Axel Mechanical

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2007

1925 White St

York, PA 17404

Thank you very much for choosing Axel Mechanical. We want you to know that you are very important to us and we want to keep you as a customer. Your complete satisfaction is our goal. If you have any problems or concerns, please let us know about it. We want to continue to earn your business each and every time you call. Even if you just have a suggestion that you feel might improve our company, we would appreciate hearing from you. Remember that any company can make an honest mistake, but it is what they do about it that makes a difference. We will work to make things right by you, that is our promise....

12/19/2017

Lonny D.

Seth arrived at the agreed upon time. Removed the old system and began installing the new one. He finished the project the next day. He cleaned the work area when he finished the installation. We had hired Seth in the past and was always satisfied with his work.

Description of Work
New heating and air conditioning system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

09/18/2017

Nathalie K.

Great. Communicated well, kept in touch, worked quickly, very nice, kept work area clean.

Description of Work
AC Repair - coil replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/09/2015

Linda R.

Description of Work
I have used Axel Mechanical for plumbing and heating issues for several years - even before the current owner took over. They have always arrived either on time or let me know they were running late. They have also worked with me on scheduling as that can be a problem for me. | |On this latest visit, Seth (the owner) put in new shut off and release valves to my outside faucet, replaced a rubber gasket in another outside faucet that was leaking, fixed a leaky toilet by replacing the fill valve and the wax ring and resealing the toilet to the floor. He also changed out the spray head on the kitchen sink hose (for which I had already bought the replacement). He was here for about 2 hrs. | |Axel Mechanical was recommended to me by a neighbor who is also happy with the service and has used them for years.

10/15/2013

Nancy F.

There was a miscommunication between my son-in-law and the first guy (not Dave) who came out. When Dave came out today we found out that my son-in-law was expecting them to install the toilet and vanity. That was not what the quote of $400-500 included. My son-in-law and Dave spoke on phone and my son-in-law got upset and Dave didn't finish the job. Dave was a very nice man and I would use him again. He was very professional about the situation. Sorry things didn't work out.

Description of Work
Was coming out to run plumbing for toilet and vanity in basement.

Category plumbing, basement remodeling

06/02/2011

Thomas B.

. It was an emergency as we were putting a floor in the bathroom and in the shower stall. The shower stall itself was all broken and they responded quickly. They helped us out since this had to be coordinated with putting the rest of the floor. I may use them in the future.

Description of Work
. I have used AXEL PLUMBING HEATING & A/C to put a shower stall for me.

05/25/2011

DARCY W.

Excellent service. They were very honest and trustworthy. I had what I thought was going to be a huge repair with outrageous costs but they looked at the problem and told me exctly what needed to be fixed. No more.no less. I am making them my plumbing service from now on.

Description of Work
Had a leak from my tub going down into my kitchen ceiling.

12/14/2010

Jason S.

We ended up not going with them because of the price. Everything about them seemed very professional. I didn't have any reservations about using them. However, we got an estimate that was much, much lower. They offered their suggestions about the project, because we had no idea what we were doing. They were helpful in that way, for sure.

Description of Work
They gave an estimate for putting in a new bathroom in our basement.

Category plumbing, basement remodeling

03/12/2010

Daniel B.

They never called me back.

Description of Work
I them for service, and left a voicemail.

12/03/2008

George B.

They do what they say and their prices are reasonable. They're always available when I need them. They are always polite and clean up after themselves.

Description of Work
They did general maintenance work for me.

10/10/2008

Philip K.

It went very well. I was happy that Axel would send someone on such an emergency. At the time I thought the charges were a bit high, but looking back I realize that I got a reasonable deal, considering the late night hours and the redeploying of a man on short notice to do the follow up the next day.

Description of Work
My septic tank backed up about 8 at night. The basement bathroom was flooded with raw sewage. I called Axel and they sent a man within an hour. He opened the waste line, pulled the basement toilet so the sewage would drain into the septic tank. He returned the next day to replace the toilet, check the septic tank, etc.

H L Bowman

HL Bowman has been in the same location for 38 years and owned by the same family for over 65 years. HL Bowman is a non commission based company. HL Bowman employees will never upsell you a product you don't need. Dennis and Bryan Enders and his family have deep roots in the Harrisburg community. After 65 years Dennis and family stay committed to giving the community the best possible service and product to fit their needs. HL Bowman has won Angie's List super service award every year.

Offers by H L Bowman on Angi
    PW Rogers Design

Full service design consulting with emphasis on roofing, siding, windows and doors. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Crews Plumbing

Crews Plumbing is a family-owned and operated company, providing residential plumbing services in York and Adams counties. Fully licensed and insured, we pride ourselves on offering high-quality work with quick response to service needs. Our family is dedicated to serving our local community with honest and friendly customer service. Call us today for a FREE estimate and we guarantee that you won't find more affordable pricing!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Water heaters, boilers, furnaces, air conditioning, humidifiers, air filters, heat pumps, residential and light commercial remodeling, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling

N/A