HandyHelpers

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2015

211 Leary Road

Honey Brook, PA 19344

hether you're looking to make a major renovation to your home, or you've accumulated a list of small repair projects, HANDYHELPERS can help. Our experienced team is committed to handling every job, whether small or large, with complete dedication and an eye to quality. We believe in giving our customers the best value possible. So, although you'll get top-notch materials and workmanship, you'll find that our prices are extremely competitive. Don't just take our word on this - we urge you to talk to our customers and compare prices....

Resposiveness

home remodeling (7)plumbers (7)lawn care (6)door installation (5)electrician (5)drywall (5)tile installation (4)interior painting (3)handyman (3)home builder (2)general contractors (2)basement remodeling (1)

06/28/2020

We had Mark and his crew make our Kitchen/Dining room into one big kitchen. Which requires removing a wall and putting vinyl plank flooring in new kitchen and Living room and ceramic tile in the foyer and powder room and laundry room. Also they put new lights in the kitchen. They did a awesome job. It was done in a timely manner at a very reasonable price. They cleaned up from their work each day ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

10/01/2019

Mark Snyder at Handy Helpers LLC did a fantastic job on our remodel in Downingtown, PA. I shared my vision with him for the space, and he executed it beautifully. Mark was professional, prompt, and his price was very reasonable. I would hire him again without question and recommend him to friends and family!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel kitchen, remodel laundry room and powder room

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

09/30/2019

Mark and Adam did an AMAZING job! If I could give them a score from 1-10, it would be a 20! They found many issues where things were done wrong in the 80 years since the house was built and they fixed every one from the floor joists being un-level, to electric wiring run outside the wall to the sink drain being piped wrong. They were both so professional and precise with all there work. They did a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An 80 year old Kitchen needed to be gutted and completely redone, including leveling the floor, repairing old work that was not done correctly- including gas, electric and plumbing.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

12/17/2018

The owner, Mark, completely renovated our master bathroom- moving electrical wiring & plumbing, installing a new tiled showed, and tile floor. He was prompt, highly communicative, and made excellent suggestions. My bathroom is beautiful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bathroom Renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

12/13/2018

Perfect! I don’t trust most people but within days of meeting Mark I gave him the keys to my house and went on vacation. I trust him to always do the job and always to give me the best price. I give him the best possible rating as a worker and as a person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen, bath and basement renovation

CATEGORY contractors,closet systems,drywall,electrician,handyman service,insulation,lawn service,plumbing,remodeling,garage builders,home builders,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,drain cleaning,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

12/13/2018

Excellent work. Very happy with everything. Highly skilled and professional workers. Polite and clean and orderly. Work wax completed in a timely manner. Would rehire for any other work needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, windows, doors, deck & gutters

CATEGORY decks,egress windows,gutter repair,siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2016

Photo for HandyHelpers - 211 Leary Road, Honey Brook, PA - 37605752

10/09/2017

Great! I'm not a 'handy' person and needed help installing some blinds, a valance, a dimmer switch and fixing the lock on my sliding glass door - just little odd jobs that needed to be done for a while. Mark was perfect - kind, personable, knowledgeable and efficient. Mark does a lot of jobs - both big and small - so I will definitely use Handyhelpers again and highly recommend them. I especially ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install one set of blinds, a valance, a dimmer switch and fixing the lock on a sliding glass door.

CATEGORY handyman service,window treatments,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2017

Photo for HandyHelpers - 211 Leary Road, Honey Brook, PA - 36382132

07/28/2017

Handy Helpers are great for any home project big or small. Handy Helpers have helped my wife and me complete lots of projects around our home including anything from electrical work to landscaping. They are professional, very reasonably priced and are reliable to do a quality job every time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, kitchen renovation, electrical, light plumbing, etc.

CATEGORY lawn service,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

07/27/2017

My husband and I have hired Mark Snyder and his crew at Handy Helpers for many projects big and small over the last 7 years, since we bought our first home and again now in our second one. We hired Handy Helpers for our kitchen renovation (in our first home) and loved the results. The cabinets, fixtures and hardware were installed absolutely perfectly (meaning the cabinets were so perfectly aligne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
~ Kitchen renovation ~ Painting (including high/difficult areas in a stairwell/ foyer) ~ Odd jobs ~ Plumbing work ~ Lawn repair

CATEGORY handyman service,lawn service,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2017

11/29/2016

I was using them and they are really inexpensive. I have an acre and a third, and what happen with them is they send somebody different every time who has a lawn mower he just runs across your lawn. Your not gonna get a acre and a third for no  $35 a week but that's what I got 35 bucks a cut so their price was outstanding but sometimes depending on who is mowing it they mow it high, sometimes they...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use HandyHelpers for lawn and yard work.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2016

Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, builders, handyman, and landscape contractor. We offer every service for your home and landscape without using sub contractors except HVAC. We do all work in house which helps keep the costs down and provide our customers with a timely job.

HVAC