SOLAR ASSIST

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2008

We design, install/service Solar Electric, Heat Pump & Solar hot water heating, and Radiant floor heating systems. Residential and Commercial...

Oregon Enterprise LLC

Oregon Enterprise LLC specializes in Heating and Cooling. As well as Natural Gas systems and outdoor gas features. We install and service all major brands of equipment. Emergency services are also available 24/7 to ALL of Central Oregon Great customers look for experience and honesty. How do you find a company that's thorough and trustworthy? We recommend starting with a contractor that's been serving your community for over 20 years.

Offers by Oregon Enterprise LLC on Angi
Perfect Climate Mechanical LLC

We specialize in all phases of heating and cooling services, installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Marshall's Inc

Marshall's has been helping people feel comfortable in their homes and businesses across Lane County since 1948. We offer you heating, cooling, fireplaces, insulation, water heater/boiler and radiant floor system estimates, installation, repair and maintenance services. As a 2019 Super Service Award Winner, our Angie’s List Member’s “A” rated reviews have been based on our family approach to offering 24 hour, 7 days a week, emergency service and repair, personalized system design to installation, and maintenance agreements. Whether you are looking for information to maintain, repair, replace, or install, we strive to provide the best options and of energy-efficient and environmentally friendly products at a competitive price point for your home or business. For live assistance, please call (541) 747-7445. If your request is non-emergency, please go to marshallsinc.com/schedule-service.

Offers by Marshall's Inc on Angi

05/18/2016

Description of Work
Installed 12 Solar Panels. There was a lot of paperwork associated with their work, required both by the local area jurisdiction and state to get the job done and for the financial benefits and tax credits, and they provided all the information to get it all done. They know what they are doing, do quality work, and for a fair price and those are some of the reasons I went with them, after also getting bids from two other excellent contractors, too. The solar panels are working great and saving me money on my electrical utility bills, and I expect this summer, since my usage is so low, and EWEB combines water and electric, and since I opted to be part of the grid, to get credit for electricity that I produce, that I will pay nothing for electric and have credit applied to my water bill, too! My only advice to people, is to go with more than less panels, since although I can add more in the future, you'd have to pay for the permits again, and to just get it all done the first time. I considered going only with 10 panels, ended up spending not much more for 12, but wish I had gotten 14 panels, since it would not have meant that much more money, but 1/7th more electricity would have been produced, and that another way, over the long-term that you recoup your investment!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/19/2012

I had a decommisioned solar hot water system that I wanted to have reconnected. My old system used 2 tanks, the new system uses 1. There was some extra plumbing involved because the location of the new tank was not where the old solar tank had been. The cost also included replacement of one the the boots on the roof. The work was well done, have not had any problems with it so far, and am so happy to have the solar back.

Description of Work
Replumbed and installed solar tank.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

08/12/2010

Excellent installation with many waterproof cards on the water heater with instructions, also good phone response when needed questions answered. Very affable working team. They are far superior in performance compared with other various contractors I have used for 16 years for many different jobs!

Description of Work
solar water heater installed using utility rebate and state tax credit also maintenance 3 years later

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,solar panels

02/23/2008

They were on time, on budget, and did great work.

Description of Work
Solar Assist designed and installed our entire house heating system when we built in 2006. This included: Passive solar heating to pre-heat our radiant floor heating; the entire radiant floor heating system (tubes, tanks, etc), tankless water heaters, and general hot water tank for the kitchen utilities.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,solar panels

SOLAR ELECTRIC, HEAT PUMP & SOLAR HOT WATER HEATERS, RADIANT FLOOR HEATING.