Southern sheetmetal LLC

Founded 2009 •

Your premier commercial, residential sheet metal and asphalt roofing company. Whether your looking for roofing, canopies or a metal building, we provide the highest quality and professional service you would expect....

Adams Brothers Roofing

Emergency service available.

11/14/2020

Did an excellent job. My roof and breezeway looks great,.the owner Jeremy Gray solved all the problems they ran into with my Insurance adjuster. The sub contractor Pablo Balzamar rebuilt my breezeway and did an excellent job I love It. All the workers were very good. I recommend this company ,the job was finished in a timely manner. My house looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Roof and Breezeway was replaced

11/11/2020

I really like my New Metal Roof. Southern Sheet Metal did a great job. And yes I would use them again. (832) 318-1248

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace asphalt roof shingles with metal roofing.

CATEGORY roofing,garage builders

Thank you for ur business and hope you enjoy the new look.

10/14/2020

It went great. We had one lead running the job. He was absolutely amazing. Anything I saw or had a question on he helped. The project was not an easy project. It was time consuming and very detailed. We also added a front porch carport and redid our back patio with a balcony. Attached is the before picture and after

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old siding and replaced with metal

CATEGORY gutter repair,garage builders,metal restoration

09/30/2020

guys did a good,quick job. communication was good both phone and email. recommended to 2 friends. very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof install

08/01/2020

I never heard from any of the 3 gutter co.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new gutters

CATEGORY garage builders

Sorry but we don't do residential gutters. Angie s list hasn't took down the gutter add.

We offer commercial and residential roofing, asphalt and sheet metal. Metal buildings, canopies. We also offer gutters, siding,