WINTER'S FLOORING

Founded 1977 • With Angi since June 2010

4696 DRUCK VALLEY RD

York, PA 17406

Hello and welcome to Winter's Flooring. We are a full service, flooring contractor, serving the York area since 1977. Our exceptional service to residential and commercial clients is evident in every job we have taken and we stand by our work - always. We have handled all variety of jobs, from hardwood installation, sanding and refinishing to repairs on your hardwood floors. Whether it be oak, maple, cherry, hickory, walnut, or your exotic woods, we have the experience and know how to get the job done right every time. We also install prefinished hardwoods, carpet, vinyl, ceramic and laminate. We are rated AAA with the Better Business Bureau., Winners of the Customer Satisfaction Award for 5 star rating awarded to us by Talk of the Town News 3 years in a row 2013-2015 and the 2013-2014 Super Service award. We are certified and insured, with references available on request. Call us today to request service....

02/25/2021

Judith F.

very, very well; a good thorough job and neat work, and cleaned up well; and reasonable price

Description of Work
strip carpet and finish hardwood flooring

Category hardwood floor

Thanks [Member Name Removed],. I hope your new floors give you much enjoyment

10/09/2018

Rebecca J B.

I could not have been more happy with the job Mike did and his extremely fair price. When I saw the floors after I had the carpet removed, I thought to myself, omg; this is going to cost me an arm and a leg, because it figured it was very labor intensive. I could not believe the reasonable estimate Mike gave me and I said yes, immediately, cancelling all other appointments because he showed me pictures of his work and another person couldn't even come to give an estimate for 2 weeks after Mike was there. Mike stuck to the price, the schedule and everything. His workers were extremely polite. The only thing that was not in the estimate, and Mike explained this before hand, if he could not sand out some of the deeper spots he might have to replace the boards. This did happen; but, he gave me the choice to replace and didn't do any without checking. Again the price was more than fair, less than I expected and you just cannot imagine how much I love my new hard woodfloors. I would absolutely hire Mike and Winter's Floors again and I would recommend him to my friends. I will because I have another large room, but just didn't have the money. Only one bad thing and it's not really Mike's fault -- it's technology. Before I had all the rooms painted, I washed down the baseboards and window sills, etc. While Mike has dust containment equipment, it is not 100% perfect. While hanging the new draperies, I noticed just a slight amount of dust on the window sills and baseboards. Dang, I had to do it again and don't like it. But that's not Mike's fault and I just love my floors. If I could give Mike 10 stars, I would. You cannot miss with him doing your hardwood floors.

Description of Work
I had hardwood floors redone in a house that was built in 1954. At least 30 years ago, if not 35, they covered the wood with carpet and it stayed that way. There were a lot of spots where the padding like stuck a little to the floor and more animal urine stains than I ever imagined.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Thanks so much! I hope your new floors give your home the fresh look you were looking forward to. Always a pleasure to serve you.

03/09/2018

Nicholas M.

Mike and his team did an amazing job refinishing our hardwood floors. They took worn floors and restored them to beautiful floors. They fixed any part of the floor that needed it and left our house clean and dust free. They did such a great job that we immediately hired him to tile our downstairs hallway. The young man who installed the tile floor did a fantastic job. Mike and his team are very nice, courteous, respectful, and knowledgeable. They transformed our home, not just our floors, from dated to updated and rejuvenated. If they could do that for our house, they can do it for yours. Thanks for jobs well done.

Description of Work
Refinishing hardwood floors and installing tile floor

02/26/2018

Bill G.

Mike's team ran into an issue with subflooring by the sliding door, but quoted and repaired the issue to keep the project on time. They helped us find an excellent product and installed it on a diagonal with a 45 deg angle for high traffic area to the basement doorway. The other contractors who came in afterwards commented that his work was 'meticulous'. We love it!

Description of Work
quoted, helped in selection, and installed a new kitchen floor within timeline of kitchen remodel. on time and on budget!

10/23/2017

John I.

Absolutely beautiful work. Very professional, highly responsive, and worked within our availability and timelines. High quality work. We honestly didn't realize just how nice our house could look until they had come through! We've received countless compliments, and I've touted the Winter's Flooring name on multiple occasions, now. We'd use them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
We had our entire first floor (but for bathrooms and kitchen) replaced with hardwood.

10/23/2017

Jennifer G.

Both jobs were completed in a timely and professional manner. I would happily use Winter's Flooring for future jobs and have recommended them to family and friends.

Description of Work
Winter's Flooring has completed several flooring jobs for me and I have been extremely pleased with the results. Their work has included installation of hard woods in my living room and sun room and installation of ceramic tiles in the basement.

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor

10/19/2017

Trent D.

They did an amazing job. It went very fast and everything met or exceeded our expectation.

Description of Work
Winter's flooring installed a new tile floor in our break room and carpet throughout our office.

10/19/2017

Paul C.

Everything when just as planned. Started on the date that was scheduled and completed on the scheduled date as well. Job was left clean and professional contractor.

Description of Work
Re-finish hardwood floors

10/11/2017

Harold S.

The men showed up on time and assisted in moving the furniture out of the way. They began work and when done cleaned up and assisted me in replacing the furniture.

Description of Work
Replaced the carpet in my home office.

Thank you sir all in a days work with Winter's Flooring LLC

10/11/2017

Shaun F.

Did a fantastic job on the floors. They look better than new. Also came back and repaired some damage I had done at a reasonable price. Mike is very knowledgeable on what needed to be done to get the floors to look as best as possible

Description of Work
Refinishing hardwood floors and also installed a tile back splash in the kitchen

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Thank you sir. If you need anything let me know.

Basement Waterproofing Nationwide Inc

Basement Waterproofing Nationwide has been servicing the Baltimore area since 1987. BWN has been turning damp and wet basements into dry basements without costly excavation. BWN is a licensed and insured, locally and nationally recognized basement waterproofer. We are the first basement waterproofing company to be awarded the Better Business Bureau's "Torch Award" for outstanding ethics in the marketplace, also being the only waterproofer to win that award twice. An Angie's list Super Service Award winner (2011 and 2012), BWN has the ability to permanently correct your basement problems at an affordable price. When it comes to trust you have come to the right place, we are family owned, family run, local business. We are not a franchise nor are we an exclusive dealer of any one product. As such, BWN is able to present you and your basement to the entire array of products and services available on the market today, allowing us to solve your wet basement problem with the right method at a price that's right for you. We offer a lifetime warranty to our customers, ensuring that your basement stays continuously dry. BWN is above all professionals, delivering excellence in the swift completion of each project.

Offers by Basement Waterproofing Nationwide Inc on Angi
    Basement Gurus

We have over 30 years of combined experience. We are family owned and operated and certified. We aim to please we want 100% guaranteed satisfaction.

Ageless Waterproofing Systems

Ageless Waterproofing Systems is a basement waterproofing company, held together by about 10 professionals, with hands-on trade knowledge. All of our field installers are in house (no subs), so quality and efficiency are never in question. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Ageless Waterproofing Systems also offers a variety of payment options to better assist you on your investment. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

PA014752
    Pennsylvania
    Office of PA attorney general
    07/01/2020
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

We sell and/or install any type of flooring including tile, carpet, vinyl, laminate, hardwood, Luxury Vinyl Tile and Luxury Vinyl Plank.

Floor cleaning,stripping and waxing