Becker Locksmith Services Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2010

Kennett Square, PA 19348

With more than 14 years' experience, our family owned & operated business has always enjoyed helping people from our local community with their locksmith needs. Our service is completely mobile so no matter where you need service, a friendly member of our team will come to you. Mobile locksmith service providing Residential, Commercial, and Automotive Locksmith Services....

02/07/2019

joyce S.

Becker Locksmith Services – Review A little background – Becker’s ad in the Chester County telephone directory states that they are Dependable, Prompt and Reasonable. I must disagree - it is my experience with them that they are NOT dependable and NOT prompt in their response to the customer. My experience with Becker did not include pricing so I cannot speak to that. We contacted Becker Locksmith to take a look at our sliding glass door lock as it failed to lock. When he finally arrived to look at the defective lock he said that he needed to research the lock and call us back in a couple of days. After waiting over a week and a half we contacted Becker again. Becker said he was still researching. After another week we called Becker. Who said he STILL was researching the issue. I was getting mad – if Becker did not want to do the job – just tell us and we would go somewhere else to get it fixed. Upon further review I noticed that the door lock had writing on it – I found that there was a Canadian Patent number on the lock – so within 5 minutes doing a GOOGLE SEARCH using the patent number I found a company in NEW JERSEY that had the lock and ordered it from SWISO for less than $30.00. I then called Becker and told him that within 5 minutes of doing a GOOGLE SEARCH I found a company in NEW JERSEY that had the lock. Thanked him for his time. Art S.

Description of Work
take a look at our sliding glass door lock as it failed to lock and fix it

Category locksmith

Mr. & Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry that you had an unfavorable experience with our company. When we gathered information regarding your sliding glass door lock, we contacted numerous vendors that we purchase products from. All of them could not find the proper door lock that was required for your door. That is why we could not complete the service. Thank You, Glenn Becker Becker Locksmith Services, Inc.

09/14/2018

Lawrence S.

I had an exterior lockset installed for $115 and the craftmanship and responsiveness was very professional. However, there is an addition service charge of $50 which remains unexplained. I’ve worked with 27 contractors over the past two years none of which billed for a service or trip charge.

Description of Work
Installed a lockset

Category locksmith

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I made every attempt to explain to you exactly what the service call was for. You chose not to agree with me. Most contractors charge between $ 50.00 to $ 100.00 for a service call. At the time the service was provided, the invoice was signed, and paid for, via credit card. Later you disputed the charges with your credit card company, and all of the charges were credited back to you. When our company supplied an explanation, and documentation, your credit card company agreed with us, and re-deposited the full amount of the service, into our account. Thank You, Glenn Becker Becker Locksmith Services, Inc.

07/10/2018

Joanne M.

Great. Showed up on time. Price very fair.

Description of Work
Re-key locks

11/22/2017

Alan B.

Arrived promtly and the repair was done quickly

Description of Work
replaceing a broken lock and handle

09/13/2017

barry D.

All went well. Very professional. Prompt service. Well done. Would definitely recommend to others and will not hesitate to use again when needed.

Description of Work
Door lock was broken. Needed new cylinder.

08/30/2017

joseph K.

We were moving in. We needed to switch those locks. It was $500; it was a little pricey.They were on time and within budget within the price they quoted. It probably took an hour and a half to complete the work.

Description of Work
Locks on all the doors.

02/12/2017

Holly C.

It went perfectly. Brent was very professional and did excellent work. He ran in to a problem with the lock on my front door, and repaired it at no additional charge, despite the extra half hour that was required to fix it.

Description of Work
I had 7 locks re-keyed.

08/03/2016

David R.

The service went very smoothly. Upon arrival, I explained what I wanted and how many keys I needed. Becker promptly went to work taking out the lock cylinders. Everything they needed to do the job was with them in their van, and the work was done in under two hours. The locks / keys all functioned very well after the work was done.

Description of Work
Becker Locksmith came out to my house to rekey five locks, including several with double sided cylinders. They made several duplicate keys for each lock.

02/08/2016

Patricia O.

He was very nice, personable and professional. My husband was impressed this honesty and customer service. They returned our request within 24 hours and came out the next day.

Description of Work
He was able to get our storm door opened and diagnosed the problem as a warped door/frame. He said we need a new door and did it charge us for the service call. Next time I need a locksmith Becker is who I will call. Thank you so much.

10/16/2015

Martin M.

Mr. Becker arrived on time, performed the service perfectly and cleaned up when he was done. Both the deadbolt and lock work smooth as butter. I couldn't ask for a more effective job. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Becker Locksmith Services installed a deadbolt and replaced my front door lockset. (It was a very odd lockset not available in stores.)

WILSONS HARDWARE and LOCKSMITHS

Wilsons Hardware and Locksmiths provide prompt, professional lock service in store or at your residence or commercial location. Licensed and insured serving Lansdale, North Wales, Montgomeryville, Ambler, Doylestown, Souderton, Montgomery and Bucks County. PA Contractors License #PA005762. In operation since 1984, Wilson's is a full service TrueValue hardware store and Lansdale's premiere lock shop. Fabrication and repair of screen windows are done on premises. Free Parking in rear of store. www.wilsonshardware.com

Offers by WILSONS HARDWARE and LOCKSMITHS on Angi
    ACCURATE LOCK & KEY

Full locksmith service Call (610) 525-1006

$25

Residential and commercial lock repair, installation including door knobs, deadbolts, handle sets, levers & transponder keys.