United Garibay Heating and Air Conditioning

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2009

Residential and Commercial installation and service. A division of United Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.....

Marshall's has been helping people feel comfortable in their homes and businesses across Lane County since 1948. We offer you heating, cooling, fireplaces, insulation, water heater/boiler and radiant floor system estimates, installation, repair and maintenance services. As a 2019 Super Service Award Winner, our Angie’s List Member’s “A” rated reviews have been based on our family approach to offering 24 hour, 7 days a week, emergency service and repair, personalized system design to installation, and maintenance agreements. Whether you are looking for information to maintain, repair, replace, or install, we strive to provide the best options and of energy-efficient and environmentally friendly products at a competitive price point for your home or business. For live assistance, please call (541) 747-7445. If your request is non-emergency, please go to marshallsinc.com/schedule-service.

Alpine Heating & Air Conditioning provides an honest affordable solution to your heating and cooling problems or inquiries. We pride ourselves in the ability to work one on one with our customers to ensure they receive exactly the solution that fits their needs. When we are not working hard for our customers we are getting the most up to date training for the products and services we provide. Our product manufactures have placed their highest level of trust in our business and they have given us the ability to provide the best warranty in the business. Yes that means lifetime unit replacement warranty's. Our highly trained technicians are certified to provide the necessary testing needed for state, federal, and local incentive programs. We currently carry a full line of energy efficient products recognized by all incentive or tax credit programs. We provide 24 hour emergency service for residential and commercial systems. We carry a standard $65.00 service call ( includes up to one hour of work ) We offer multi-point inspections / diagnostics with all preventative maintenance services standard $99.00.

09/23/2016

The work was well done, as expected.

Description of Work
Routine annual service of heat pump system.

11/08/2015

Signed up for twice yearly preventative maintenance and to have thermostat replaced at the same time. Ended up being slightly less money than anticipate and they were pretty quick.

Description of Work
Replaced thermostat and did preventative maintenance: changed filters, looked at system and cleaned.

08/07/2015

I suspected the motor was bad and told them why I thought so. They brought a motor out with them in case I was right. The motor was under warranty and they took care of the warranty return.

Description of Work
Checked out my system to see why the blower motor wasn't working. They found it was bad and replaced it.

09/17/2014

United Garibay Heating and Air Conditioning installed the caps before I bought the house. They came here and did a quick fix. I'm satisfied with that. But while I was asking for some additional job for the fireplace, it couldn't be started. He doesn't have time to do that so that's something I'm not very happy. They fixed the problem.

Description of Work
There was something wrong with the ignition device, it couldn't be started so I called them.

02/18/2012

I have a maintenance service contract with United Gariby, and they come out twice a year. I chose them because I have a geothermal heat pump. When I bought the house they did a few tweaks to get the pump functioning at it's maximum level. They seem to know what they are doing. I am happy with the service they provide, and will continue on with our contact.

Description of Work
United Garibay Heating and Air Conditioning provide general HV/AC and geothremal service.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential & commercial - heating, air conditioning, hvac system, geothermal, air quality products, air source heat pumps, fireplaces, furnaces, geothermal heat pumps, high velocity delivery systems, hydronic floor heat, open space/shop heating equipment & water heaters. Discounted maintenance programs (PCSA).

Electrical, air duct cleaning