A1 Pressure Washing

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2010

4522 Airport Hwy

Louisville, TN 37777

Veteran Owned pressure washing Knoxville TN area. Residential and commercial hot water with EPA compliant waste water reclamation, filtration, and disposal. We perform soft washing and pressure washing for houses, driveway, deck, fence, hotels, heavy equipment, and low pressure roof cleaning. Angie's List Super Service Award 2011-2017. BBB A+ rating. $2M liability, A1 Pressure Washing is an environmentally friendly company....

05/20/2022

Rogenia T.

They sent two people and they were really excellent. They were courteous and good company. Did it quickly.

Description of Work
They power wash my driveway, deck and garage door

02/21/2018

Kristen N.

Scott and Samson were punctual, professional, and very thorough. Our home looks absolutely beautiful because of their attention to detail and skilled abilty. We certainly will be using their services in the future. Great job, Gentleman. Thanks again!

Description of Work
Entire exterior of our home including front and back decks.

Category siding,deck cleaning,pressure washing

12/06/2017

John T.

On time. Excellent results for a fair price. Perfect cleanup.

Description of Work
Power wash drive way, front walk and entry way. plus a really dirty patio.

10/23/2017

Kathleen C.

He did a fantastic job. The house, driveway, and walkways looked great when he was finished, In addition to the vinyl he pressure washed, he cleaned up our brick as well. He worked by himself and was efficient. While we had our vinyl and brick cleaned a few years ago, this was the first time we had our driveway and walkways cleaned since we moved into the house in 2009. We were pleased with his work and, most importantly, the results. We will use him again and recommend him to others.

Description of Work
We needed our entire house pressure washed and then decided to have our concrete driveway and stamped concrete walkways in the front and back pressure washed as well.

07/24/2017

Tim & Christine B.

Went very well, Joey and his crew did great work. Cost was $215 per deck.

Description of Work
A1 pressured washed three decks at three different properties and then applied a clear sealer to all of them.

07/10/2017

Valerie L.

Brian was very prompt in calling us back to view the house and schedule an appointment. He showed up just a couple minutes before the appointment time and we were very pleased with the results and how professional and courteous he was. We have already recommended to family.

Description of Work
Had our house and back porch pressure washed.

07/10/2017

Mary K.

The work was performed well and as promised. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
I needed my house power washed.

07/05/2017

Michael S.

Job was well done, but the minimum was high, making the pricing high.

Description of Work
Power wash patio and surrounding brick walls.

05/11/2017

Frank D.

Arrived on time, did the job, and left. payment was made at time for agreed upon price.

Description of Work
pressure washing exterior of home. Mostly vinyl siding.

Category siding,pressure washing

05/10/2017

Heather H.

They did a great job. My house and deck look like new!

Description of Work
Pressure washing house and deck

05/03/2017

Brian G.

I called Monday morning & he showed up at 12:30 that day! Completed work in about 2 1/2 hours. House looked great, very happy. Have used them before & will continue too.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house & front porch.

11/28/2016

Jane B.

It's easy to see why this company is rated so highly on Angie's List. Everything about the way this work went was outstanding....the quick response, the professionalism, the extremely high quality of the work. I've used several pressure washing companies over the years; this one is head and shoulders above the rest.

Description of Work
Pressure washed my house (vinyl/aluminum siding).

10/24/2016

Gary P.

A1 did an outstanding job. Mr. Gratton was very professional and easy to work with. He was prompt, courteous, and had an excellent quality of workmanship. You can tell he takes pride in his work.

Description of Work
I needed the siding on my home cleaned. I also had a metal light pole in the back yard that needed cleaning.

10/11/2016

PAUL M.

Would not go to the site and bid instead wanted to use Google Earth to make the bid. Lazy in my opinon.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house, deck and hardscapes

Category gutter cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing

We are sorry that you feel this way but as you can tell from our 60+ reviews that we take ample time and effort to ensure our 100% guaranteed customer satisfaction in our 6 years on Angie's List! We have learned in our 8 years (and 1000's of home washes/projects) of being in business that it is impossible to personally quote every job, as most homes have the same quality's and issues that need to be addressed. We believe if you would have given us the opportunity to do your home wash/project that you would of seen this. Thanks, Joey

09/22/2016

Laria H.

They answered the phone and responded to my email. They were on time.

Description of Work
They cleaned the gutters and pressure washed my house.

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

07/02/2016

Cathy P.

My phone call was returned the same day. As I live in Maryville, we used Google Earth for an estimate; and a date was set the following week for service. They arrived promptly and completed the service without problem. I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
Pressure wash pool deck and (very long) driveway

10/07/2015

Cheryl B.

He and his assistant were finished within the hour! I was impressed with the fact that Scott not only contacted me within 24 hrs of my purchasing this "deal," but also called when he was about 45 min. away to say he would be here at a specific time. I only wish I had taken before and after pictures of the house so others could see the excellent job done on our house!

Description of Work
Scott, of A1 arrived within the time he said he would on the day he said he would and was finished within the hour. He also not only offered to clean (pressure wash the siding and brick exterior of our house, incl. garage door, etc.) more than what was already paid to him (for a very reasonable addtl cost) but did so in a timely fashion, moved the furniture (deck and porch) that needed to be moved and replaced it as well.

10/05/2015

Marilyn C.

I was really surprised at how fast they could be here. I purchased an older house which needed several updates and cleaning. I have had several contractors doing work ( not all were great!.). A1 Pressure Washing was very professional, prompt, and friendly. They showed up with a smile and left just as pleasant. I was happy with the cost of work and I thought the work justified the price. I would definitely call them again and have already recommend them to friends and neighbors. GREAT JOB, Thnaks

Description of Work
Pressure washed long wooden fence, large concrete patio and brink on house

09/09/2015

Kimberli W.

Once again, I am very pleased with A1 Pressure Washing. Since the first time that I hired them five years ago, I won't hire anyone else. This time, since I was putting my house on the market, I had them do everything. House, front porch, rear deck, two sidewalks, 200 foot driveway, detached garage and garage floor, along with the attached garage floor. The two men showed up on time and ready to work, very professional and courteous. They were able to finish the entire job in one day. When I get moved, I will definitely share my great experiences with A1 with my new neighbors.

Description of Work
Pressure washed multiple areas.

08/25/2015

Angela K.

He was professional. He came to give a quote but was able to go ahead and do the work same day.

Description of Work
Pressure washing of house, screened porch, and front porch, stairs, and railings.

05/27/2015

Robin R.

We really couldn't judge anything until the house dried out from both the washing and the thunderstorms. Today we noticed a lot of streaking, a few black spots and some actual soil type dirt. A quick wipe with a cloth got the ones within reaching distance. We also found some wasp nests that his sprayer failed to knock off. I got them with my garden hose. We also found some mold spots under the eaves. I thought that professional house washers had long wands for reaching high places, and pole mounted brushes. Steven didn't have either of those and only shot from the ground. He said that his pump was a 3000psi pump. He explained why he couldn't get the streaking off of the gutters - aluminum oxidation. This is the first time that I've had a professional house washing company come out and do my house, but I researched what they should do and what tools they use. All in all, I was disappointed. I didn't expect to see streaking on my vinyl siding, or dirt, or wasp nests. For the price they charged ($450), I expected better.

Description of Work
Steven pressure washed the whole house and deck both with water and a chemical. He came in the morning before the thunderstorms hit. We asked him to spray the deck twice since there were areas of black mold left after his first washing.

Category siding,deck cleaning,pressure washing

If you were unhappy or dissatisfied in any way, why didn't you just say. We would have come back without question. I usually do go-backs myself (the owner) just a as way to apologize. We believe that "you are only known for your last job so it better be right." Sometimes workers have off days or bad days, but we have never left a job undone. If the customer is not happy then the job isn't done.

04/14/2015

Anthony K.

THE JOB WENT VERY WELL. STEVE THE TECHNICIAN WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PROMPT. THE CLEANING MADE A BIG DIFFERENCE WE CAN SEE OUR WHITE EVES OF THE HOUSE AGAIN !!

Description of Work
CLEANED FRONT PORCH, EVES,GUTERS, AND LOWER PART OF BRICK ALL AROUND THE HOUSE.

02/19/2015

Jane B.

The company was very responsive, and even though we paid to have the house pressure washed, they also did our detached garage. The quality of the work was excellent.

Description of Work
Pressured washed house and garage

02/02/2015

Karin F.

It looks great. I call them every year. I have already recommended him to some neighbors.

Description of Work
Pressure washed whole house and all brick steps.

01/22/2015

DEBORAH P.

I had an excellent experience and am 100% satisfied with the work that was done. There was one small spot that I questioned and it was immediately addressed without any issue. I will continue to use this company and would without hesitation recommend them to any friends, family or neighbors.

Description of Work
I had my house, large deck, large patio, front porch, driveway and sidewalks pressure washed.

Marshall Cleaning Service

Marshall Cleaning Service provides excellent service at an affordable price. Marshall proudly serves the Knoxville and surrounding area. Marshall services residential & commercial customers. Marshall is arresting dirt all around the Knoxville area. Marshall proudly takes a bite out of grime.

Offers by Marshall Cleaning Service on Angi
    Brothers Window Cleaning

In 1991, Brothers began in Knoxville, Tennessee as a family business founded on core customer service values and has since grown to become the area’s residential window cleaning authority. By understanding our clients needs, we extended our expertise, leadership and superior quality services to include power washing, painting, staining and sealing. Currently in our 20th year, we are continuing our tradition of delivering unrivaled professionalism, quality workmanship with competitive, honest pricing to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. We take pride in our business by providing our clients the assurance that all work is guaranteed and will be completed by our well-qualified, professionally-trained, trustworthy staff. Concerned for your safety as well as peace of mind, we are an active member of the Better Business Bureau and are fully licensed, bonded and insured. The highest compliment we can receive is a referral to a friend, relative or business associate. Remember, at Brothers, we are always working to create a better view. Award winning.

Mr. Handyman of West Knoxville

Mr. Handyman specializes in small residential and commercial roofing repairs, chimney leaks, skylights and other roof related issues. The benefit of using Mr. Handyman of West Knoxville is that while we are doing your roof repair, we can also repair other home issues, saving you time and money.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

Pressure Washing. Roof Cleaning.