Central Diamond Center

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2012

818 S Central Expy Ste 1

Richardson, TX 75080

Since 1989, Central Diamond Center has been the premier jewelry store in Dallas, Texas for an array of special occasions. From engagements to milestone anniversaries, our staff of professional jewelers has the expertise necessary to help you make the right decision. Find the perfect engagement ring, anniversary present, or gift for a loved one at Central Diamond Center! Our captivating selection of diamonds and gold come with a low price guarantee and lifetime warranty. This allows you to be confident when making your jewelry purchase with Central Diamond Center. It is not a one-and-done deal at Central Diamond Center; when you shop with us, you have a friend for life. We pride ourselves on this dedication and excellent customer service. Central Diamond Center also offers the opportunity to take advantage of our lifetime upgrade program. Simply bring in your previously purchased diamond, choose a larger or nicer diamond, and then pay the difference. Central Diamond Center grows with you and your relationship. We invite you to shop our website to browse our gorgeous selection of loose diamonds, engagement rings and wedding bands. You’ll also have the option to design your own unique wedding band or engagement ring. With customization options, free shipping & 30 day returns on all jewelry orders, Central Diamond Center aims to please every customer....

02/08/2014

Elizabeth B.

I inherited many beautiful pieces of jewelry after my mother died. She had appraisals that were at least 20 years old and needed updating. After a wonderful experience with Eli creating custom diamond jewelry for me, I only trusted him to update the old appraisals and create new ones for my jewelry. Although hesitant, I brought in all my jewelry I thought might be worth appraising, plus my mother's. We sat down for about 2 hours while he examined each piece suggesting which pieces were worth appraising and which were not. He took meticulous notes and pictures and even weighed the pieces. To my surprise, I was able to take most of my jewelry back home with me. Furthermore, Elizabeth, a wonderful sales associate, cleaned my jewelry for me! I told Eli to take his time creating the appraisals as I was in no hurry. It only took about 3 weeks for him to complete a very long list of very fair appraisals. I am sold on Central Diamond Center. Whether you are looking for unique jewelry, desire custom-made jewelry, or need appraisals completed, I highly recommend this establishment. You will enjoy a lifetime relationship with an honest and reputable jeweler, who knows his business better than any other.

Description of Work
Appraisals.

Category jewelry appraisal

Thank you for your kind words. It is always a pleasure doing work for you. You bring out the best in people.

01/17/2014

Chad S.

For my 20th wedding anniversary I wanted to upgrade the diamond in my wife's ring. After shopping other stores I decided to use Angie's List (I would have saved time had I started there) to check for diamond stores. I was drawn to Central Diamond because of the number of reviews and the ease of website access directly from Angie's List. The entire team went above and beyond to get this to me prior to my anniversary on somewhat short notice. When my wife went back to the store to have the ring sized they worked very quickly to get the ring on her finger before our upcoming trip. It's not often I take time to write reviews but I would be doing a disservice to both the store and anyone shopping for a diamond if I didn't!

Description of Work
Supplied a diamond and set it in a previously owned ring, reset the old diamond into a pendant (their idea) and suggested a chain.

10/22/2013

Patricia R.

I bought a gold necklace with some pendants, and was very happy with the overall experience. I had an idea of what I wanted, but needed help on the details. Elizabeth was very helpful, made many good suggestions, and assisted me in narrowing down my choices. I came in on a Monday, and needed the necklace for that same Friday, and even though some of the parts had to be ordered, everything was ready in time for my wife's birthday. I highly recommend Central Diamond Center for friendly and quick service, and very reasonable prices (compared to regular chain jewelry stores).

Description of Work
A gold necklace with two pendants and two birthstones.

Category jewelry stores

Thank you for your kind words. It is always nice to hear appreciation by a customer for an effort. It was our pleasure to help you with this project. We are looking forward for the next project.

08/31/2013

Elizabeth B.

First you need to know Eli is a perfectionist. He is very selective with regard to design, diamonds, and enjoys pleasing the customer. I had checked out Jeweler's on Angie's List and visited approximately 8 of them. Though I had other offers to build a bracelet prior, I had a feeling Eli was a man of his word. I liked one of the bracelets in the store, but wanted a different mounting. After discussing it with him, he said he would order the type of mounting I wanted and put a few diamonds in it so that I could compare that with the bracelet in the store. Within a week, he had it ready. I liked the new mounting better, so he said he would select the diamonds, build the bracelet, and sell it to me at the same price as the one in the store, with the same color and clarity. I just picked it up yesterday. It is breathtaking. Better than I ever imagined, and I am one to have high expectations. The diamonds are sized exactly and match beautifully. The mounting and the way he finished it could not be better. I have been looking for this type of tennis bracelet for over 5 years (in Austin and now in Dallas). I could not be happier with it. I actually started crying, and I am not a cryer! Thank you, Eli and Elizabeth for your talent, listening skills, and fulfilling a wish from my mother, who is no longer with us! You now have a lifelong customer!

Description of Work
Custom-made diamond bracelet, earrings, and drop.

Category jewelry stores

It was a pleasure making the bracelete for you. Thank you for the kind words.

05/23/2013

Rebecca S.

Eli replaced a lost diamond in my mother's wedding ring. It is perfectly matched. He then reset some diamond earrings. They turned out beautiful. Lastly he recast my well worn wedding set and created an anniversary band. The work is superb. He spent a lot of time with us in finding settings that we liked, quality that we wanted and that were in our price range. Customer service from everyone was topnotch. He was very patient and worked to make us happy. He was very gracious in accepting the Angie's List coupon as well. We will definitely go back in the future.

Description of Work
diamond replacement, recast and create an anniversary band

03/10/2013

janeann B.

My wedding set was missing the center stone. They were able to find a similar sized stone for a very reasonable price. The prong setting was also replaced. The ring now looks more beautiful than when we bought it 22 years ago!

Description of Work
Wedding set repaired and center stone replaced.

Category jewelry stores

Thank you for your review. We love Angies list members. They appreciate good service and great worksmanship. We look forward to see you again.

03/10/2013

janeann B.

t went in to find a ring setting for a stone that I already owned. Liz was great help in picking out a few from a catalog and ordered them so that I could take a look at the actual settings before I had to make a final decision. After choosing one, it only took a few days for the stone to be set, even though they had to order a different size than I had originally picked out. The ring is exactly what I wanted, and turned out exceptional! I will definitely be using their services again in the future.

Description of Work
They set a loose stone in a new setting that I purchased from the store.

11/03/2012

Michael C.

Eli is the best jeweler around for quality and price. I shopped for months and then settled on Eli. The quality of his product and work are exceptional.

Description of Work
Created a three stone ring for anniversary. Outstanding quality of stones and design of the ring. Eli is the diamond guy. Second time purchase, five years earlier diamond channel set necklace. Excellent quality and design.

10/28/2012

Michael C.

Price could not be beat. Eli did a great job on a three stone necklace for the 25th anniversary. Both the ring and the necklace continue to be perfect symbols beauty and perfection. Eli is the diamond guy.

Description of Work
Designed and manufactured a three stone ring for 30th anniversary. The ring is absolutely stunning. Eli is a wonderful jeweler.

10/24/2012

Gerald M.

We were very happy with everything we got there. They give a lot of personal service. The owner spent a lot of time with us on each occasion.

Description of Work
I bought a diamond ring, he has made some cuff links, and we have bought some other things.

Jewelry Sales/Design/Repair
    Watch Repair

Jewelry Sales, Design, Appraisals, & Repair.