PARAMOUNT SEWING & VACUUM

Founded 1969 • With Angi since June 2007

1056 GREEN ACRES RD 104

Eugene, OR 97408

At Paramount, we specialize in one thing: customer service. We don't just sell you a sewing machine and hand you a box. We teach you how to use it through our free instructional lessons. We also offer sewing and quilting classes, and a great selection of threads, feet and notions. Whether you choose a great basic machine or the most advanced machine in the world, you are always assured of excellent quality and value. This is also true of our vacuum cleaners. Our selection is extensive, with a focus on the most important features: 20-year life expectancy, quiet operation, and 100% allergen-free....

12/18/2020

judy A.

I called to make an appointment and they said ''just come on in". Sure enough, I walked right up to the service desk and a very nice and knowledgeable woman looked at my machine and knew exactly what to do to make it work correctly. Thank you so much and when I need a new machine I will definitely go to Paramount first!

Description of Work
Instruction and repair of new/used serger machine

10/10/2016

Terry M.

She got it threaded but even she had to play around with it.

Description of Work
I bought a Necchi sewing machine somewhere else. I could not figure out how to thread it. I called them and they said they would try even though they don't sell Necchi machines. Sadly I found out I can't attend their sewing classes because for that same reason.

10/06/2015

Frederick J.

Description of Work
They evaluated an Antigue sewing machine and told us what the cost would be to repair it

Category sewing machine repair, alterations

09/09/2015

Linda N.

Description of Work
I took in a seewing machine to be repaired. They were quick and got back to me when they said they would and told me it was not worth what it would cost to repair it. I appreciated their honest, helpful service and would take any |related business to them in the future.

Category sewing machine repair, alterations

06/30/2014

Hillary C.

01/28/2014

Judy P.

11/17/2011

Ed W.

After service, this machine spins like a top. Ron seems to have a deep understanding of sewing machines. The work was performed quickly, and they communicated well. The icing on the cake for me, was after I foolishly left the speed controller on the hood of my vehicle, and which subsequently fell onto the road to be shattered, Ron was able to find a replacement in his stock of old parts. And no charge. Priceless!

Description of Work
My '70s vintage Singer needed adjustment - seemed bound up. Ron made necessary adjustments, and lubrication.

03/19/2009

Maureen M.

They are a great company. They offer tons of support. They were able to answer any of my questions thoroughly. Once you purchase a machine from them they will provide free lessons for your machine for as long as you own it. I have gone to two already and they have been great. These are one on one sessions.

Description of Work
I purchased a sewing machine from here.

06/12/2007

Michelle & Mark B.

The salesperson was knowledgeable and helped me pick out the right accessory for my machine and my projects. They ordered the part quickly and it was in right when they said it would be. Additionally, they carry the bags for my Miele vacuum which I used to have to order off the Internet.

Description of Work
Paramount is a Pfaff dealer and they ordered an accessory (extension table) for my sewing machine.

DCS construction

Decks, patios, fencing, concrete, siding, roofs, gutters, flooring, trim, doors and window. I have been in the construction industry for 15yrs in all sorts of trades. Believe in quality over quantity.

Sewing Machine Repair
    Alterations/Sewing/Decorating
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Sewing Machines, Sewing Accessories, Feet, Cabinets, Thread, Notions, Embroidery Designs, Embroidery Software, Sewing Classes, Vacuum Cleaners, Vacuum Cleaner Bags, Belts and Attachments, Air Filtration Machines and Filters We offer free estimates before any work is done.

We offer so many different services! Just call 541-345-2100 to let us know if there is something you are looking for.