ALL ANGLES LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2007

1-3 Employees.Family Owned and Operated. We take Pride in the Quality of our craftsmanship. We fell that our subcontractors are top Quality trades people and care about your home. We strive to keep a clean job site. Free initial estimate....

Window World of Portland Oregon

Window World of Portland is locally owned and operated by owners John Rouse and Bill Mallory. Always committed to bringing the finest exterior solutions to our customers, we have been providing our signature vinyl windows, siding, entry doors, patio doors, storm doors, garage doors, and more to the Portland community since our start in 2007. With a combined 47 years of construction expertise, John and Bill lead our team of estimators, installers, and office staff in our mission to offer remarkable service from the start to finish of every job. Having served over 3,000 homeowners in the region, our business philosophy is based largely on building relationships with customers. We take pride in the value we provide through our service, high-quality products, and years of construction experience.

Offers by Window World of Portland Oregon on Angi
Renewal by Andersen of Oregon & SW Washington

Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish window and patio door replacement process, where you'll get custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors professionally installed for you. Simply request a free in-home window consultation and you’ll be on your way to enjoying your beautiful new windows and patio doors for years to come.

Legit Exteriors

Legit Roofing Co., located in Vancouver, Washington, is a full service, experienced roofing company in the Portland, OR area. We have provided professional and reliable roofing services for both residential and commercial customers! We are committed to offering homeowners and businesses the best quality, service, and price for their roofing needs. Each Legit Roofing Co. project is custom-designed to meet our clients' individual needs, and all of our materials and products are of the highest quality. Our employees are all trained in a wide variety of roofing applications and safety standards. When you need roofing services, look no further than Legit Roofing Co. We are waiting for your business! Also serving Vancouver, Orchards, Hazel Dell, Salmon Creek, Cascade Park, Mill Plain, Battleground, Washougal, Camas, Ridgefield, & Washington.

06/21/2012

After waiting over a month for a bid, we still never received one. I did send emails as reminders we were still waiting for a bid for the repairs to our home. We did receive 1 email return, saying it would be done that weekend, never happened. We did receive a phone call after another email, was told he was very busy and would have it done in a few days. Again, never happened. We are not going to ...

Description of Work
The owner came over to our home to see what we wanted done. He was here for over 2 hours, taking notes, & giving advice on how we can repair items ourselves. This was on Mother's day. We were told he would email us a bid by the end of the week.

Category mobile home remodeling

02/22/2011

I spent about $13000 on that service. Clearly I like them because I keep using them. The owners name is Brett Waters and he is just a master at what he does. He is an excellent carpenter and he very easy to work with. He is also cooperative and accommodating if I have certain needs. I think that he has given me a good price.

Description of Work
I used All Angles LLC off and on probably for 15 years for remodeling. The most recent time I worked with them was last summer and he replaced windows, built a deck, installed kitchen, and cabinets.

Category decks,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling

05/19/2009

After a few contacts with some companies who were either way overpriced or weren't interested in a small job, Brent Waters (AllAngles LLC) came to our house for consultation and estimates.He was very helpful with suggestions and drew up a couple of options to accomplish what my wife and I wanted. We made an agreement on April 17 and after waiting for permits,material and weather the job was comple...

Description of Work
Constructed a patio cover approxamitly 12' x 18' incorporated into existing roof.

Category sunrooms

06/29/2007

I ultimately decided to do this job myself, but if I had hired anyone I definitely would have hired Brent. He was very easy to talk to, the cabinets I went to see at the home of a previous client were extremely well done and his bid was very reasonable, especially given the evident quality of his work. The woman whose cabinets I saw was very enthusiastic and says she hires him for everything.

Description of Work
I had Brent come out to give me an estimate on work for my kitchen. He really took the time to have a look around the house and talk about things. He provided a thorough written estimate of the work to be done and set me up with a reference to see some cabinets that he had installed.

Category home remodeling

Additions, Remodeling, Repairs, Kitchen,Bath,Basement,Whole house. Window & Door replacement & repair. Carpentry Rough & Finish , Cabinetry & Instillation,Cabinet Reface,Remodel, Pull-outs,Closet Organizers,Storage,Stairs new or replace, Hand rails,Decks & Gazebo's,Patio Covers,Sheds,Wood Fencing,

Roofing