If your double-pane windows fog up or you notice a draft, your window seals may be failing. Here’s what you need to know to repair or replace your windows.
Get matched with top window treatment in Monroe, VA
There are 4 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Monroe
- Curtains, Blinds & BathI have used this company for a number of years for bathroom updates, pillows, blinds. I like the fact that CBB is a local company, and whenever possible always support local independent businesses. Even though I "shop" the internet for ideas, I go to the locals to "BUY." The employees know their product, are very helpful with suggestions, and provide truly delightful design suggestions! I would highly recommend Curtains Blinds and Bath
- Curtains, Blinds & BathNo surprises at all. They had some van trouble and called to tell me they would be about 15 minutes late (How's that for customer service!?) They installed the blinds to perfection and cleaned up every single speck. A thoroughly outstanding job!
- Smith+Noble LLCAfter I called the company's 800 number, they made an appointment for the consultant to come to my house. I had to wait a couple of weeks for the appointment which was in September. The consultant called me to find out what I had in mind, and when she arrived, she brought appropriate fabric samples in the color palate and styles I had described. She was very helpful and together we zeroed in on the color and styles for the items. As the next step, she placed the order for the items and explained that once everything was delivered, they would schedule the installation. I was having new windows installed so we had to have the installer come out and measure once the new window was in, which slightly delayed the process; also, the drapery rod I wanted was on back order and that created a further delay. [my own schedule added somewhat to the delays because I made several trips during this period]. When the installer came, he was able to put up the shades but not the drapes because we didn't have the right rings; another delay. However, the final project is completed and it looks amazing. They were good at communicating the status; my consultant kept me informed, and the installer showed up each time exactly when he said he would. I would use them again, but bear in mind that this is a big company with many products and if something is out of stock it will delay things
- Curtains, Blinds & BathStaff was early to arrive, professional as always, and very detail-oriented. Superb job done. Truly an excellent staff!!
- Curtains, Blinds & BathThe staff was helpful in assisting with my selection of shutters and blinds. Provided good information to help with my decision. Installation went very well. Arrived when they said they would and did a great job. Very professional and friendly.
- Rempfer Construction IncOver a 4 year period the first two siding companies that quoted went out of business. I looked for someone that had been in business > 20 years and found Rempfer. 98% of the project was completed on time and to quote. Excellent workmanship and quality. Shutters had several weeks delay compared to schedule. We will definitely use Rempfer Const. again if the need arises
- Curtains, Blinds & BathThe store initially told me that these "custom" faux wood blinds were manufactured in Charlotte, NC. 2 employees told me this (1 of which was the store owner). When we received the blinds all of the boxes were labeled "Made In China". I would have never ordered the blinds if I had known that they were made in China. Come to find out the "supplier" that Curtains, Blinds and Bath uses is in Charlotte, NC......a very big difference from the actual manufacturer. The store owners deny that they ever told me the blinds were manufactured in America. I have no reason to make it up and again, I had 2 employees tell me this. 75% of the blinds that we received were damaged. Most of them were so damaged that they could not even be hung, the rails were bent and mangled. The blinds that could be hung would not close tightly at all.......I could stand across the room and see through the blinds to the outside. The blinds that are on display at the store close very tight.....completely different than the blinds that we received. We expressed our disappointment to the store owners and sent them pictures of the damaged blinds that we received. We asked for a refund due to the fact that most of our order was damaged and the quality of the blinds was not anywhere close to the display that they have in the store. The store owners responded that they would not issue us a refund but they would have the manufacturer replace the blinds, or we could pay $1,000 more for some blinds that really were "made in America". Why would I want the same blinds from the same manufacturer in China that just sent me a bunch of broken blinds that wouldn't close? And why would I want to spend another penny with a store that had given me false information and was being difficult about a refund? You can't sell a customer a product, even if it is a custom order, when the quality is different than what is being promised to the customer. Consumers are actually protected from that under the Uniform Commercial Code. The short of this is that my husband returned all of the blinds to the store and asked the owners repeatedly for a refund. He suggested that they demand a refund from their supplier because they obviously shipped a product that was not the promised quality. It shouldn't have been our problem, the store should have refunded us and then taken it up with their supplier. My husband had to tell the store owner how to go about getting his money back and then they didn't refund our money for several more weeks......until they first had their money back. It took 44 days for our $1,500 to be refunded. And the store NEVER contacted us once during those several weeks that we were waiting for our money, we had to keep calling them to check on the status. I can't even begin to say how unprofessional this whole experience was with Curtains, Blinds and Bath. The store owners did not value us as customers and didn't show any sort of customer service. One of the store owners even said negative things about other local businesses.......he spoke of how his products were better and how he had the majority of the business in Lynchburg. Funny thing is I ended up buying blinds for my whole house from one of the companies that he bad-mouthed and the quality is superior, these blinds ARE made in America, and my price was cheaper than Curtains, Blinds and Bath. For a business owner to talk badly about another business in front of a customer is tacky and unprofessional......and it will ALWAYS bite you in the end. Before making a purchase at Curtains, Blinds and Bath please do your homework and check other stores. Lynchburg doesn't have that much selection and sometimes businesses can create a monopoly in their industry. I just wouldn't want someone else to have the same frustrating experience that I did
Window Treatment Services in Monroe
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:GlobalWorks PM offers privacy shades, grass-woven roman shades, transitional shades and Solar Shades. We are competitivelys priced and offer a large selction of fabrics. We are an owner operator small company. Owner has much experience in window treatments in both raw materials and finished productsRecent Review:It was excellent. They were professional, on time, they did the job very well, they knew what they were doing and they cleaned up after work.Irfan A.
- Business Description:Shenandoah Shutters began serving the Richmond, VA area in 1990. As demand for our product grew, so did our service area. In the late 1990’s we began providing shutters to the Northern Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland area. In 2003 we branched towards the beach area, servicing Virginia Beach, Tidewater and Hampton Roads. Currently our shutters cover the entire states of Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Washington DC, and Northern North Carolina. 13 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by ..Recent Review:The rep. that came out for the initial visit was knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. Once we decided to have the work done, the rep. came back with the shutter builder to make she the measurements she recorded were accurate. We were surprised how quickly the shutters were made. Less time than quoted. The two men that installed the shutters were profession, clean, skilled, polite and gave clear directions as to the use/care of our new shutters. A wonderful experience. Will definitely use them again and recommend them to family and friendsCraig M.
- Business Description:SERVICE AREA CONT: MONTGOMERY, PITTSYLVANIA & ROANOKE COUNTIES & POR OF SALEM.Recent Review:Unfortunately, we were told they would not come since we only had 1 window (at this time) with problems, but they had a two window minimum. What happened to the old days when companies were hungry for business? If 1 window needs to be replaced, doesn't it make since that others (dues to age) will follow and would we not call them back if they did a good jobW. B.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Doshie's Custom Sewing is a window treatment workroom. I sell my own line of valances called Hidden Rod Pocket valances in my online shop called Black Belt Home Decor on Etsy.com. Custom valances and pillows are prepaid through Paypal before shipping. I do not sub-contract work out to other shops. All work is done by me
- Business Description:We manufacture Advanced Energy Panels (AEPs). AEPs are a retrofit for historic windows or any window people can't afford or don’t wish to replace. AEPs are interior window insulating panels and can be installed in any building –office, home or industrial. AEPs have a higher insulation and air sealing rating and provide greater comfort than most replacement windows, yet they are a fraction of the cost. AEPs are custom made to fit over existing openings, protecting, preserving and improvin..
- Business Description:Luxurious custom-made drapes, swags, valances, panels, roman shades with very low price. Service nation-wide, free shipping to any address in the US and Canada. Please check us out--lots of elegant styles and fabric choices. You can easily install the drapes yourself with our unique easy-mount hardware, save lots of money over high-priced designers, shops and expensive installers! Windows are key components of a room, and selecting the appropriate treatments for them will enrich the desig..Recent Review:We received the drapes as promised and they look absolutely beautiful. We are very satisfied with the quality of the materials and the fitting is perfect. We have installed the drapes ourselves without any problem at all. The draperies gave our dining room a grand new look! Communications with their staffs were quick and easy. I have been looking for window treatments for a long time, including many upscale brands that are much more expensive. All I can say is that I have received a high-end product at a fraction of the cost of what I have to pay at specialty shops. Highly recommended! <br /King C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
The cost of new window treatments like blinds or curtains depends on what kind of treatment you have in mind. Vertical blinds, faux wood blinds, and custom blinds all have pros for homeowners and put you in different project budgets.
Find window treatment in
- Madison Heights
- Buena Vista
- Spout Spring
- East Lexington
- Lynch Station
- Steeles Tavern
window treatment in Monroe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Seasons Metal Roofing124 Flat Creek Ln
- All Seasons Metal Roofing
- Curtains, Blinds & Bath18458 FOREST RD
- Curtains, Blinds & Bath
- DOSHIE'S CUSTOM SEWING1292 TARDY MOUNTAIN RD
- DOSHIE'S CUSTOM SEWING
- GlobalWorks PM11357 Nuckols Rd
Glen Allen, Virginia
- GlobalWorks PM
- INTERIOR GUARDS WINDOW TINTING638 LOFSTRAND LN STE C
- INTERIOR GUARDS WINDOW TINTING
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- OuttaSight Window Tinting and Auto Detailing1053 Cottontown Road
- OuttaSight Window Tinting and Auto Detailing
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR