We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

MHX Roofing

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2011

60 Towamencin Ave

Hatfield, PA 19440

MHX Roofing is the dedicated roofing division of MHX Designs. MHX Roofing is comprised of a full team of roof experts with extensive experience in residential roofing solutions. MHX is a trusted advisor and a total residential home exterior remodeling solution. Our management, employees, and

09/26/2018

Shannen L.

MHX did an excellent job on Hardie Board siding, trim and soffit for our addition. Their crew was on time and did a meticulous job on the entire project. The owner provided communication before the project started and updated us on timing of completion. I highly recommend Q and his team.

Description of Work
Siding, trim and soffit

Category remodeling, siding

05/10/2018

Donna S.

We hired MHx to replace the siding on the sides of our house including above the garage with Hardie board. They also replaced the gutters in the rear. What I thought was a simple siding replacement was much more with MHx. The detail of their work is unmatched and there are no cutting corners. To match the new hardie board all the gutters were removed to replace the fascia. The current one was old and would have stuck out compared to the new siding. The new vent for the gable fans were in a slightly different location so they went in our hot attic and redirected the fans to the new vent location. I thought that was a nice touch that I didn’t even think about. The cap around the garage door is probably my favorite part. Not only did the outcome of the renovation look great but the level of service by Mark and Han was one the best. There was constant open communication and they always checked in. They answered all of our questions and we felt at ease that they were on top of everything. Would recommend 100%

Description of Work
Replace siding, replace rear gutters, patch hole in brick wall

Category siding

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are excited to serve you and exceed your expectation. I hope you have experience the difference with MHx Designs. We look forward to serving you in the near future. Sincerely, MHx Designs Management

01/30/2018

Linda M.

Excellent. They fixed a 100 year old door knob and a washing machine that walked around the laundry room on spin. Others had tried before and had failed. These guys knew what they were doing.

Description of Work
Carpentry, laundry room repair, door installation, repairing broken light.

Category handyman service, lighting, remodeling, woodworking, doors

01/16/2018

Juan N.

It went really well. The estimates were correct, the guys finished on time and the owner kept me informed throughout the entire project. I will definitely use again in the near future

Description of Work
Removed and installed new drywall in the master bedroom. Installation of new railing with spindles. Sanded and painted the step in the family room.

Category contractors, drywall, plastering, remodeling, interior painters

11/28/2017

Kelly M.

Everything went very well from beginning to end. Our consultant, Jason, was both professional and efficient as well as friendly and easy to work with. He was available at all hours to answer any questions or concerns we had. From Jason to the project manager to the workers we were extremely pleased. The workmanship was excellent and our house was transformed! It came out exactly as we wished.

Description of Work
We had our house resided with James Hardie Fiber Cement Cedermill Plank Siding.

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

11/18/2017

Amy R.

I've asked for a refund because I have had zero communication with them in the month since I purchased one of their big deals. No introductory email or message after purchase, and then three ignored emails/phone call messages ... I do not understand the silence based on their excellent reviews, which is why I chose them to begin with.

Description of Work
General contracting based on big deal

Category remodeling

10/29/2017

Lisa E.

Generally everything went fine. We were pleased that they could start quickly and work consecutive days, and that the project stayed on budget. We had an issue with the electrical person, who was subcontracted, which we worked through and for which Claudio took responsibility even though it was not directly his fault. One additional thing we appreciated, unrelated to the renovation, is that all the Maverick staff were very kind and patient with our dogs.

Description of Work
We had a small kitchen renovation on a small budget. Rate is $800 day for two workers plus contractor for a portion of the time. We were able to get cabinets hung, floor installed, other renovation work related to the project completed in 4 days.

Category hardwood floor, remodeling, home remodeling

10/26/2017

ALIYA T.

What I appreciated most about working with Claudio and his crew was their willingness to solve problems as they came up. The house is old and seemingly simple tasks tended to result in some oddity. Claudio and the crew managed all of it without issue. We also changed the scope of the project midway and he was very accommodating. Finished product looks amazing. Claudio was also great with the cats, which was an added bonus.

Description of Work
We had a half bath remodeled and plaster removed and replaced with drywall in the hallway, stairwell, and bedroom. All new drywall was painted. Work included a new tile floor, counter-top, and back splash in the bathroom; new drywall in all areas; and repairs to a saggy hardwood floor. New light fixtures, an exhaust fan, and ceiling fan were also installed. Repairs were also made to the roof eaves.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

10/05/2017

Erin M.

The stucco on the front of my townhome had moisture damage underneath, so I hired MH Exterior Remodeling to remove the stucco, repair the damage, install new windows and install new siding. From the beginning, they were great to work with. They were far more responsive than anyone else I called, and they provided me with a detailed estimate describing exactly what they would do, what materials they would use, and how the cost broke down. During the weeks between signing the contract and starting the work, the owner Mark was always available and responsive to my calls and emails. Their crew arrived at 7:30 each morning and cleaned up at the end of each day, and I was able to work from home the entire time with no disruptions unless there was a question about the work. I am so very happy with the work that they did - the house looks fantastic, and the curb appeal is so much greater now. There were some tricky areas that they had to deal with - areas around the gas and electric meter, and some areas where siding had to be installed adjoining to an irregular stone wall - and they handled everything with quality workmanship. I would definitely recommend MH Exterior Remodeling to anyone, and would certainly hire them again.

Description of Work
Stucco remediation, Window Replacement, Siding Installation

Category siding, replacement windows, stucco

08/22/2017

Gregory C.

Started out well, came out to give a estimate on what I needed done. Claudio was pleasant and professional. Told me he would send me an estimate via email. Never bothered to follow up with me or provide an estimate. The annoying aspect of this experience was I fully understand if a contractor is not interested in doing a particular job. However I asked him if he wanted to do the job and he said yes. After waiting for 4 days and sending messages I got the hint he was not. Would have appreciated being told right up front if he was not interested. Too bad my place will need plenty of additional projects.....

Description of Work
Drywall replacement, new ceiling and recessed lights replaced.

Category drywall, lighting

05/25/2017

Dina K.

Work is exceptional. Claudio and his guys are friendly and so easy to talk to. Everything was completed quickly and perfectly. They were all so wonderful to my 2 pets, especially my overly friendly dog who was always in the middle of the work area. Claudio kept me very informed about the work schedule and worked with us to perform this much renovation with the least amount of inconvenience as possible.

Description of Work
Wall to wall carpeting removed from 1400 sq ft. Bamboo flooring installed on 2 floors, oak stair case installed, door cut through wall into garage, toilet repaired, tiling laid in 2 areas, half wall removed, kitchen cabinets and sink demolished and removed, water damage under floor repaired, old front door removed/water damage repaired/new front door hung, reconnect water supply to faucet and dishwasher, reroute ductwork, drywall patching.

Category decks, drywall, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, doors

05/17/2017

Michael C.

Claudio and his crew were great. Their laid back professional manner were greatly appreciated. Claudio gave me some ideas that really made the project significantly better

Description of Work
Drywall, painting prep and carpentry.

Category contractors

05/04/2017

Corbin W.

MH Exterior Remodeling did a whole house Stucco Remediation project on my 3,600 SQFT house including three chimneys and the attached garage. The project included removing the stucco, repairing or replacing the plywood sheathing, repairing any rotted wood around the windows, chimneys and doors, installing new windows where required, installing a new patio door, and installing new siding. This was a very extensive project and they did an excellent job. The whole job took about four weeks but that included some delay due to a snow storm and a few days of heavy rain. MH was not the most expensive nor the least expensive bid. However what I liked about them was the following: They did an extensive and very professional presentation of their project plan, they provided a written copy of the project plan, they were certified and warranted all work to be completed, they were on time every day, the project manager was on site at some point of each day, they discussed all problems they detected with me before concluding resolution, they cleaned up the site every day, they protected all my extensive landscaping including our precious rose garden, they were meticulous, safe and professional, they finished the project on time and within budget and completed everything that was presented during the proposal phase. This was the most extensive home repair and remodeling project that we had every undertaken. I evaluated dozens of contractors for this job, and solicited bids from the top four. I am very happy with the choice of MH Exterior Remodeling and I would whole heartily recommend them to anyone for any job large or small.

Description of Work
Stucco Removal with Damage Remediation & Siding Installed. Replaced windows and patio door.

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, woodworking, stucco

04/21/2017

Allison B.

They did an excellent job, my home is the nicest house in the neighborhood. They were very professional and answered my many questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They re-sided our home.

04/20/2017

Katherine S.

Mark is easy to work with, very responsive. Competitive price with other contractors. Would hire again

Description of Work
Roof and siding

Category roofing, siding

01/29/2017

TERESA B.

Excellent! I had a superior experience with this contractor.

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

01/02/2017

Susanne K.

Mistakes were made and work needed to be redone mainly due to language barrier and lack of foreman to guide the work. Scheduling was not dependable and work was not of quality. Will not hire again.

Description of Work
Interior remodeling

Category remodeling

12/17/2016

Michael R.

Originally reached out via Angie's List on 12/8/16 about remodeling a master bath. After no response, I sent follow-up on 12/15/16 via Angie's List messaging and still have no response.

Description of Work
remodeling a master bath.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

My apologies for not responding to your original inquiry. A lot of emails arrive through Angies list weekly. It's easy to lose track. Perhaps you should have contacted me via phone as specified on profile. Thanks again for your time.

11/18/2016

Paul C.

Great! They were extremely professional. Showed up on time and did more than expected. Paid extra attention to the areas I felt were problematic. Price was reasonable. Took a day and a half.

Description of Work
Roof replacement. Had a few minor leaks, roof was 23 years old.

11/01/2016

MICHELE M.

Our experience was great from estimate to finish. Mark responded promptly to all of our questions and met with us several times before work started to discuss the job. His crew repaired a good deal of damage on the exterior of the house due to rotted wood. They did a beautiful job replacing the siding and capping the trim around the windows and doors. We are extremely happy with the results!

Description of Work
We had the siding replaced on the sides and back of our house.

Category siding, woodworking

09/07/2016

kjkjk L.

awesome job..we will hire again for other projects.

Description of Work
remodeling and painting.

Category remodeling, interior painters

08/21/2016

Eric D.

Project went extremely well. There were many challenges and delays due to existing damage we didn't know about, inspection delays and other issues that arise on any job. Claudio and his team were always on-time, professional, clean and trustworthy. He and his team have a great deal of pride in their work and will not settle if it's not right. This was a very long project because of some of the issues I mentioned so Claudio and the guys became part of the family during that time. They love dogs (we have 2) and would even let them out when we were not at home. They are completely trustworthy and we would not think twice about having them in our house alone. They did so much more work for us including a lot of work in our kitchen like adding recessed lighting, adding a sun tube and removing a skylight and doing repairs on our roof. Claudio has become our go-to contractor and we have completed several other projects for us. I would highly recommend him for pretty much any work you may have because I have used him for almost everything you could think of.

Description of Work
We had a 3 season sun room completely gutted, added a bathroom and large walk in closet. Completely gutted doesn't fully explain the scope of the project as the entire room was essentially rebuilt because of some pre-existing water damage, old work that was out of code that needed to be redone as per our inspectors, an exterior wall rebuilt to accommodate new larger windows etc. Some examples of what was done include: - New full bathroom added (Everything from framing it out to plumbing, tile etc. It did not exist prior) - Gutted with new insulation and sheetrock added all around - Recessed lighting - Heated floors with newly installed tile - New windows (wall had to be rebuilt because of existing damage and larger windows) - French doors added - New walk in closet added - Sliding door removed, doorway reduced and regular sized exterior door added - Fujitsu H-Vac added

Category contractors, ceramic tile, concrete repair, drywall, insulation, lighting, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, interior painters, doors, foundation repair

06/10/2016

Krishnaraj B.

Very gracious, friendly and excellent

Description of Work
Claudia came to help me with the inspection of a house I was purchasing. The other contractor had given me estimate of 15000 USD to fix the house for items that didn't need the fix. Claudia was awesome and recommended simple fixes or no fixes in a majority of cases. very thorough professional

Category remodeling, window cleaning, replacement windows, skylights

03/07/2016

Tanmaya S.

Overall very good experience with Claudio and his team. I am very impressed with his responsiveness and professionalism. The workers were almost always on time, and respectful to the house and our needs. The work was good and he kept us in the loop with regard to any problems/delays, as well as design elements. He took care of any issues we pointed out and was overall flexible to accommodate our needs.

Description of Work
Put up a stone wall surrounding a fireplace, replaced backsplash, small amount of painting, took down a freestanding wall in a closet

Category ceramic tile, remodeling

01/18/2016

Neil R.

We hired MH Exteriors to do a complete exterior remodel. Our house was built in the 20s and still had much of the original cedar clapboard (almost nothing had been done in decades). Mark came initially and did a very thorough and prompt estimate in late summer 2015, and came on 2 more occasions to discuss the project and revise the estimate. He was very patient with us as we sorted through our plans, including removing the clapboard and siding down to the sheathing, installing new fascia and soffit throughout the house, removing sections of apron roof, cutting and making flush the new front and back roof lines, wrapping the hip roofs at the front and rear of the house, and roofing a new gable over our front entrance. The crew was fantastic, just a great group of guys, and with each passing day, their skill, attention to detail (all of the little things are done just right!) and craftsmanship became more obvious. They were very sensitive to our water concerns, and took great time to tape and seal the Tyvek and foamboard before siding. They recapped all of the windows and doors, and the capping is beautiful, nearly artistic. The lines, fit, and installation of the materials are superb, and the house - formerly cracked and drafty - is tight, snug and quite handsome. Their price was very fair, quite competitive, and worth it. Patient, creative, conscientious, punctual, skilled and friendly - we are very pleased with MH and would recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
Complete removal of second floor siding, first floor clapboard, all soffit, gutter and fascia. Repaired damaged sheathing, installed Tyvek & foam board, removed apron roofs, rebuilt hip roofs, capped all windows and doors, installed new siding, soffit, fascia, gutter, and deck ledger; roofed and capped new gable over entrance

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows

Accurate Gutter Installation LLC

Successfully serving the Main Line of Pennsylvania for over a decade Accurate Gutter Installation LLC. is fully insured and licensed with the state, installing, repairing and cleaning seamless gutters and downspouts. Our seamless gutters and downspouts are available in aluminum and copper a wide variety of colors to choose from. We also offer custom made window well covers using only the best material the industry has to offer welcoming commercial and residential customers. No job is too big or too small. Our company motto sums up what Accurate Gutter Installation, LLC. strives for with every customer, "Perfection in Gutters". We offer free estimates and free consultation. We are family owned and operated. We accept all major credit cards.

TLC Drain & Sewer

TLC Drain & Sewer provides state-of-the-art drain and sewer services to residential and commercial customers throughout the Delaware Valley. The company specializes in video inspections, high-pressure water jetting, sewer and drain cleaning and trenchless pipe relining—offering homeowners and businesses more effective and long-lasting solutions to clogged and damaged sewers and pipes. Hospitals, Educational Facilities, Power Plants, Pump Stations, Transit, Parking Lots all are facilities that have storm and sanitary piping that can potentially be at risk. Founded in 2010 by a team of experienced Master Plumbers, TLC Drain & Sewer routinely partners with plumbers, electricians, and other contractors who value the company’s capabilities, technologies, and responsiveness.

Pro Painters Plus LLC

Pro Painters Plus is a professional painting firm with a mission to provide you with creative ideas, personal service, & quality products to both beautify & protect your home. Pro Painters Plus realizes that each of our clients' goals are unique, & therefore, we take the time upfront to listen to your needs & provide you with customized solutions. Whether you are looking to paint just one room or your entire house, your painting project is handled with the highest level of care by professional painters that are courteous, timely and always provide quality results. Award winning.

2022 Super Service Award

PA094162
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available

Roofing and other exterior services