Rexius Landscape

Founded 1935 • With Angi since May 2007

For more than 75 years, Rexius has been a family-owned business providing sustainable landscape products & services. Growing beyond a simple. retail yard and delivery service, Rexius is now a complete landscape resource, from you-haul to blower application to full landscape construction & maintenance....

PNW Landscapes

PNW Landscapes

Licensed and Insured PNW Landscapes provides landscaping services to residential and commercial properties in Eugene/Springfield area. The business is a sole proprietorship, operating under entrepreneur Cameron Jones.

05/30/2020

Person came, emailed quote. I’ve emailed back with more questions. Haven’t heard back since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterfall rebuilt

CATEGORY fencing,pavers, gravel

08/07/2017

Although I had to wait more than a month for the blow-in service, the truck arrived on time and blew the bark in the front and back yards about 2 inches deep, fairly uniformly. They blew the bark off concrete and wood surfaces afterward and left both yards tidy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed hemlock bark blown in in the front and back yards -- about 7 cubic yards, total.

CATEGORY landscaping

Glad it was an good experience once we got there. It's certainly a busy time of year. Thanks for being so patient.

07/23/2017

I had previously given a bad review for Rexius, but I think it's likely a no fault communication error. Overall, they are very good, reliable but pricey. On the other hand, they can do ANYTHING you could possibly want and it's fair to say that you get what you pay for. I have and will continue to hire others for some jobs, but for something big or something critical, I'll hire Rexius.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
general landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping

So glad we got it straightened out and the final experience was so positive. Thanks for the updated review, and we hope you enjoy landscape!

01/02/2017

I was prepared to have more work done but the tech suggested I try a less expensive option first. Its not perfect but appreciated not trying to sell me more than I needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sprinkler repair

05/05/2016

They were here today. They are a fairly large company here, and they have lots of landscaping things like rocks, and they also do landscaping. I live out in the country and it is difficult to find landscapers out here where I am. They are not doing weeding, which is what most landscapers don't do unless you pay them a lot. I have 10 acres so I don't think so. The price was reasonable for what I ne...

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

Glad it all worked out. 10 acres sounds wonderful. We hope you will enjoy a little more outdoor living this summer in your beautiful setting.

ORGANICS — All natural & organic soils, compost, and bark mulch. You-Haul, Delivered, or Blown-in place. CONSTRUCTION — creative planning, hardscaping, landscaping, water features, & remodeling. MAINTENANCE — one-time clean-up, weekly service. Commercial & Residential.

In the Portland market, Rexius only offers Delivery & Blown-in place applications of Organics, Soil, Compost, & Bark Mulch.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Financing Available