CnK's Home Maintenance and Repair

General Remodeling

69 Lakeway Dr

Pikeville, TN 37367

www.cnkshome.com

My name is Chris, I am an Electrician, Handyman, and Home Inspector. I have over 20 years of experience in carpentry,(framing, trim, forming, columns, brackets, etc.), drywall repair, painting. I work hard to provide great quality with positive attitude and great rates. I started young with a friend's dad, they owned a drywall co., charlie started us out in clean up and as we grew so did our work, I joined the company fulltime when I came of age. When I came to TN in 1999, I started working for a siding and gutter company. We moved again in 2003, I started working with a framing company where I enjoyed learning so much more. Now im trying my own adventure in life and started a little family business of our own. With all we know, we can help. We recently moved to the East TN area from Nashville and now we are eager to help out here!...

handyman (22)electrician (9)home inspection (2)woodworking (9)drywall (7)door installation (6)interior painting (5)plastering (5)decks & porches (5)house painting (4)garage building (4)general contractors (4)

04/18/2022

Jeanne P.

They did a great job fixing my shower control and shower head. They also replaced my security light over the garage. They were very professional and will definitely use them again. Their price was very reasonable. Very knowledgeable and very helpful.

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 04/18/2022

Jennifer P.

Very well. All work CNK has performed for us has been done in our absence. We completely trust them to do excellent work and take care of our properties. We have never been disappointed with their work.

Description of Work
Handyman and many other repairs and skilled work

Category contractors,decks,drywall,electrician,handyman service,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,screen repair,siding,garage builders,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 03/29/2022

Sheka S.

CNK is awwwmazing they are very professional and thorough their communication and follow through is unmatched. You will not be disappointed if you hire them.

Description of Work
Renovations

Category contractors,decks,drywall,handyman service,home inspection,remodeling,garage builders,mailbox repair,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

Eric V.

Fantastic crew! Honest, hard working, definitely will use them Again!!!

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician,handyman service,home inspection,remodeling

Work Completed On 03/29/2022

10/16/2020

Connie V.

Very well and very nice company to deal with. Would recommend!!

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters snd some painting

Category awnings,house painters,doors

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

08/27/2020

Lance H.

Excellent. The gentleman is very knowledgeable on his work and very professional In how he goes about it.

Description of Work
replaced trim on door

Category decks,handyman service

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

06/03/2020

Martin S.

“My wife and I needed someone to replace some of the fascia board around our house and well as the the porch railing. After calling 3 contractors, who didn't even bother to return my calls, I called CnK's. Kristi, who answered the phone, agreed with me that same day with Chris. I was thrilled! A short time later I received an estimate that was more than fair for all the work discussed. After the proposal was accepted, Kristi quickly scheduled us within 2 weeks. Chris showed up on the scheduled day and time and completed the work within the agreed time. The conscientiousness the Chris brought to his work is a trait that I thought no longer existed. I couldn't be more impressed with the professional job he did.. I will definitely call CnK's again. Thank you

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

02/08/2020

Mariea D.

Once again we called Cnk to install the ceiling mounted shower rod we needed for the freestanding tub they set just a couple of days before. They once again came on time, finished the job in a neat and professional manner and made sure I was happy with the placement of the rod. All this the morning before my new granddaughter came home. Couldn’t ask for better, nicer or more understanding people. Cnk is a great company to do business with!

Description of Work
Installation of ceiling mounted shower rod

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

02/08/2020

Mariea D.

The work was fantastic. Another company left us without a tub and walked off the bathroom remodel job. Cnk came to our rescue. I quickly ordered a tub off Amazon that was the correct size and this company came right behind the delivery guys and made the bathroom look beautiful and functional right before a new mom was coming from the hospital. They were so responsive and their work was great. They even fixed a leak under the bathroom sink the other company left behind for us to deal with. Will call them if we have any other issues!

Description of Work
Remove and replace doorframe to get tub through bathroom door and then set tub and hook up drain. Also fixed cracked floor tile grout left by another company

Category handyman service,woodworking

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

02/07/2020

Mariea D.

They arrived on time, are professional and were able to diagnose the problem and get things looking back to beautiful again in a short amount of time. This is the third time we’ve used Cnk’s and would not hesitate to call them again. Outstanding service!

Description of Work
Wall repair and fix leaking tub faucet that had been poorly installed by another company

Category handyman service,plumbing,woodworking

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

We are licensed and insured for Home Inspections.

We do not offer HVAC, masonry, or plumbing services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal