Axel Mechanical

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2007

Thank you very much for choosing Axel Mechanical. We want you to know that you are very important to us and we want to keep you as a customer. Your complete satisfaction is our goal. If you have any problems or concerns, please let us know about it. We want to continue to earn your business each and every time you call. Even if you just have a suggestion that you feel might improve our company, we would appreciate hearing from you. Remember that any company can make an honest mistake, but it is what they do about it that makes a difference. We will work to make things right by you, that is our promise....

Absolute Comfort & Son LLC

ATTENTION ALL MILITARY - We want to thank you for your service by offering you 10% off! Absolute Comfort and Son Llc brings an unmatched commitment to excellence to your HVAC project. We are fully licensed and insured, offering free estimates and extended warranties on our work. We have over 15 years delivering unsurpassed professionalism, expertise and value. We take pride in providing our customers with personalized customer service, the highest industry standards and top quality workmanship. We are a Family owned Hvac company we treat our customers like they are family. Call Today 717-818-1785

Offers by Absolute Comfort & Son LLC on Angi
Grizzly Tree & Home Services LLC

Grizzly Tree & Home Services LLC is a full service company. We offer Excavation, plumbing Electrical, and Hvac.

Jesse S. Bigler Plumbing & HVAC

Jesse S Bigler Plumbing & HVAC is a local Plumbing and HVAC company with more than 20 years of experience. We strive to give you the best customer experience in Plumbing and HVAC. We specialize in bathroom remodels, AC, plumbing, hot water tanks, equipment change outs, new heating systems and much more. Let our experienced professional help you with your next Plumbing / HVAC adventure.

12/19/2017

Seth arrived at the agreed upon time. Removed the old system and began installing the new one. He finished the project the next day. He cleaned the work area when he finished the installation. We had hired Seth in the past and was always satisfied with his work.

Description of Work
New heating and air conditioning system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

09/18/2017

Great. Communicated well, kept in touch, worked quickly, very nice, kept work area clean.

Description of Work
AC Repair - coil replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/09/2015

Description of Work
I have used Axel Mechanical for plumbing and heating issues for several years - even before the current owner took over. They have always arrived either on time or let me know they were running late. They have also worked with me on scheduling as that can be a problem for me. | |On this latest visit, Seth (the owner) put in new shut off and release valves to my outside faucet, replaced a rubber gasket in another outside faucet that was leaking, fixed a leaky toilet by replacing the fill valve and the wax ring and resealing the toilet to the floor. He also changed out the spray head on the kitchen sink hose (for which I had already bought the replacement). He was here for about 2 hrs. | |Axel Mechanical was recommended to me by a neighbor who is also happy with the service and has used them for years.

Category plumbing

10/15/2013

There was a miscommunication between my son-in-law and the first guy (not Dave) who came out. When Dave came out today we found out that my son-in-law was expecting them to install the toilet and vanity. That was not what the quote of $400-500 included. My son-in-law and Dave spoke on phone and my son-in-law got upset and Dave didn't finish the job. Dave was a very nice man and I would use him aga...

Description of Work
Was coming out to run plumbing for toilet and vanity in basement.

Category plumbing,basement remodeling

06/02/2011

. It was an emergency as we were putting a floor in the bathroom and in the shower stall. The shower stall itself was all broken and they responded quickly. They helped us out since this had to be coordinated with putting the rest of the floor. I may use them in the future.

Description of Work
. I have used AXEL PLUMBING HEATING & A/C to put a shower stall for me.

Category plumbing

Water heaters, boilers, furnaces, air conditioning, humidifiers, air filters, heat pumps, residential and light commercial remodeling, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling

N/A