wrong size door, they came back out a second time to hang the door. The project took longer then I thought it would. Part of the crew would be temporarily called off on other jobs through out the process. Or they left by 1:30 PM a few days because it was over 100 degrees. Some days it rained. One day was because of a family emergency. ALL the things that took them away were understandable. They never stayed past 5:00 pm which would be nice if you wanted your home back when you came home from work. (I would have preferred they worked until it was dark out.) If I were Mike I would get rid of the person overseeing the job because it is a waste of Mikes Money. Bud is perfectly capable. The siding looks great. They picked up after themselves. and I was able to use my yard and house as needed.

Description of Work
Seamless steel siding.

09/16/2016

Michelle W.

Liked working directly with the owner. I thought Bud was very patient in explaining what and when everything was happening. My only complaint was how long the job took to complete. Guys kept getting pulled for other jobs and they left much earlier than I expected most days. I would hire them again. They did a good job of cleaning everything up and if I had questions or wanted something different, or extra they were willing to help.

Description of Work
Had my house and garage resided in seamless steel

05/09/2016

Denise C.

Due to some weather delays on previous jobs, the job start was delayed, but once they started, it moved right along until the job was finished. They worked well with us as the job progressed and decisions about details needed to be made. We had originally signed up for a double 5" exposure siding. When they arrived, they asked if we wanted a new style with a 4"/6" exposure. They ran off some samples from their machine, so we could get an idea of what it would look like. If we wanted what we signed up for, it was just a matter of 20 minutes to change the dies in the machine. We took a chance and went for the new and different look. Are we glad we did it. It looks fabulous. For a job of this size, there were only a couple of small details that didn't meet our expectations, which they readily addressed to our satisfaction. They were easy to work with and dependable. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for siding, soffit, fascia, or gutters. They are a busy company, so don't expect a quote and a start date the next week. Plan on a wait, but it is worth it.

Description of Work
Removed old vinyl siding, soffit, fascia, and gutters. Installed new seamless steel siding, soffit, fascia, and Leafaway gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

12/26/2015

Mike H.

It went very well. Owner Mike Krumm gave us the estimate for the job and helped us pick out colors and design. He provided very helpful suggestions and same time being very patient with our decision process. The crews did and excellent job, paying attention to detail and asking for input when needed. Over all I am very satisfied with this job and wouldn't hesitate recommending this company to others.

Description of Work
Installed seamless steel siding on house and exterior garage.

Category gutter repair, roofing

08/18/2014

Sally D.

Description of Work
Gutters & LeafAway guards

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

03/02/2014

Amy J.

I thought I had an ice dam or roof damage due to a leaking ceiling.He indicated what we could do on our own to take care of the problem. There was no charge. He provided costing for what he could do for the problem if we didn't want to investigate on our own. He was upfront, and had our best interest in mind. We followed his advice and were able to fix things on our own saving us over $1000. Because of his integrity he will be the first-person call for future roof work.

Description of Work
I called for a consultation. He came out, looked at things and provided honest, helpful advice.

02/26/2014

joseph M.

They did a great job. They were easy to work with, and got the roof on quickly. The roofing job was good quality workmanship.

Description of Work
Put a new roof on the house after storm damage

Category gutter repair

10/21/2013

Larry J.

This was done very good, no complaints at all

Description of Work
gutters and facia

Category gutter repair

09/05/2013

Lloyd N.

On time, on budget and a great job on a large home in TWO DAYS. Did more than required in less time and left my place EXTREMELY clean. My neighbors liked their work so much that two others had Krumm put on their new roofs the next week. LOVE KRUMM Roofing and Siding.

Description of Work
Removed the old room and installed a new roof and siding on a very large home in TWO DAYS!

Category siding

03/06/2013

gary R.

Excellent Work was done well and they were very professional. Top quality couldn't be better. Workers were pros and very friendly

Description of Work
New vinyl siding

Squeegee Squad

As a Western Wisconsin Window Cleaning Company, thousands of customers have come to trust our customer service-oriented approach to provide a great window cleaning experience. Our window cleaning company was built on a solid foundation and will continue to grow and serve Hudson Eau Claire, & Western WI for years to come. As your local professional window cleaning company, we provide residential, commercial & high rise window washing services. Window washing is an art and skill to leave no streaks, be efficient and use the proper tools we are experts in keeping your home or commercial property looking sparkling. Contact us for a free estimate on Window Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Chandelier Cleaning, and more! Payments options available are cash, credit cards, and checks. Additional location - 2809 E Hamilton Ave #179 Eau Claire, WI 54701.

Super Wash Bro's

Here at Super Wash Bros, we pride ourselves in performing top of the line SoftWashing and Pressure Washing services for our communities. We are dedicated to going above and beyond our customers expectations while also providing the highest level of cleaning which is promised by Super Wash Bros.

EZ Home Solutions

Here at EZ Home Solutions, we have over 16 years of experience delivering quality and excellence as a general contractor. We specialize in the replacements, and renovations of residential exteriors such as roofing, siding, and windows. In addition to our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, our company is a five-star rated business known for its dedication to superior service and customer satisfaction. From consumer protection and training excellence, to city heritage preservation awards — we are an award-winning company with numerous Top 200 national accolades under our belt. We believe in selfless service and building lasting relationships with our customers. This means that when you work with us, we treat your home as if it were our own. You can trust that we'll never cut corners and always advocate for materials and practices with your family's safety in mind. To back our claims, we warranty our work for a lifetime. Rest "EZ" knowing that your home is in our hands. MN LIC. #BC657434 | WI LIC. #DC-060900059

Offers Coupon

General Remodeling
    MN20324493 - WI850373
    Minnesota - Wisconsin
    The states of MN-WI
    09/30/2017
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing

Roofing Repairs, Replacement Roof (Metal Roof, Rubber Roof, Asphalt Shingles), Replacement Windows, Siding (Seamless Steel, Vinyl, James Hardie, LP Smartside), Gutter Protection Systems (Leafaway, Seamless Gutters. Diamond Back Screens), Roof Replacement, & Ice Dam Removal