Creation Services Group

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2010

90 Aberdeen Rd

York, PA 17406

We provide free in home estimates. Each consultation is done with Rick Reinert the owner of Creation Services Group. We have samples of all the flooring products we have available to you. Stress free shopping. "We bring the showroom to you."...

06/30/2015

Jessica M.

Description of Work
They cleaned two rooms of carpet, one of which had a foul animal odor. They gave us a special spray to use on that spot in the future should the smell return. It is a year later and things still look and smell great.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

06/03/2014

Deborah M.

The carpets looked great when finished!

Description of Work
Cleaned bedroom, hallway, and stair carpets

05/17/2014

Lynda C.

Excellent job

Description of Work
deep cleaned 3 bedrooms, living room

11/26/2013

Pat N.

It didn't. After waiting a week I called them and they pulled the promotion

Description of Work
Called and cancelled and said the promotion was no longer available

11/25/2013

Terree G.

Even though we are located in Hampden township which is out of their service area, the owner, who is located in West York, said he would honor the Angie's List Big Deal coupon. I offered to wait until he had another customer for our general area so that he could better utilize his equipment and employees and the owner accepted that offer. We scheduled service for Friday, November 22, 2013. John called ahead to let me know when he would be arriving and he showed up right on time. First, he looked at all of the areas to be cleaned. He then pre-treated the entire area. Although we do not own an animal, our son's dog had dribbled urine in several spots on the carpet. John checked for these spots with a special light and then treated the areas with an enzyme solution to break down the urine. He then thoroughly cleaned all of the carpeted areas specified. Before John's arrival, I removed the smaller items from the rooms such as chairs, small tables and breakables but John handled all of the other pieces of furniture in a proper and careful manner. As he finished each room, he placed all furniture back in its proper location. He also notified me about a small area in the bedroom that he could not clean as well as he would have liked to due to prior matting and wear of the carpet. That particular piece of carpet was 33+ years old and I felt it met my expectations after being cleaned even if it did not meet John's expectations. The entire process took less than three hours and we were left with clean carpets and a gentle citrus odor throughout the household. The carpets were dry by the next morning so that I could vacuum them to fluff the nap again and they look like new! I highly recommend Creation Services Group for a job well done! I have hopes that by the time my carpets need cleaning again, Creation Services Group will have expanded their service area to include Hampden Township so that I may utilize their services again.

Description of Work
Using an Angie's List Big Deal Coupon plus another $30, the provider pre-treated and cleaned 3 rooms, a set of stairs and two hallways. This included moving furniture items such as sofas, love seats, end tables, beds, dressers, etc.

11/15/2013

Dan O.

Very professional and the carpet cleaned up great.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned.

11/15/2013

Philip S.

They did a fine job for the deal we purchased. You can really see a difference in the carpet they cleaned. We had some pet stains on the carpet and they were able to get those out. The people we dealt were very nice and punctual. We have not had any follow up from them. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I purchased two big deals for carpet cleaning for five rooms plus the steps in the hallway.

10/31/2013

Alfred H.

They were excellent. They did four rooms which is just about everything I have carpeted. I intend to use them again.

Description of Work
I bought a deal from Creation Services Group: $111 for Four Rooms of Carpet Cleaning

10/14/2013

Mark C.

very satisfied

Description of Work
cleaned 1400 sq ft of carpet

09/26/2013

Lori W.

It went pretty well. They were good. The guy was very pleasant and they did a good job. We've used them twice so far.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for Creation Services Group; they did the carpets in the living room, the stairs, and the bedroom.

09/10/2013

Henry H.

provider was quite flexible in defining "rooms". deal was for 3 "rooms" for $111. We fit a living room, dining room, and a large 24/24 rec room plus a hall and stairs into the 3 room deal. The stairs count as a room, and the rec room really needed spotting in several areas, and in others no attention at all. Provider was easy to work with and flexible and very pleasant. So the spotting, the hall and the stairs counted as a room. Carpet hadn't been cleaned in 7 years, but after leaving, the carpets looked great Two of the small stubborn spots came back after the carpet was dry, as the carpet man predicted, but everything else was "disappeared". This cleaning convinced me to not buy new carpets for another couple of years. 99.9% improvement for only $111. was good value. Carpet man arrived on time, worked steadily, and kept me informed, and was most pleasant. I would recommend him for future work. Unlike a prior provider, no carpet fiber residue was left on my driveway, and the place smelled great (orange smell.)

Description of Work
3 rooms of carpet

09/10/2013

Cynthia B.

Staff was professional, courteous and punctual. Provider gave me a reasonable price for work I wanted done above and beyond the deal. I was very pleased with cleaning results

Description of Work
steam cleaned 2 bedroom, hallway, 2 stairways and family room

08/28/2013

Edward S.

Great service. Very prompt,courteous, thorough, professional. Will use again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets

08/26/2013

Deborah M.

The service was as I expected from an Angie's List provider: on-time, excellent job, punctual, professional. I would definitely use Creation Services again for any carpet cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

08/21/2013

andy G.

They are pretty reliable about showing up when they say they are going to. They are pretty easy to work with. They show up when they are scheduled to. The price is good.

Description of Work
I use Creation Services Group for carpet cleaning. They also deodorize it.

08/13/2013

Martin S.

The service was superior. The provider pre-treated the stains on the carpet, then professionally cleaned it. The only problem was the service was ordered and paid for on 21 June 2013 (Order #737937) and the service wasn't performed until 8/8/13 and only after I called to inquire.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in large living room and extra long hallway.

08/01/2013

MICHAEL S.

The work done by Creation Services Group worked out very well. There were no problems. Our entire experience was positive.

Description of Work
I purchased an Angie's Big Deal to get three rooms of carpets cleaned. One of them was actually a very large living room/dinning room combination. It might as well have been four rooms. We were away for a while and did not call them until awhile after we had purchased the Big Deal. I only paid the initial price of the Big Deal. There were no extra charges.

07/31/2013

Cynthia B.

Cory was punctual. Introduced himself, viewed rooms to be cleaned, then got right to work. He was professional, friendly, and hard worker. Price was great and carpets look wonderful. Great Job!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in three rooms, two staircases, and one hallway. Applied spot removal on stubborn stains.

07/28/2013

Jen T.

We have redone almost every floor in our house. Creation Service Group's work is amazing, crews are clean and polite, prices are fair and results are great. The owner is 100% engaged.

Description of Work
Hardwood floors (upstairs and down) Carpet in basement Tile in back space

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

06/28/2013

Eileen M.

On time, saw job to be done & did it expediently & professionally.

Description of Work
Had carpets cleaned. Had sofa cleaned.

04/15/2013

Sarah M.

I have tried three other carpet cleaning companies in York and have had issues with poor quality of work, overpriced services or lack of ability to use a truck-mounted system to clean our upstairs section. I wanted to try one more time to find a company that could do a good job. Creation did a great job in all categories! Scheduling was easy, the price was very reasonable, and the person they sent was polite, efficient and did not try to upsell me into a ton of other carpet services I didn't want. Most importantly, my carpets look great! A much better clean than with other companies. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
I hired Creation Services to clean the carpets in my three story condo. We have one child and two dogs, so our carpet gets alot of wear and tear. Creation steam cleaned our stairs, landings and bedrooms with a truck mounted system.

03/25/2013

Lori W.

The Creation Services Group individual was fast and thorough. He took care not to harm any of our furniture and there were several spots in the carpet that I was hoping would clean-up well, but didn't. He explained that we have "wear" areas in the carpet that are normal. Since there is so much traffic from the front door to the dining room/kitchen area, the carpet is worn and that's something that won't be able to be fixed until we replace the carpet (living room carpet is approximately 7-8 yrs. old and the bedroom carpet was still there from the 1st owners of the house (so it's about 12 yrs. old). Very impressed with his desire to make our carpets look knew and the fact that he was professional and kind. Highly recommended company!!

Description of Work
The individual who came to clean our carpets started by explaining what he would be doing, what was going to be placed on the carpets, and he also asked what all we would like done. He cleaned and protected/deodorized the living room, bedroom, stairs, and small hallway. He was a knowledgable individual and very courteous. I hope that the next time we use this company in about 6 months, that the same man (wish I could remember his name) is sent to clean the carpets.

11/30/2012

Keith R.

I called and spoke directly with the owner, Rick Reinert. Actually, I called about 8 carpet cleaning companies to speak to them about pricing, their cleaning methods, etc. Although I am interested in price, I also use this time to "interview" the service provider. Price is important, but so is quality and professionalism. Rick was informative and I actually pared the job down to Creation Services Group and Chuck at Capital Area Carpet Cleaners. Chuck was actually $5 less expensive, but I chose Creation because he was closer to my house. Rick's son Ryan showed up about an hour late Wednesday morning (was to arrive at 8am). Ryan is young, but a nice fellow and a hard worker. He made sure to move the furniture and clean the carpets thoroughly. He placed foam blocks under the legs of the furniture and gently worked around the house. Our carpets came out clean and looked beautiful. They were damp, and the house smelled of the chemical cleaner (we had to open the windows for about an hour to air our the house). But, with three fans running and a dehumidifier, the carpet was dry in about 4 hours. On a side note, on the phone Rick had agreed to meet the price of Capital Area Carpet Cleaners, but failed to do so after the work was complete. Price is $35/room plus tax. Scotch guard is an additional $20/room, but you could do that yourself for much less. Unless you have a serious carpet odor issue, you DO NOT need deodorizing because the chemical they use is strong enough. Professionalism: This is a mom and pop business, so I don't expect the uniform and all of that you would get from a national chain. These folks seem like regular people who work hard for a living.

Description of Work
We had four rooms cleaned - two bedrooms, living room, and dining room.

11/14/2012

Sharon L.

They did a good job and were pretty courteous. The estimate was grossly misleading. For example, they added the labor to pull up the carpet ($90), but not the labor to re-install it (>$300). Had they checked on the carpet earlier, they probably could have shuffeled fans around and dried things a lot faster so the daily charge for fans wouldn't have been for so many days. The bottom line is that they estimated half of what they actually charged. The charged amount was closer to what we expected to pay so we were not too surprised, by the bill, just surprised by the estimate.

Description of Work
Water in basement because of Hurricane Sandy. They responded within 2 hours of a phone call, extracted and pulled up carpet. They placed fans in and provided an estimate of services and verbally stated that if they had to leave things for an extra day or two, they would not charge. They said they would come back within a day or two to check. After calling them several times, then leaving work early to meet them three days later, they cancelled. They came 4 days later to check on things and apply anti mold agent. Then two days after that, returned to reinstall carpet and remove fans.

Category water damage restoration

09/10/2010

Robyn N.

great! prompt, friendly and concerned w our satisfaction

Description of Work
cleaned white carpet with coffee stains and light peach carpet stains on stairs. called re satisfaction.

Basement Gurus

We have over 30 years of combined experience. We are family owned and operated and certified. We aim to please we want 100% guaranteed satisfaction.

Basement Waterproofing Nationwide Inc

Basement Waterproofing Nationwide has been servicing the Baltimore area since 1987. BWN has been turning damp and wet basements into dry basements without costly excavation. BWN is a licensed and insured, locally and nationally recognized basement waterproofer. We are the first basement waterproofing company to be awarded the Better Business Bureau's "Torch Award" for outstanding ethics in the marketplace, also being the only waterproofer to win that award twice. An Angie's list Super Service Award winner (2011 and 2012), BWN has the ability to permanently correct your basement problems at an affordable price. When it comes to trust you have come to the right place, we are family owned, family run, local business. We are not a franchise nor are we an exclusive dealer of any one product. As such, BWN is able to present you and your basement to the entire array of products and services available on the market today, allowing us to solve your wet basement problem with the right method at a price that's right for you. We offer a lifetime warranty to our customers, ensuring that your basement stays continuously dry. BWN is above all professionals, delivering excellence in the swift completion of each project.

Offers by Basement Waterproofing Nationwide Inc on Angi
    Basement Waterproofing Solutions

Now is the time for you and your family to stop suffering the effects of continued wet or damp basement problems! With over 30 years experience in the construction field and 20 years in basement waterproofing, Basement Waterproofing Solutions (or BWS) has the expertise to solve all of your basement water problems with reliable service and proven results. Eliminate Musty Odors Stop Mold Growth Reduce Allergies Improve Air Quality Waterproofing Mold Remediation Foundation Repair Insured Transferable Warranty Local References Owner Operated Financing Available

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Sales & installations of custom tile showers, tile back splashes, custom hardwood floors, hardwood refinishing, laminates, carpet & vinyl. Certified carpet & upholstery cleaning. Complete water & fire damage restoration. Mold remediation.

NA