Get matched with top antique appraisers in Dallas, TX
There are 3 highly-rated local antique appraisers.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Jewelry Appraising Reviews in Dallas
- Behnam RugsIt went REALLY well!!! In fact, I always say, "Look no further for THE most outstanding service, quality, selection and professional expertise than Behnam Rugs in Dallas!" My family and I have been collecting fine Persian and Oriental rugs for more than a century and Behnam Rugs has been in business even longer, starting with Mr. Behnam's father and grandfather in Iran! Mr. Behnam "Ben" is one of the most knowledgeable rug dealers, restorers, and cleaners in the world! He is 100% up-to-date on the latest trends in home decor and brings over a century and a half of highly specialized knowledge and expertise to his work. This knowledge has been slowly and carefully handed down through the generations and across continents. How fortunate that Ben and his excellent team of professionals are right here in Dallas to lovingly restore your fine antique rugs, to clean and preserve your more modern acquisitions and to offer you absolutely gorgeous new rugs from India, Iran, Iraq, China, etc. to complement and complete your home and/or office decor. I LOVE the way Behnam restored my 100 year old Persian rug and I also LOVE my gorgeous, new taupe/gray/soft plum rug from India which goes perfectly with my new decor! Behnam is simply as good as it gets
- Tony MattTony is the top clock repair man in Texas. He is knowledgeable, skilled, careful, reliable, trustworthy. My family has always turned to him for about 40 years for any clock related need.
- ArttrakI drove from Wimberley, Texas to Dallas, after receiving a trusted referral and having done extensive internet research, to meet with John Buxton. He has been in the antiques and appraisal business for over 35 years and specializes in African, pre-Columbian, South Pacific, and American Indian Art. He has also been an appraiser with Antiques Roadshow since its inception in 1997. I arrived at his place of business on time and was greeted at the door by him. I'm not sure what kind of person I expected to meet and found myself shaking hands with an affable and warm person. He invited my dog in from the car, handed her off to his assistant, then assisted in removing my items from my vehicle. We proceeded into his and quot;officeand quot; which felt like one of the most incredible art exhibits I'd ever laid my eyes on (keep in mind I've been in the art business for over 22 years and have traveled the world and been in the very best museums.) I was in a kind of heaven quite frankly. We sat down and chatted for a bit about our own histories and adventures in the art trade as well as how I had come into these African works of art for which I was seeking basic verbal appraisal information. He was open to answering all of my questions about his knowledge base and how he came into his profession. It was fascinating to say the least. He took his time in reviewing the various pieces. I was pleased he did not rush through the process. His ability to identify the art was uncanny and including the regions, tribes, materials, dateline of creation and current market value as well as including some really great anecdotes. I sat with my notepad jotting down the information for which he was very patient. John gave me all the information I was seeking and then some. My experience with him was far greater than I could have ever imagined and his fee was very reasonable and well worth it. I have since been able to sell half my collection with confidence for which I was in the dark prior to our meeting. I highly recommend his excellent professional services!!
- JALIN JEWELERS INCThey are really well priced. They have great communication and call when they are done. They also provide photographs and are accepted by insurance companies.
- JARVIS GEMS & JEWELRY APPRAISALSI brought in my wedding ring for an appraisal after recent upgrades. My new center stone came with it's own certification however our insurance company required a new appraisal for the complete ring. Steve's findings were spot on with the documentation I had with me. Also he was able to offer very valuable advice for future purchases. Will definitely contact him in the future
- Attics To Basements Estate SalesThey came to my home and gathered up everything, priced it, and displayed/staged it, all over a 2 day period. The following Thursday, Friday and Saturday was the sale itself. He and his crew were attentive, honest, friendly and professional.
- Tony MattHe is a dying breed. He is somebody who really knows the antique clock, and he is wiling to do everything he can for that. If he can't make the parts, he goes and makes big searches to try to find it. I would absolutely use him again in the future.
- A-Z Estate Sales/Appraisals & Tyler Grace AuctionsThe individuals with this company are very patient and understanding. They understand it maybe difficult for homeowners to let go of things some times and they just seem to have a way with the property owners. They also worked very hard for my friend to get them the best money for their valuables, prior to the sale some items were posted online to be auctioned for the owner to bring a better return. I really believe their desire is to advocate for the home owner and make them as much money as possibl
- Quikset Jewelry RepairMr. Paul Hall is the manager there. They are just absolutely excellent, and I got their name from the antique clock repair guy. He said this is the place when they can’t do any kind of thing that is a more contemporary piece of jewelry they refer to him. They are extremely honest, reliable, and very competent. If you have to take anything back for any reason, they keep records so even if you lose your receipt it is not impossible to get it handled correctly. The price was reasonable for the work they did. Sometimes, there are a lot of people that work in there. However, not everybody does everything so if you happen to get in the queue with the guy that does what you need and he has got several ahead of you then you have to leave it and come and pick it up. I would absolutely use them again in the future
- JARVIS GEMS & JEWELRY APPRAISALShe spent a long time reviewing the pieces we gave him in his office. The jewelry never left our sight and his appraisal was sent to other auction houses to get bids. Steve sold it for more than anyone else and gave us a check the next day.
Last update on February 15, 2019
Jewelry Appraisers in Dallas
Estate Sale Services for over 15 years in the DFW area helping seniors and loved ones downsize or with a liquidation of an Estate
"David and Jacob did a wonderful job with my mother’s estate sale recently. They literally handled everything for us in such a kind, professional manner. After viewing other estate sales, I can assure you that “Godley Estate Sales” is a top tier company as evidenced by their organizational skills, attention to detail, and proficiency and ease at conducting such a sale. They have great knowledge in this field, and care for the host home as if it’s their own. When you need the best, call these guys! Highly recommend...
We work with major moving companies, primarily, When a moving company damages a customers furniture (or anything) they will calls us and have us go out inspect/repair whether it is in home or if we have to bring it back to the shop to be refinished. We do handle general public as well. We can restore just about anything. Specializing in Antiques. D&D Restorations-Best in DF
"Dave worked his magic on a set of shelves for my garage. His attention to detail is beyond reproach. He told me a piece doesn’t leave his shop until the finish is perfect and something he would happily use in his own home if he owned it."
Johnson, Inc. (a Numismatics co.), Nationally known, specializes in Coins, Currency, and Gold & Silver bullion items. We have two categories of service: Online Face to Face personalized service or In-Home for Florida residents. Estate acquisitions and trusts is our specialty. Our ONLINE APPRAISAL Service allows your items and our specialty to meet face to face regardless of distance. We back all our services up with your guaranteed satisfaction! Call or schedule your services today
"Although I was very disappointed in the value of my collection, Suzanne herself was wonderful and very very helpful. She was very amenable to coming on my schedule, spending an extra hour of her time and all in all just a wonderful lady."
We are a national appraisal association of 300 members. We appraise antiques and art. Some members are dealers and gallery owners but all of us are anxious to serve you. Check our websites http://www.newenglandappraisers.org (click) "Find an Appraiser" for names and phone numbers of our members.
"It went well. As a matter of fact, I was trying to reach them again. I need to call them back to take the items and I never got to do that. They were very good. They gave me a good estimate. They explained the antique furniture to be restored. I dealt with several pieces and they've separated each one for me. Their place wasn't close to me so I thought that it was really nice that they took the time to come so far down to do an estimate. They're clear on what needed to be done in how they explained the process that they're going to use to do it. We discussed some alternatives if necessary. There were some pieces that I had trouble finding knobs and they gave me a website to look for them. If not, they would do it. I thought that it was really good. They did a wonderful job. They could have called me back.
Whether you're selling a diamond engagement ring, your mother’s Tiffany jewelry, Your father's Gold & Silver Coin collection, or it's time to sell a Rolex watch you no longer wear, we'll appraise your jewelry for its highest worth, then make you an offer you can’t refuse. At Global, we make selling your jewelry, diamonds and gold valuables an honest, private and free experience via free mail-in service via FedEx insured overnight shipping
"It was my first time selling my jewelry I felt I was taken advantage of. A lot of my jewelry had precious or semi-precious stones, diamonds etc. the process wasn't explained to me. I was told to just dump everything on the table the owner went through everything so fast. Anyway I should have gotten a second opinion my fault.
Highland Park Market provides a full range of services related to estate valuation and liquidation, including traditional estate sales, pre-demolition sales of residential & commercial property, and appraisal services. We customize our services to meet the specific needs of each client.
Thank you for considering A-Z Estate Sales and Appraisals or Tyler Grace Auctions We look forward to assisting you at whatever stage of the estate liquidation process you are in. We understand that liquidating an estate can be an emotional and sometimes trying task. There is a host of reasons why someone might have an estate sale. Whether it is downsizing, moving out of state, or a death of a loved one...we are here for you. And we handle all areas in and around the Dallas metroplex. Whether ..
"I was blessed enough to have a house full of high end furniture, but it is a leap of faith to choose the RIGHT estate professionals, especially when you are really praying for a great turn out because you really NEED THAT CHECK. And that fine furniture is all you have left. <br /> A-Z (Amanda & Jason) were reassuring from the get go, and poor Jason worked all. night. long. ,,, Thursday night AND worked <br /> the sale Friday. That is just pure old fashioned work ethic. <br /> The system they have to organize is a well oiled machine, taking them a a couple of days. It would have taken me weeks. <br /> Bottom line, they know what they are doing. They are incredibly sweet with a comforting bedside manner, but when it comes to WORK, they roll their sleeves UP, and getting out of their way was the best thing you and I could do! <br /> They are knowledgeable in so many areas, even pointing to me that something I had believed for 20 years was a designer label, from my friend!!, Jason pointed out immedately small details that disproved the label. Sucked for me but Jason knew his stuff. <br /> Amanda is a sweetheart who is just stellar at returning phone calls, answering questions AND working the sale. But she is great about returning calls, and she is also a skilled problem solver. <br /> Last but not least, their marketing is superb. If A-Z is doing your sale, people WILL show up. Outstanding marketing. <br /> <br />
Name: Learn About The Diamond Doctor Phone Number: 972-427-1287 Address: 8127 Preston Rd Dallas, TX 75225 Domain: LearnAboutTheDiamondDoctor.us Welcome to Learn About The Diamond Doctor 972-427-1287 8127 Preston Rd Dallas, TX 75225 About Us We know Learn About The Diamond Doctor that happily-ever-after begins the moment you decide to get engaged. We understand everything you are going through: the excitement, the jitters, the joy. It’s why we do what we do. See, we’re crazy about love. That..
Heritage Auctions is the largest collectibles auctioneer and third largest auction house in the world, as well as the largest auction house founded in the US. We are also the undisputed Internet leader in our field. Heritage offers a wide range of US & World Coins, Rare Currency, Fine & Decorative Art, Western Art, Illustration Art, Vintage Comic Books & Comic Art, Movie Posters, Entertainment & Music Memorabilia, Jewelry & Timepieces, Vintage & Couture Handbags, Sports Collectibles, Historic..
Phone Number: 972-427-1285 Name: Diaomond Doctor Address: 8127 Preston Rd Dallas, TX 75225 Domain: Diamonddoctor.us Welcome to Diaomond Doctor Dallas, TX 972-427-1285 Address: 8127 Preston Rd Dallas, TX 75225 Authorized Dealers We are an authorized dealer for all the brands we carry. This is especially important for watch brands, since grey market watches are often not covered by warrantees. In fact, they might even be fakes! The makers of respected brands know that we will stand behind the..
Uncompromising quality and integrity in all of your precious metals purchases and sales. Specializing in gold & silver bullion. Avoid gold and silver retailers selling you their inventory at high premiums! We pay top prices for jewelry, sterling, diamonds and watches! Fisher Precious Metals is a national gold and silver dealer. Listed as a national dealer with the United States Mint, Fisher Precious Metals is a trusted resource for gold and silver coins and bars. Established in 1995, the firm..
"It went great! We found Fisher Precious Metals on Angie's List, and after googling them, we found they had very positive reviews across the web. Although it was a 45 minute drive from our home, we felt it might be worth it, and it was. We made an appointment with John via email, arrived at 11:00, and spent just over an hour in his office. He evaluated the sterling silver set we had to sell and gave us what we felt was a very fair price. He'd given us an estimate on the value of the gold coins via email, and although the price of gold had fluctuated since he'd provided the quote, the final price was very, very close to the initial quote. We were happy to learn that they will also buy jewelry, as I have a few pieces I haven't worn in a very long time. We were very pleased with the entire experience and will definitely return to their company when we have gold or silver to sell, and we're happy to recommend them to our friends. One thing to keep in mind is that sterling silver sets are basically worth the price of the silver itself. We knew that going in, so we were not disappointed and, in fact, the price we received was a little higher than we'd expected.
We offer an wide selection of solitaire diamond rings, platinum diamond engagement rings, diamond wedding sets, three stone diamond rings, diamond eternity bands, diamond anniversary bands, halo diamond rings, diamond jewelry and all fine jewelry. Diamond and Gold Warehouse of Dallas offers custom designs and can create your special piece of jewelry. Whether it’s an engagement ring, diamond pendants, diamonds necklaces, diamond earrings, diamonds stud earrings, diamond tennis bracelets, diamo..
"We came to this place after an extremely horrible experience at a different store. I was so nervous after dealing with the other store that I was trying to find a place that had very positive reviews online and I also saw that they have an A with the BBB. This place is appointment only, so you do need to call ahead and schedule a meeting. It was an amazing experience. Max was so wonderful to deal with, the environment of this business feels so personal but casual, we did not feel rushed to make any decision. We talked about what we were looking for and mentioned some rings we had seen on their website. Max brought us a number of rings to look at in styles he felt we would be interested in, he really listened to what we were telling him, he wasn't just trying to get us to buy any ring, he was really trying to help us find the one. We found a ring I absolutely loved, a round halo setting with a twisted band lined with small diamonds. Max really took the time to teach us about diamonds and explained grading and the credentials of the certifiers. Getting the ring was such a smooth and fast process. They do everything on site so having it sized only took a day. The services that they provide after the purchase are wonderful as well. It's not like they just write you off once they get your money. We had to go back a week after we got my ring because 2 of the diamonds in the band fell out, but all I had to do was call, then dropped it off during my lunch, was given a receipt and picked it up after work. It was no big deal at all. They replaced the 2 that fell out and made sure the others weren't loose and polished it for me. They told me to just bring it back whenever I need to for anything. The experience here was so outstanding, we will be lifelong customers and I will reccommend them to all my friends. They more than made up for what happened to us at the other store. I plan on calling soon to have an engraving added. We will be returning when we need to purchase our wedding bands and any other jewelry in the future. <3 <br />
Estate sales are great ways to rid a home of clutter and unneeded items, especially when a family is moving, downsizing, or in the wake of a loved one's death. We can assist in liquidating all assets to assist with final expenses.
Sam's Fine Jewelry was founded in 1988. We have been a trusted tradition in Garland, TX for 20 years now with a simple idea, "Take care of our customers wants, needs, and desires." Passionate and Professional A passion for beautiful jewelry is at the core of our sales consultants. Their vast knowledge of both product and fashion can help you navigate through the maze to find the perfect engagement ring or gift that will suit your specific needs. Unlike mass merchandised jewelry stores, Sam..
Being known as the most diverse, Dallas Estate Sale Liquidation and Consignment Company in North TX, has helped “When Pigs Fly” soar high above the competition. Owner, Tonya Adam and her team, bring years of expertise in Estate Sales, Liquidation, Auctions, Merchandising, Finance, Retention and Management in DFW, TX. Her dream of creating a viable estate sales business out of a passion, has come alive and is thriving. What makes When Pigs Fly the Company of Choice? Knowing you will be given h..
"The owner was very friendly and explained what she did up front and we could not come to the sale. Although she said she did big sales in the Dallas area, we felt that strategy did not work for a small town. The gross receipts were $5359. There is no accountability of the owner unless you want to employ a clerk to be present at the sale to tally up sales. The owner was not present for the whole sale and left for vacation the day after. Verbally she said she was going to meet us after she came back from vacation. I had to email her several times to ask when we would meet or get a check. She never answered but did send the check. We would not use the company again nor would we recommend it. <br />
We are trained and experienced appraisers of antiques and residential contents and are certified thru the Certified Appraisers Guild of America and members in good standing of the American Society of Estate Liquidators. We provide a free, onsite consultation to answer any questions you may have. There are no up-front cost to the client for the sale and there are no hidden fees. We charge a percentage of the gross sales which are agreed upon in advance in a written contract and are based on..
Diamond Doctor is an international network of diamond miners, cutters and jewelry craftsmen, all committed to supplying you with the best value your money. Diamond Doctor is located in Dallas, Tx and deals in Diamond Rings & Jewelry, Antique Diamond Engagement Rings, Necklaces & Pendants, Custom Designed Jewelry, and Wholesale Diamonds
We conduct professional, proper, authentic Estate Sales. Nothing added to the Estate, nothing taken to another location. We'll determine "trash or treasure" together! We also specialize in antiques from the 1940’s to 1960’s, as well as from the 1800's.
"Mark came over to look at the house on time. He was very professional. Told us of his next sell which I checked out. His staff is professional, business minded and alert. They knew where the customers were and watched them...providing assistance to everyone. They were marvelous. Did their job well! <br />
Phone Number: 972-427-1281 Address: 8127 Preston Rd Dallas, TX 75225 Name: Diamond Doctor Dallas, TX Doamin: Diamonddoctordallastx.us Welcome to Diamond Doctor Dallas, TX 972-427-1281 Address: 8127 Preston Rd Dallas, TX 75225 All Barclays Jewelers products come with the service and quality upon which we have built our reputation over the last 30 years. Service after the sale is equally as important as the sale itself. Barclays Jewelers provides reliable quality, trustworthy expertise and a c..
About Us Paramount Jewelers LLC. celebrates 15 years of tradition in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The Company was established in 1998 and began custom designing and manufacturing jewelry. In 2000 the company partnered with several major diamond exporters in Belgium, Israel and India where majority of rough diamonds are cut and exported and established a diamond importing and manufacturing division. The first store opened in 1998 featuring high quality handmade custom jewelry and an extensive..
See all 3 highly rated companies in DallasJoin Angi now
Find antique appraisers in
antique appraisers in Dallas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Arttrak6717 Spring Valley Rd
Dallas, Texas 75254
- Behnam Rugs18000 Preston Rd. Suite 100
Dallas, Texas 75252
- DALLAS AUCTION GALLERY2223 MONITOR ST
Dallas, Texas 75207
- EstateLiquidators Dallas4147 Myerwood lane
Dallas, Texas 75244
- Highland Park Market Estate Sales7424 W. Northwest Hwy.
Dallas, Texas 75225
- JARVIS GEMS & JEWELRY APPRAISALS5550 LYNDON B. JOHNSON FWY (I-635) STE 520
Dallas, Texas 75240
- Persian Rug Cleaner18000 Preston Rd #200
Dallas, Texas 75252
- ZFZ INTL5550 LBJ FWY 505
Dallas, Texas 75240
- Al Momentum Jewelry Repair1119 N Main St. A
Cleburne, Texas 76033
- Al Momentum Jewelry Repair
- Fullers jewelry15164 Marsh Lane
Addison, Texas 75001
- Fullers jewelry
- Global Gold and Silver7 W 45th St Ste # 1200
New York, New York 10036
- Global Gold and Silver
- Johnson Inc Gold & Coin Collection Buyers7853 Gunn Hwy. #189
Tampa, Florida 33626
- Johnson Inc Gold & Coin Collection Buyers
- New England Appraisers Assoc6973 Crestridge Road
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
- New England Appraisers Assoc
- SCHRADER SERVICES406 WASHINGTON
Arlington, Texas 76011
- SCHRADER SERVICES
- Tony Matt563 Fisher Dr
Allen, Texas 75002
- Tony Matt