WINTER'S FLOORING

Founded 1977 • With Angi since June 2010

Hello and welcome to Winter's Flooring. We are a full service, flooring contractor, serving the York area since 1977. Our exceptional service to residential and commercial clients is evident in every job we have taken and we stand by our work - always. We have handled all variety of jobs, from hardwood installation, sanding and refinishing to repairs on your hardwood floors. Whether it be oak, maple, cherry, hickory, walnut, or your exotic woods, we have the experience and know how to get the job done right every time. We also install prefinished hardwoods, carpet, vinyl, ceramic and laminate. We are rated AAA with the Better Business Bureau., Winners of the Customer Satisfaction Award for 5 star rating awarded to us by Talk of the Town News 3 years in a row 2013-2015 and the 2013-2014 Super Service award. We are certified and insured, with references available on request. Call us today to request service....

Basement Waterproofing Solutions

Basement Waterproofing Solutions

Now is the time for you and your family to stop suffering the effects of continued wet or damp basement problems! With over 30 years experience in the construction field and 20 years in basement waterproofing, Basement Waterproofing Solutions (or BWS) has the expertise to solve all of your basement water problems with reliable service and proven results. Eliminate Musty Odors Stop Mold Growth Reduce Allergies Improve Air Quality Waterproofing Mold Remediation Foundation Repair Insured Transferable Warranty Local References Owner Operated Financing Available

02/25/2021

very, very well; a good thorough job and neat work, and cleaned up well; and reasonable price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
strip carpet and finish hardwood flooring

CATEGORY hardwood floor

Thanks [Member Name Removed],. I hope your new floors give you much enjoyment

10/09/2018

I could not have been more happy with the job Mike did and his extremely fair price. When I saw the floors after I had the carpet removed, I thought to myself, omg; this is going to cost me an arm and a leg, because it figured it was very labor intensive. I could not believe the reasonable estimate Mike gave me and I said yes, immediately, cancelling all other appointments because he showed me pic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had hardwood floors redone in a house that was built in 1954. At least 30 years ago, if not 35, they covered the wood with carpet and it stayed that way. There were a lot of spots where the padding like stuck a little to the floor and more animal urine stains than I ever imagined.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Thanks so much! I hope your new floors give your home the fresh look you were looking forward to. Always a pleasure to serve you.

03/09/2018

Mike and his team did an amazing job refinishing our hardwood floors. They took worn floors and restored them to beautiful floors. They fixed any part of the floor that needed it and left our house clean and dust free. They did such a great job that we immediately hired him to tile our downstairs hallway. The young man who installed the tile floor did a fantastic job. Mike and his team are very ni...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing hardwood floors and installing tile floor

02/26/2018

Mike's team ran into an issue with subflooring by the sliding door, but quoted and repaired the issue to keep the project on time. They helped us find an excellent product and installed it on a diagonal with a 45 deg angle for high traffic area to the basement doorway. The other contractors who came in afterwards commented that his work was 'meticulous'. We love it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
quoted, helped in selection, and installed a new kitchen floor within timeline of kitchen remodel. on time and on budget!

CATEGORY flooring contractor

10/23/2017

Absolutely beautiful work. Very professional, highly responsive, and worked within our availability and timelines. High quality work. We honestly didn't realize just how nice our house could look until they had come through! We've received countless compliments, and I've touted the Winter's Flooring name on multiple occasions, now. We'd use them again in a heartbeat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our entire first floor (but for bathrooms and kitchen) replaced with hardwood.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

We sell and/or install any type of flooring including tile, carpet, vinyl, laminate, hardwood, Luxury Vinyl Tile and Luxury Vinyl Plank.

Floor cleaning,stripping and waxing