CnK's Home Maintenance and Repair

Founded 2019 • With Angi since January 2019

My name is Chris, I am an Electrician, Handyman, and Home Inspector. I have over 20 years of experience in carpentry,(framing, trim, forming, columns, brackets, etc.), drywall repair, painting. I work hard to provide great quality with positive attitude and great rates. I started young with a friend's dad, they owned a drywall co., charlie started us out in clean up and as we grew so did our work, I joined the company fulltime when I came of age. When I came to TN in 1999, I started working for a siding and gutter company. We moved again in 2003, I started working with a framing company where I enjoyed learning so much more. Now im trying my own adventure in life and started a little family business of our own. With all we know, we can help. We recently moved to the East TN area from Nashville and now we are eager to help out here!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+51 more images

handyman (24)electrician (11)home inspection (2)woodworking (9)drywall (7)door installation (6)interior painting (5)plastering (5)decks & porches (5)house painting (4)garage building (4)plumbers (4)

08/19/2022

Jessica G.

Great company, super nice people and great work, they went over and above and we appreciate that, will definitely be calling them again!!

Description of Work
Added an outlet for washer, hung a light fixture and some other things

Category awnings, electrician, handyman service

Work Completed On 08/19/2022

08/17/2022

Barbara C.

Chris and Kristi were able to fit me in quickly and did an excellent job. They were very trustworthy to perform the work in my absence.

Description of Work
Electrical, flooring, bath vanity installation, trim work, some attic insulation

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing

Work Completed On 08/13/2022

04/18/2022

Jeanne P.

They did a great job fixing my shower control and shower head. They also replaced my security light over the garage. They were very professional and will definitely use them again. Their price was very reasonable. Very knowledgeable and very helpful.

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 04/18/2022

Jennifer P.

Very well. All work CNK has performed for us has been done in our absence. We completely trust them to do excellent work and take care of our properties. We have never been disappointed with their work.

Description of Work
Handyman and many other repairs and skilled work

Category contractors, decks, drywall, electrician, handyman service, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, screen repair, siding, garage builders, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 03/29/2022

Eric V.

Fantastic crew! Honest, hard working, definitely will use them Again!!!

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician, handyman service, home inspection, remodeling

Work Completed On 03/29/2022

Sheka S.

CNK is awwwmazing they are very professional and thorough their communication and follow through is unmatched. You will not be disappointed if you hire them.

Description of Work
Renovations

Category contractors, decks, drywall, handyman service, home inspection, remodeling, garage builders, mailbox repair, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

10/16/2020

Connie V.

Very well and very nice company to deal with. Would recommend!!

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters snd some painting

Category awnings, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

08/27/2020

Lance H.

Excellent. The gentleman is very knowledgeable on his work and very professional In how he goes about it.

Description of Work
replaced trim on door

Category decks, handyman service

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

06/11/2020

Martin S.

Great job. Chris was fantastic

Description of Work
Handymen, Electrical

Category electrician, handyman service

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

06/03/2020

Martin S.

“My wife and I needed someone to replace some of the fascia board around our house and well as the the porch railing. After calling 3 contractors, who didn't even bother to return my calls, I called CnK's. Kristi, who answered the phone, agreed with me that same day with Chris. I was thrilled! A short time later I received an estimate that was more than fair for all the work discussed. After the proposal was accepted, Kristi quickly scheduled us within 2 weeks. Chris showed up on the scheduled day and time and completed the work within the agreed time. The conscientiousness the Chris brought to his work is a trait that I thought no longer existed. I couldn't be more impressed with the professional job he did.. I will definitely call CnK's again. Thank you

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

02/08/2020

Mariea D.

The work was fantastic. Another company left us without a tub and walked off the bathroom remodel job. Cnk came to our rescue. I quickly ordered a tub off Amazon that was the correct size and this company came right behind the delivery guys and made the bathroom look beautiful and functional right before a new mom was coming from the hospital. They were so responsive and their work was great. They even fixed a leak under the bathroom sink the other company left behind for us to deal with. Will call them if we have any other issues!

Description of Work
Remove and replace doorframe to get tub through bathroom door and then set tub and hook up drain. Also fixed cracked floor tile grout left by another company

Category handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

02/08/2020

Mariea D.

Once again we called Cnk to install the ceiling mounted shower rod we needed for the freestanding tub they set just a couple of days before. They once again came on time, finished the job in a neat and professional manner and made sure I was happy with the placement of the rod. All this the morning before my new granddaughter came home. Couldn’t ask for better, nicer or more understanding people. Cnk is a great company to do business with!

Description of Work
Installation of ceiling mounted shower rod

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

02/07/2020

Mariea D.

They arrived on time, are professional and were able to diagnose the problem and get things looking back to beautiful again in a short amount of time. This is the third time we’ve used Cnk’s and would not hesitate to call them again. Outstanding service!

Description of Work
Wall repair and fix leaking tub faucet that had been poorly installed by another company

Category handyman service, plumbing, woodworking

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

12/13/2019

Faith R.

I was presented an appraisal which required all costs for materials to be paid at contract signing. Angle's List warns about this situation.

Description of Work
Tear out and replace sub-flooring in 3 small baths and then tile both floors.

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

We would like to apologize for any discomfort we may have caused you. We only ask for the cost of materials when it rises above our $500 limit. We should have made that more clear to you during the estimate process. You had a very large job and it is not sensible for us to cover material costs on large jobs, as we are a small company. If you felt uncomfortable, we could have made other arrangements had you contacted us directly.

09/12/2019

Ralf N.

Excellent job and work was completed in a timely manner. Could not ask for better people to do a job.

Description of Work
Replaced exterior garage entry door

Category handyman service, doors

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

08/03/2019

Julie A.

They did such a great job and in a timely fashion. Chris cares very much about the quality of his work and it definitely shows! Chris even went out of his way to check a few other items for us for a minimal cost. We recommend this family business for all your home repair needs. Thank you again for the great work ethic and flexibility with schedules!

Description of Work
Remodel of. Downstairs bathroom into a laundry room.

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking

Work Completed On 07/29/2019

07/26/2019

Sara W.

Long story short the first contractor that I hired (which was not from this company) took off with part of my insurance claim money that was suppose to be used for materials. My insurance wouldn’t allow me to turn in anymore estimates and refused to help pay for another contractor. If I had the money I had originally started with I have no doubt that I would of hired CNK’s Home Maintenance & Repair. Very friendly and up front. Tried their hardest to get within my budget range. Quick to respond, and was very understanding and polite. God forbid if anything happens again at my home, they will be the first company I call.

Description of Work
Shed built

Category handyman service, garage builders

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

07/08/2019

Alicia R.

Excellent work! Itemized each task and were okay with me not doing all the tasks at once. I will definitely be calling them again for my home repair needs.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned inside and out. Soffit repair. New mailbox. Vinyl siding and patio cleaned

Category handyman service, siding, woodworking

Work Completed On 07/05/2019

Review for CnK's Home Maintenance and Repair  - 69 Lakeway Dr, Pikeville, TN - 37970613

05/18/2019

Kim E.

Chris and Kristi are great! They are very professional, always on time, very responsive and do a great job! We had an emergency electrical issue with our dishwasher and Chris came out 1st thing and determined the problem and repair needed. Chris will be installing a pool pump for us next. He is a jack of all trades! We plan on using them a lot more in the future.

Description of Work
Electrical, painting, toilet replacement

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/17/2019

04/30/2019

Drew H.

They are great! Arrived on time and worked efficiently. Planning on using them in the near future.

Description of Work
Replacing vent cover on roof.

Work Completed On 04/27/2019

04/16/2019

Jason M.

Service was great. Very punctual and communicated well the times of arrival. I would and in fact are hiring C n K’s again. I have a fence repair that I will be hiring them to do. Quick, courteous, and well priced for the work. An overall great experience and I would recommend C n K’s to anyone looking for home repair.

Description of Work
Repair gable vent

Category siding

Work Completed On 04/16/2019

03/27/2019

Tonya S.

Chris and Kristi was very professional and did amazing job on our deck and everything they did for us. They was very helpful in letting us know what needed to be done and not. It felt like my friends was doing the job and that is how they treated you too. I would use them again in a heartbeat. They worked with my schedule and work hard in getting in done on my deadline .

Description of Work
We needed our deck redone. Windowsill, patchwork throughout house and painting.

Category contractors, decks, drywall, electrician, handyman service, plastering, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 03/27/2019

03/21/2019

Ann C.

All work was done with professionalism, promptness and the utmost care, including cleanliness! Excellent communication! Will absolutely use them again!

Description of Work
Electrical panel work, installation of lights, multiple light fixture replacements,door threshold replacements, carpentry work which included conversion of base cabinet into a desk, painting, re-wrapping o