Ace Aire Inc.

Founded 1968 • With Angi since March 2014

Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration. Residential, Commercial, & Light Industrial. 30 years Experience 24 Hour Service on Repairs, Installations on Request or Appointment....

Disciple Masonry

Disciple Masonry specializes in masonry repairs and new masonry installations. Our customers are everything to us. We take the time to understand you and what you want, and make it our mission to help you get it. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call now to find out!

Offers by Disciple Masonry on Angi
Antonini Masonry & Chimney Repair

I am the proud owner and operator of Antonini Masonry & Chimney Repair. When a potential customer calls me, I am the one who shows up to go over what the customer is looking to achieve and to present the available options that they have. I will also be the one doing the job from beginning to end. Whether a job is big or small, there are two principles that I bring to every job; work with integrity and honesty. I am not a general contractor; therefore, I do not sub any work out. Some jobs require a deposit with the remaining due upon completion of job.

LB's Services LLC Heating & Cooling

At L.B.'s Heating and Cooling we deliver high quality services in the Philadelphia, Bucks, and Montgomery Counties. We provide the following residential and commercial services: heating installation and repairs, air conditioning (including ductless mini splits) installation and repairs, hot water heater installation and repairs, maintenance agreement, small plumbing, and commercial refrigeration.

10/05/2017

terrible never use this guy he is a rip off

Description of Work
he took a deposit for a job and never came back after repeated promises to return the money he took look up city of Philadelphia court cases and find all the judgments he and his wife have against him. he is a total scum bag stay away at all cost.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Emergency Heating & Air Conditioning, HVAC, & Refrigeration Service and Installations. Gas, Oil, Electric, Heat Pumps, Geo-Thermal , Propane, Serving All Makes and Models Light Plumbing Repairs to Pipes, Fixtures, replaced or repaired, Toilets,sinks, drains. Electrical 110/220V 1Phase/3Phase

Call to discuss needs or Text with Questions to 215-791-4794 , you will receive a prompt response within 12-24 hrs, Before you count us out Text or Call, we do many different Repairs to all types of Home appliances and odd jobs.

Yes, on installations