All About It

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

About About It that takes care of a wide variety of handyman/home improvement tasks for consumers. I am honest and upfront with no hidden fees or extra costs added at the end. Additional DBA: Wayne's Handyman Service...

Jani Loerincz Painting

2017-2018 Super Service Award Winner. Locally owned and operated Summerville based Interior & Exterior Painting company. We also specialize in kitchen cabinets.In fact our cabinets were featured in Kitchen Magazine. We don't cut any corners and will make sure we get the job done the way you want it from start to finish. Call Janni for a free quote today

Offers by Jani Loerincz Painting on Angi
ABC Painting LLC

ABC Painting LLC is locally owned and operated out of the Summerville, SC area with over 10 years of quality experience. Our staff will leave you feeling good about coming home every day. We're dedicated to taking exceptional care to each and every one of our customers. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We offer free estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call or click for a free estimate today

Medina CF Services

Medina CF services it’s a family owned company that takes pride on the quality of their work , been a small company we are able to take the time to do things the right way . We are experts in exterior and interior woodwork repair and restoration , we can repair all types of siding and water damage . Our company is certified by the EPA on lead based paint abatement so you can rest knowing that your family is safe in your home, please check out some of our work in the downtown Charleston area in our gallery

07/22/2017

Wayne is always on time, professional and usually completes the job ahead of schedule. Pricing is reasonable.

Description of Work
Replace two upper decks

Category decks

03/03/2017

I could not be more pleased with this gentleman. He was punctual, polite, and courteous. His skills are superb and efficient. If there were an A+ I would give it to him!

Description of Work
Replaced Gas hot water heater.

Category handyman service,water heater repair

10/24/2016

We were extremely pleased with the quality of workmanship, the attention to detail, and the price!

Description of Work
We had both of our back decks replaced and all of our steps repaired/replaced.

Category decks,deck cleaning

05/20/2016

We have used All About It two times and we could not be more pleased! Both times Wayne and Rick arrived at the time they said would, accomplished all of the jobs in a timely manner (and with no mess!), and charged within the estimate I had been given. Wayne is very good at looking at a problem area and helping you think through possible solutions until you can decide the best route to go. I have a...

Description of Work
Built a storage area for spices in pantry by cutting out the drywall between the studs. Installed three ceiling fans on the back porch. Wall mounted a television. Installed drapes. Adjusted an exterior door that was not closing properly. Added new hardware to a door. Adjusted height of light fixture and switched some of the globes in some light fixtures.

Category handyman service,ceiling fans

02/08/2016

Very professional handyman service. Wayne is knowledgeable in all aspects of installation and repair. One vanity was partially installed, due to another handyman's inability to complete the job. Wayne easily assessed what needed to be done on that and also other jobs we had for him. He provided specific time and $ estimates. He arrived on time and completed the work efficiently and as described. H...

Description of Work
Installed new backflow on irrigation system, 2 new bathroom vanities, and closet shelving system,. Repaired ballasts on garage ceiling lights, broken front door lock.

Category handyman service

07/20/2015

Wayne is a very personable, honest, professional person. His work is excellent, as he pays attention to details and makes sure everything is done right and just the way you want it. I hope to use this company again!

Description of Work
Built a deck complete with steps, screen door, pet door and box in which to store storm shutters. Deck is 11 feet high.

Category handyman service

01/27/2015

The dryer had not been installed properly in an alcove and stuck out into a narrow hallway. Wayne solved the problem. He was able to adjust the venting duct so that the dryer now fits properly into the alcove. It no longer extends out into the hall. The venting duct is safely configured and should not become clogged and thus be a fire hazard. Wayne was prompt and courteous.

Description of Work
Installed my clothes dryer by properly attaching the venting duct.

Category handyman service","plumber

12/29/2014

They did the job well and correctly. I plan to use them again in my other bathroom, when I am ready to change that flooring.

Description of Work
Installed porcelain tile in my master bathroom.

Category ceramic tile installer","handyman service

11/01/2014

fantastic work,,,clean prompt courteous. It has been a long time since I have encountered a craftsman like Wayne. He is professional and has true integrity and skills. The day Wayne came I also was having my house cleaned ,,,he removed his shoes every time he went in and out of the house. He brought everything he needed for the jobs at hand. This is important when the nearest big box store is 40 miles away. He treated my concerns and questions with great respect. I have recently become responsible for the maintenance of my home after my husband became disabled. I never paid attention to these details before. Wayne is most helpful in aiding me to plan what I need to do next to keep up the home that my husband built and maintained for 30 years. I plan to use him often as I work through the many jobs small and large that need doing around this place.

Description of Work
fixed electrical outlets removed rinnai gas hot water heater. replaced broken and missing pieces of drywall ,,,mudded and painted the new pieces of drywall. replaced one over head fan and replaced the blades on another fan. Inspected several areas of mold and determined the cause and what I can do to eradicate the mold. Inspected inefficient doors and outlined solution to follow

Category electrician","handyman service","plumber","water heater installer","interior painter

08/09/2014

If Angie’s List had an A+ rating, this company would certainly deserve it - an “A” just doesn’t seem adequate. The owner Wayne Glover is a rare commodity. He does excellent work at a fair price and finishes on time, but he is also a problem solver and a solution finder. We had a driveway gate with a long history of unreliability. If you have ever come home on a rainy night to a gate that will not open, you know what we mean. The gate is battery operated and the battery was charged using solar power. Not only was the battery going dead at the most inopportune times, but the circuitry was malfunctioning, and there were problems with other components of the gate. Mr. Glover assessed the situation promptly, explained clearly what would be required, and made very useful suggestions. One outcome of this was that he ran a permanent electric cable to serve the gate. After several months of use, the gate has worked with 100% reliability and zero problems. We value Mr. Glover’s technical and management skills, and admire his friendly and polite manner. We also appreciate the fact that he invests time and thinking up front to determine what you want and need, and then gives you a custom solution. We recommend Wayne Glover and his company without reservation.

Description of Work
Front Gate

Category electrician","handyman service","driveway gate installer

Handyman, Painting, Pressure Washing, Decks, Patios, Tile Work, Home Repairs