Custom Hardscapes LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2011

Custom Hardscapes is a locally owned and operated business serving Middle Tennessee. We are committed to quality installation and customer service on a personal level with each individual client. With over 20 years experience in hardscape construction, we work with a variety of materials from brick,pavers, natural stone, and concrete. As a member of the Better Business Bureau and Certified through the NCMA (National Concrete Masonry Assocation), the ICPI (International Concrete Pavement Institute), we have the experience, training, and knowledge to construct your project in a professional manner. Locally owned & operated....

ABSOLUTE WATERPROOFING & DRAINAGE

ABSOLUTE WATERPROOFING & DRAINAGE

***CALL DIRECT AT 615-361-1116*** We are a small family locally owned & operated company. We provide outstanding service with uncomparable professionalism, reliability & integrity. We are licensed, bonded & insured. Transferable warranties are included. All job sites are inspected daily by Absolute's owner. We do not sub contract, all installations are performed by Absolute employees.

10/01/2020

8 months after the work was completed the wall collapsed. One year latter they have not remedied the problem. Unprofessional defensive attitude, takes no responsibility, and very sorry we hired him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
retaining wall

CATEGORY masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

12/05/2016

Very professional - punctual. Easy to work with - great product, lovely selection of stones. Pavers match driveway perfectly. Excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pavers off driveway

CATEGORY hardscaping

09/22/2016

Brien was responsive and engaged throughout the project. The end result is better than we hoped it would be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a deteriorating 7 ft high railroad tie retaining wall supporting a concrete driveway. Brien gave us great advice and ideas about how best to not only replace the wall but greatly improve the integrity and style of the project. He gave us a competitive bid and promptly got his crew to work. The crew was great.

CATEGORY masonry

05/12/2016

Not really knowing what our options were nor what we were actually getting into, Brien did a great job explaining all the details and leaving us with lots of alternatives as far as material, layout and cost. The crew worked pretty hard in spite of the cold weather and made sure that everything looked as clean as possible once they left for the day which I really appreciated. It took a little longe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brien and his crew built us a patio in the backyard with a fire pit and retaining/sitting walls as well as a walkway leading to it from the driveway in front of the house

CATEGORY hardscaping

05/05/2016

I left a message looking for a call back to discuss my needs.  They called back two days later.  The gentleman wanted me to figure out if the job was worth his time.  He didn't want to be bothered coming out and giving an estimate just wanted to throw a number out on the phone and have me agree.  Most unprofessional company I have every been in contact with.  Perhaps they should include that they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a 40 ft retaining wall and various hardscapes throughout my property.  My neighbor who has an a long and high wall needs it replaced roughly 60ft maybe more.  We thought it made sense to do them at the same time.  PROVIDER DID ZERO - COULD NOT BE BOTHERED TO COME TAKE A LOOK AND GIVE AN ESTIMATE.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,stamped concrete

I'm very sorry but this review has been posted for the wrong company. I never spoke with this member, and would have been happy to meet with them right away for a price quote. As you can see by all of our positive reviews we do many small jobs and always complete them with quality & care. We take a lot of pride in every project from the start to finish. Thank you

Residential & Commercial Installation & Custom Hardscape Design, Stonework, Patio, Retaining Walls, Masons, Landscape Lighting, Fireplaces, Driveways & Pergolas.

Check, Financing Available