Advanced Lock & Security

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2008

222 Third Ave

Phoenixville, PA 19460

Locally founded and regionally renowned, Advanced Lock and Security is the Delaware Valley’s dominant resource for Residential Locksmith and Commercial Security services. Whether it’s a Residential installation of better locks, a Commercial access card system or a good old Safe Cracking, we’re the ones to call. We’re the best source for all your security needs – big and small – “Advanced” and simple. The difference between locked and secure is Advanced....

10/01/2019

Joseph R.

INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE: The Friday (July 26th) before leaving for our family NJ shore vacation I mounted a Thule XSport roof top cargo carrier (that I've had for 14 years from Sears) onto our Honda Pilot, stocked it and then locked it only to have the key break-off inside of the lock and of course I could not find the spare. After calling various locksmiths, another locksmith referred me to Advanced Lock & Security. I spoke with Joe who had some familiarity with Thule cargo carriers and was friendly and professional. After finishing a late job in Delaware on a safe, he came to our house around 9:30pm and using a number of precision hand tools tinkered with it, got the broken key out and made two new keys from key making machinery on his truck. Joe was a great guy and saved us allot of anguish and saved our cargo carrier as well, all for a very reasonable cost and just took 30 minutes. Joe said he acquired some of these skills not found by many today from an old locksmith many years ago which served us well today! EXCELLENT SERVICE & I WILL ONLY USE & RECOMMEND ADVANCED LOCK & SECURITY FOR ANY OTHER ISSUES THAT COME UP IN THE FUTURE!!!!! EXCELLENT 5 STARS!!!- Joe & Shannan Romano (Phoenixville, Pa).

Description of Work
Extracting broken key in keyhole of Thule rooftop cargo carrier & new keys.

07/09/2014

Ralph D.

They were very punctual in the time they came out and the guy was very candid with me that he could sell me some more locks but I really didn't need it. I think they were very honest.

Description of Work
That was last July. I bought a house, they changed the locks.

12/18/2013

Edward T.

The technician was professional, courteous and called to confirm his arrival time. I plan to refer Advanced Lock & Security to my neighbor, and reviewers of this post. |After my daughter's car was broken into and a house key among the items stolen, we wanted to have our home locks re-keyed. I called on a Fri. and an appointment was scheduled for the following Thur. I was glad to use a company with solid recommendations from Angie's List, and which also included a physical address.

Description of Work
Re-keyed all locks in the house.

10/17/2013

Donald and Katherine M.

He fixed the lock the way I wanted so I didn't have to replace my keys. It was a little pricey, but it went well. He did give me a little bit of a senior discount, but it only took about 15 minutes in total, so the price was still a bit high. He was a nice guy, and very respectful.

Description of Work
They fixed the pin in my lock. They did a good job.

09/20/2013

Madeline G.

I called ALS and they were able to come out the same night I called. The representative they sent was quick and professional.

Description of Work
Changed locks

09/04/2013

Roberta C.

feel overcharged considering the complexity of work and short time taken to complete

Description of Work
remove broken key from lock

Category locksmith

We have NO record of doing this job on the shown date. We also do not do work in the shown state.

08/22/2013

Susan H.

Advanced Lock did a great job. Joe was very professional. He arrived on time, told me how he was going to go about the job, and was very willing to answer my questions. He knows his profession very well and did a perfect job. I would definitely use them again. I did do some price shopping and their prices are reasonable. Joe is an outstanding representative for Advanced Lock.

Description of Work
Advanced Lock rekeyed all of the locks in my house, fixed a door handle that was not working and installed a new know.

08/19/2013

Joseph H.

Everything went great. I had called several days prior to schedule the appointment for a few hours after settlement. On the day of the appointment, Joe was running late but he let me know early on and updated me on his ETA. Once he arrived, he worked quickly and efficiently. He was very friendly and I would defiantly call him again with any locksmithing needs.

Description of Work
Re-keyed locks for house just purchased.

07/29/2013

Roxanne C.

Joe and his team did an excellent job for us. I had to reschedule our appointment three times because our settlement date changed three times before we finally were able to finalize. By the third time I was embarrassed to be rescheduling yet again, but the reaction I received was anything but worrisome. They were extremely understanding and flexible and told me to just call when we were ready. When I finally had a settlement date, with only a few days notice they were able to meet us at the property and got the new keys done in about an hour. Pleasant, professional and efficient. Great service, we will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Changed locks at my home.

05/25/2013

William A.

Joe arrived on time and performed the work quickly and professionally. Nice work, I will use them again.

Description of Work
I just bought a house and wanted the locks replaced.

05/15/2013

Elizabeth V.

I phoned and the serviceman came out the same day. excellent service!

Description of Work
Put a dead bolt on front door and a new door knob with the new lock as well.

05/09/2013

Ronald S.

They did a great job. They fast, efficient, thorough and in and out. He was a younger guy who seemed to know what he was doing.

Description of Work
I live in a new home and I needed to have my locks changed. He changed the locks on three doors and rekeyed.

04/11/2013

Ron S.

They did a great job. When I called they were available right away. The person was waiting for me before I even got home. It was quickly, knowledgeable and would used them again.

Description of Work
They re-keyed two doors.

11/19/2012

Francie W.

Everything went smoothly-they had to order a part and called me right when the part came in.

Description of Work
My door handle broke so they came out and fixed it!

08/13/2012

Sean D.

I called at 5 PM and by 7 PM the work was complete! Complete pros. They went over all the pricing options (do tonight at "x" rate or tomorrow at "y" rate). The tech answered the call, set the appointment and arrived before his alloted time. He finished before the time he thought and the price was correct at what we talked about over the phone. Quick, esay and professional. Kudos!

Description of Work
We had a broken door handle and lock that needed to be rebuilt.

07/05/2012

Steven D.

The locksmith promptly and was very personable and honest. Originally we had wanted deadbolts on all doors however he actually talked with us and we ended up only putting in one deadbolt instead. He was very honest and gave us reasons why deadbolts on the other doors would be a waste of money. After all the work was completed we asked to test the keys in all locks to ensure they worked. Good thing we did because he had to fix two of the keys. He did so quickly and was able to retest without a problem. We would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Changed out the door knob hardware on two doors. Installed a deadbolt lock. Rekeyed three doors to have all locks match one key.

06/06/2012

Keith F.

Based on Angie's list reviews, I called Advanced Lock Monday around noon to see if they did work in the Lehigh Valley (Lehigh County). The answer is YES! Joe answered the phone and obtained my phone number to give me a call right back. He had a live customer in the store. Within 5 minutes, Joe called me right back to obtain the details of my service request. Joe confirmed he did work in the Lehigh Valley and as a matter of fact, one of his guys was working a call in my area and could be out to my house within the next couple of hours. I was caught off guard by this immediate availability and had to call Joe back multiple times to work out a time for Joe's guy to arrive (my fiancee had to get to the house). Each time I called, Joe was patient and his guy was most accommodating. I received a call stating the driver was 20 minutes out. Within 30 minutes, 5 cyclinders were rekeyed. 10 copies of the keys were produced and the locks are so smooth and clean. The cleanliness around the door was exceptional. Great job Joe. You run a top notch shop!!!

Description of Work
Rekeyed 5 cyclinders and produced 10 identical keys.

04/03/2012

Charity F.

Overall, things went very well. I called and had an appointment set up for the following day. The techinician was prompt, explained what he could do (and couldn't) and proceeded to change the locks. He was finished within 35 - 40 minutes and allowed me to test all of the keys to make sure that they worked to my satisfaction. I would recommend this service to anyone.

Description of Work
I had 4 locks changed at my home.

01/10/2012

Robert K.

Called them at noon on a Monday and they happily set up an appointment for early Tuesday morning to accommodate my work schedule. He was actually five minutes early to the 8:30 appointment which I did not mind at all. He was pleasant, polite and extremely helpful and answered my questions. The only, slight, ding I'd have to give them at all is at no point before the work was complete did he mention how much it'd cost to have the work done. To be fair I had a fairly accurate guess and never asked though. I'm sure had I asked it would have been no problem so I can't fault them too much for that. I'd definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Replaced two locks on front door of new home.

08/20/2011

Michele B.

The tech was a few minutes early but I was not at the house yet. He very patiently waited the 10 mins for me to get there. He looked at the sliding door first since that was the questionable service. My door didn't have a manufacturer on it so he gave me some really good suggestions on finding out who made the door so that I could ensure that the key assembly would be correct instead of just ordering & reordering various assemblies on a trial & error basis. He was very efficient & friendly. I would definitely use this company again (& plan to once I have the key assembly)!

Description of Work
I just purchased a house & had the company come out to change my front door locks & look at my sliding door to see if it would be possible to get a key lock assembly for it.

04/30/2011

Melissa H.

Professional service and would use them again.

Description of Work
I called Advance Lock around 1 pm and they were able to come out by 4:30. Very pleased with their service. The replace 3 deadbolts and one additional lock. All locks were set to use the same key.

04/20/2011

Karen W.

I called on a Friday and obtained an appointment for Monday afternoon. They gave me a 4 hour window and showed up within the alloted time. I had originally asked to have a key made for the front door, and the technician offered to make it match a key for another door. I hadn't even known that was possible, and it was the perfect solution. Very professional, reasonably priced service.

Description of Work
Had an old deadbolt lock rekeyed to match other house doors.

05/17/2010

Edward M.

They repaired a lock on a sliding glass door, and installed a deadbot lock. I have used them twice and have been fairly satisfied.

Description of Work
Fixing a lock on a sliding glass door. Installing a deadbot lock.

03/29/2010

Matthew F.

I called Advanced on a Friday afternoon (3/26) and made an appointment for Monday morning (3/29). The workman arrived on time and performed the work we wanted quickly. He cleaned-up after himself. From start to finish a very good professional job.

Description of Work
A "deadbolt" lock was installed in the rear entrance to our home.

11/29/2009

DARRYL F.

Technician arrived on time to repair lock sets. Overall experience was OK. Seemed a little expensive for the services provided.

Description of Work
Rekey of Lock Sets

WILSONS HARDWARE and LOCKSMITHS

Wilsons Hardware and Locksmiths provide prompt, professional lock service in store or at your residence or commercial location. Licensed and insured serving Lansdale, North Wales, Montgomeryville, Ambler, Doylestown, Souderton, Montgomery and Bucks County. PA Contractors License #PA005762. In operation since 1984, Wilson's is a full service TrueValue hardware store and Lansdale's premiere lock shop. Fabrication and repair of screen windows are done on premises. Free Parking in rear of store. www.wilsonshardware.com

Offers by WILSONS HARDWARE and LOCKSMITHS on Angi
    Homecraft Inc

2020 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing, Doors, and Windows! Homecraft®, Inc. has been making Tri-State homes more beautiful, comfortable and energy efficient since 1981. We are a family owned business and take great pride in providing Tri-State home improvement services to our neighbors in Delaware and southeastern Pennsylvania. If you’re looking for a replacement window, roofing or siding contractor in the Wilmington Delaware or Eastern Pennsylvania areas, we’re here for you. Because we are a family-owned company, our reputation is our greatest asset. For that reason we go out of our way to deliver the very best home improvement experience available. With showrooms in Wilmington, DE and Boothwyn, PA, we give you the opportunity to see and discuss all your home improvement and home renovation options. Additional contact name - John Zatwarnytsky. Additional email - johnz@homecraftinc.com. Award winning.

L & R SECURITY SYSTEMS

L & R Security has been a leader in the security industry for over 25 years. A family owned and operated company located in Media, PA, we specialize in residential and commercial security. An L & R security system is both easy to use, affordable, and will protect you against burglary, fire, carbon monoxide, water damage, and medical emergencies.

Not Licensed

High Security Keys, CCTV Installation, Locksmith, Safe Cracking, Commercial Security

Auto Keys