Team One Auto Group

Auto Mufflers
Auto Transportation
Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission

At Team One Auto Group our vision is to give you a World Class Service experiance. Our goal is to help you be ahead of the curve and help you understand your car and its needs. Whether it's Regularly Scheduled Maintainence or an UNEXPECTED Breakdown Team One Auto Group has the #1 service in Central PA!!!...

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been in the auto transport industry. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers for their peer ratings, accident history, experience and expected delivery time. Most of the time we will use a carrier that we use week in, week out; that way they will do a good job with your vehicle transport because they want our future business. Auto Shippers Express is the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped in a hurry. Our Express Dispatch Service is unmatched for speed of pickup and travel time. This usually results in a savings of several days on each vehicle move. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25.

Established in 1979, our customer service is one of the best in the transport industry. Since 1979, we have had plenty of time to build a vehicle transport company that is second to none. All of our employees are competent, courteous and respectful. Our rates are among some of the most competitive of all reputable vehicle transporters. Choose an auto transport company that has established a reputation as being reliable in the car hauling industry. The absolute lowest price isn't worth the difference if a car transport company delivers your car late or damaged. We have been providing dependable and reliable shipping services for your auto transport needs for over 40 years. Choose an auto transport company that puts your needs first. Our number 1 goal is to fulfill your needs. Our reliability and integrity put us above the competition as we strive to meet your every vehicle transport needs. Contact several companies for your quotes to get a range of what you should expect to pay. You’ll find our rates comparable to other major auto shippers in the industry, while providing you with superior customer service. Please visit our website, www.cargoautotransport.com, to learn more about us, get a good understanding of our standard time frame, our FAQs, and how auto transport works.

01/27/2021

3 hours ago I highly recommend Team One Auto Group Total Car Care. In my travels from Wilkes-Barre, Pa to Moncks Corner, S.C., pulling my son's car on a Uhaul car dolly, I pulled into Team One because I lost my taillights, brake lights and signals to both my vehicle and the car dolly. Todd the Manager pulled one of his mechanics off a job to diagnose the problem. 40 minutes later I was fixed up an...

Description of Work
Automotive Repair Diagnosis

05/19/2017

Team One misdiagnosed our issue but fortunately we got a second opinion. Team One said our issue was the brake master cylinder and the brake booster. The estimated repairs were over a thousand dollars. I told my wife to take it to the dealer and the dealer identified the issue as only the brake booster and not the master cylinder. The dealership saved us a lot of money that we would have been out ...

Description of Work
My wife took our Mazda CX9 in to get checked out for a brake issue.

01/30/2017

They were quick, complete and reasonable. They have quality service and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
I took my car in for an oil change and an inspection.

Category auto repair,car inspections

01/30/2017

They found some issues during the inspection so more work needed done. They were done with the work within a few hours. The technicians were nice and polite. I would suggest that they add a coffee machine in their waiting area. However, I will continue to use their services.

Description of Work
I took my car in for an inspection and oil change.

Category auto repair,car inspections

03/26/2015

I use them all the time. They do something about every 6 months. I've used them for about two years. It was an all day job. I trust them. It runs like it should. Their service is very good and they are extremely friendly.

Description of Work
They put new brakes and new struts.

Category auto repair

Thank You very Much for the Positive Feedback.... Please dont hesitate to let us know how we can make Every visit a Positive Experiance... The Team!!!

Auto Repair Service, Automotive Repair, Auto Repair, Auto Repair Center, Emissions Check, Emissions Test Center, State Inspection, Tow Truck Company, State Inspection & Emission, Brake repair, brakes

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available