Suburban Plumbing

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

PO Box 2558

Goose Creek, SC 29445

We accept remote payment

We have a reputation for being reliable and honest with our services and fair with our rates. We love what we do and are rather humbled when asked to work at someone's home. It is a testament to our work ethic that our client list keeps growing. Whether clearing a drain or flushing a tankless/regular water heater or even flushing out your water system removing sediment that's clogging your fixtures. we make it a point to do the best job possible. Family owned and operated business ....

4.4

plumbers (152)water heaters (35)drain cleaning (10)drain pipe installation (6)sewer cleaning (3)solar companies (3)appliance repair (2)

05/17/2021

N M.

Friendly, fast, good prices, responsive. Not the cheapest in the area, but in this case they were worth coming in around 10% higher than the other lower bids. Went through multiple local plumbers to get my house replumbed- many of whom simply ignored calls after providing an estimate. Suburban Plumbing not only completed the work in the least number of days, but it was within their estimate and it was astonishing how little they had to impact my walls. The quality of work was exactly what I wanted and they have continued to be both helpful and responsive. Their technicians are also clean, respectful, and friendly. The local competition could learn a lot from this company. Well done!

Description of Work
Plumbing, toilet installation, whole-house replumbing

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

04/22/2021

Nancy B.

Called Suburban Plumbing, and they came right away to fix my water heater. Clean, Friendly, great price. Used them a second time for leak in my Bathroom, They are my go to people from now on.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

4-26-21 [Member Name Removed], it's always a pleasure seeing you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback and good vibes. We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to your next visit. Hurry back!

04/22/2021

Darlene A.

Jim and his coworkers did excellent work replacing all water lines under and into house as well as making other necessary repairs. They were prompt, cleaned everything when they finished, and accommodated us in getting correct toilets for our elderly mother. Their prices were very reasonable for everything they did. They are honest, pleasant to work with, some of the best workers we have used after many years of hiring contractors and using various repair services. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

4-26-21 Dear [Member Name Removed], We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you. We hope to see you again soon!

02/10/2020

Sara C.

He called a 1/2 hour after the window of time that he gave me had started to tell me he couldn't make it. So I had cleared my afternoon for him to no-show, very frustrating and unprofessional.

Description of Work
Showers fixed

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

10/08/2019

John C.

I canceled the work and now I can't get my money back. I called him nearly everyday and he rarely picks up. He said he would send me a check in a couple of weeks. Today, he sent me an email, it was not clear but he said he was gonna not repay me. I paid him $2215.

Description of Work
I paid 50% upfront to replace 3 toilets, to replace a gas line to the water heater, and to replace 2 vanities.

Work Completed On 10/08/2019

05/13/2019

Janis S.

He did a good job. He was efficient.

Description of Work
Plumbing work

Work Completed On 05/13/2018

04/24/2019

Deborah H.

Gary was the technician. He was very polite and professional. He gave me a quote before any work was done and checked all my other plumbing before leaving.

Description of Work
broken garbage disposal

Cost $409.12

10/24/2018

JILL Y.

Two gentlemen showed up within the hour and quickly cleared the toilet. They said it was very minimal and quick and didn’t charge me. I call that honesty and integrity.

Description of Work
Needed toilet unclogged. I had tried all afternoon to clear it to no avail.

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

05/04/2018

r S.

Gary Miller and Rob did GREAT! Work. Honest men that give you their best.

Description of Work
Replaced 50gal water heater

Work Completed On 05/04/2018

Review for Suburban Plumbing - PO Box 2558, Goose Creek, SC - 37037118

03/19/2018

Ronald S.

Great job was professional and very quick

Description of Work
New tankless water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/19/2018

Free Estimates * Never a Service Call Fee. * High Pressure Drain Jetting with 10yr Warranty * All Water Re-Pipes Come with Lifetime Warranty * All Top Quality Materials Used * Sewer Camera Inspections * Sewer Lines Repairs/Installation * Unclogging Toilets, Sinks, Tubs, Showers, and Laundry Lines * Flush Out Fixtures to Remove Sediment * Water Heater Flush/Repairs/Replacement/Installation * If it wasn't for you, there'd be no us.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check