Roger Anderson Roofing LLC

Founded 1979 • With Angi since September 2009

2355 S Louis Ln

Eugene, OR 97405

Locally owned & operated. No subcontractors.

09/25/2021

Richard G.

Roger personally came out and immediately determined the problem. He fixed what needed fixing and recommended a roof cleaning company to avoid the problem in the future. A true pro and honest businessman who we recommend without any hesitation

Description of Work
rain leak issue

11/10/2015

Jacque A.

Description of Work
Roger was prompt and professional. The services performed were exactly as outline in the contract. His rates were very reasonable. | |Roger was referred to us and we do not hesitate to refer him to others.

Category gutter repair, roofing

02/02/2015

Donald S.

It was great; I was very impressed by the fact that even if he is the boss, he was up there working with his crew. I don't any complaints at all.

Description of Work
I used Roger Anderson Roofing LLC for roofing in July (at 7000$) and gutters (1000$) two months ago.

Category gutter repair, roofing

01/14/2015

Bill K.

Description of Work
The company replace on gutters on a two story home. The work was completed quickly (based on weather conditions) and without any issues. The cost of the project was very reasonable. They were recommended by a friend who does property management - I'm glad I listened to the recommendation. A great company and would use them in the future.

01/31/2012

MARY E.

07/28/2011

JAMES B.

Explained above. Do not use them.

Description of Work
The owner is fast to defend himself saying he has been doing roofing for 15 or more years, therefore we are to assume he knows best for me. Had difficulty telling him some specific issues. When I was actually on the site things went well. He left after about three hours the first day and left his crew unattended. Following and final day of work he did not show up at all to inspect the work following completion. Specific issues, told me he would proportion the rows on the front side down at least five feet from the top, his crew made all the adjustments in about three rows. I asked him to slightly raise the ridgerow to make a saddle less notable, said he would do the best he could. His unattended crew did nothing. Hard to explain but left the flashing for the membrane out over the black flashing. Both my wife and I drew to the attention of members of the crew. They told me they would "fix' it, they drove off. The flashing they used above the drain trough poorly installed, this the first day the shingles are on they are bending over at the lower edge. In my opinion the way they cut valleys looks terrible. Rather than using metal and working up to the center of it they weave one sice and cut the other side. Looks like sh t. I made it clear to the owner that I did not want him to bring a crew on and to leave them unattended. he agreed. But took off half of the first day and all the second. I would not trust him for any of my work. I was going to have him install the rain gutters. cancelled the order. Do NOT use this company. A few years ago I had River Roofing do some work for me and they did a great job. Should have used them again but the remodel contractor said this was a good company.

01/12/2011

Terri T.

We were the buyers of the house. The seller chose Roger as the roofer. We believe Roger was a good choice.

Description of Work
Fast, courteous service. Left the job clean. Roger had to come replace the attic vents twice. The pitch of the roof was causing the vents to drip on the attic floor. Third time was a charm.

12/10/2009

Susan C.

1. Arrived on time and on schedule daily during installation. 2. Worked efficiently and respectfully. 3. Understood our specific needs, for example, Roger helped secure a transferable warranty for our roof. 4. Excellent installation and cleanup. There was no damage to any landscaping element or household trim. Roger also cleaned our rain gutters. We give Roger Anderson Roofing our highest recommendation!

Description of Work
Removal of 25 year-old shake roof and installation of a composite roof (GAF-Elk Smart Choice System).

JS Guttervac

Gutter Cleaning. QUICK. CLEAN. SAFE

Mckenzie River Craftsman LLC

We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, home improvements, lawn care and maintenance, routine mowing, yard clean ups, mulch spreading, pressure washing and soft washing services, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, deck maintenance, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

MCS Exterior Cleaning

Exterior cleaning, restoration and repair is all we do and are trained to the highest standards. We are true professionals preforming only the highest quality work and safety standards providing you with only the best exterior cleaning in the industry. We have over 20 years experience in commercial and residential chemical cleaning and pressure washing. We are commercial industry and union trained in chemical cleaning and pressure washing. We are trusted cleaners for major commercial contractors, universities, high schools, public buildings and strip malls. We also clean any type of residential work including roofs, decks, fences, homes and sheds, chemical soft wash, pressure washing, sidewalks, driveways and patios Our experience comes from years in the chemical cleaning industry and union masonry field. We are fairly new to the PNW but we built a very solid reputation in the Midwest (Chicagoland area). We are Licensed, Bonded and Insured contractor for commercial and residential work in Oregon. CCB#243366. We also offer masonry restoration, tuckpointing and masonry repair. We offer free estimates (971) 240-1066 email- mcs.masonrycleaning@gmail.com www.mcsmasonrycleaning.com

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Residential shake tear offs, designer, three tab shingles, new construction, installation of roofs & gutters.

No metal & tile.