Baker Door Company

• Trade License Expiration
  • 01/21/2022

3400 Board Rd

York, PA 17406

Two Locations in Mechanicsburg and York! Baker Door Company is a garage door specialist for residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial applications, proudly serving the York, Harrisburg & Mechanicsburg communities since 1960. We have more than seven employees ready to give you the fastest service in the industry. Our technicians are available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency repairs. Call us today for a free quote.I invite you to come and visit us, and on behalf of our entire team, I thank you for considering our company....

garage doors (47)door installation (5)

05/05/2021

Very well. On time for reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed new door openers

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2021

04/13/2021

Everything was great! Jane in the office took care of the appointment and Jim came out and did an awesome job with the work. Highly recommend working with this company. Ask for Jane and Jim.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new garage door opener and safety cables.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2021

10/28/2020

excellent work, timely knowledgeable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
operator installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

04/05/2019

Totally awesome staff. Problem was identified and fixed quickly and easily. 15 minutes and the door was up and running again. Very nice work!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Spring needed to be repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

01/14/2019

Replacement of springs and adjustment of door went fine. Lublication or replacement of bottom seal much cheaper to do yourself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken garage door spring

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

11/30/2018

Service was prompt, the technician was punctual and knowledgeable, and the price for the repair was less than we were expecting. Definitely would call Baker Door if we need help in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service automatic garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

10/26/2018

Excellent service! Technician came the same day I called. He repaired our broken spring promptly and lubricated both doors. I’ve noticed that sometimes it’s hard to get them on the phone, as I got the answering machine several times. That is my only small negative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken Spring Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

08/24/2018

I did not use this company - they did not contact me - I reached out to them and provided all my information as well as door models etc I was pricing - they did not get back to me with an offer - I again had to cal them. End result was they could only come to my home for a determination of what the pricing would be during normal business hours -- Sorry I work and am willing to take off for the ins...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two garage doors replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2018

Good afternoon Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking time to write a review. We strive for excellent service in all areas of our operation, and I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Please know that we have reviewed our internal notes from your request, and although we do not typically have this type of issue, we have added some additional methods of following up. We hope t...

06/11/2018

I’ve had Baker come to our office and do work previously. They’re always fantastic and they come pretty much the next day. We are having trouble with the keypad and we actually purchased a new Chamberlain keypad from the Internet and Baker installed it and re-keyed all of the clickers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace the keypad for the garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

Good morning Christy and Matt, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. Have a wonderful day, Chris Lynch Office Manager

10/12/2017

They did a good job and we were pleased with them. I wasn’t home at the time, my husband was, and he talked to them. I wasn’t available. The work turned out very nice. They were very responsive. They came when they said they would. They were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new garage door. It was two doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

Garage Door Sales, Install & Repair. Garage Door Opener Sales.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check