Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

Oregon
Oregon: Contractors
03/01/2022

We are a family-owned and operated business. We take care of every aspect of our business from sales and estimates to service, installation and distribution. A family tradition for over 30 years. Our website and detailed presentation provides potential customers with additional information to assist them in choosing the right window or door with the right features and glass performance. We offer the largest selection of vinyl windows and doors in the Willamette Valley market. Sample windows are available in our showroom and home shows for you to evaluate and compare. They are also readily available during our free in-home consultation. For example, we will show you low-emittance coating options (also known as Low-E) to demonstrate tints and darkness of glass, as well as grid options and lock choices. We pride ourselves in offering the most comprehensive presentation and detailed estimate. The vinyl window products we offer include a lifetime warranty and as a factory-authorized service dealer for many of these products, we can provide prompt assistance, if needed. To assure you the very best installation, suited specifically for your home, we back our workmanship with a lifetime warranty and all at a competitive price. Thank you for considering Jones Window & Door....

Timber West Construction LLC

Providing expert siding solutions. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Renewal by Andersen of Oregon & SW Washington

Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish window and patio door replacement process, where you'll get custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors professionally installed for you. Simply request a free in-home window consultation and you’ll be on your way to enjoying your beautiful new windows and patio doors for years to come.

10/04/2020

Susanne I.

Two techs arrived on time, removed shoes, wore masks. Got the job done quickly.

Description of Work
Replace window

Category replacement windows,woodworking

Thank you for spending the time to write us such kind words! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with! Stay healthy! 😊 -Jones Window & Door

10/10/2017

Mary A.

Excellent service and went above and beyond to assist us with our project. We had an area near our patio door that we needed to replace our subflooring prior to them installing our new door. We did the work and then had the opening covered with plastic. I contacted Andrew Cantu to see if it might be possible to get the door installed a bit earlier then the rest of the windows. They were extremely helpful and came out a day earlier than scheduled and did the patio door. Our windows look wonderful and the difference it makes in the appearance of our home is amazing. Their professional installation really finished the job with quality and an excellent look. We could not have asked for a better company or people to work with. Thank you, Jones Windows and Doors!

Description of Work
Jones Window and Doors came to our home to replace the original aluminum windows.

Category replacement windows,doors

Thank you for trusting us in your home and with your dogs, who seem very entertained by us! We are thrilled to hear your enjoy your windows, and with perfect timing for this winter. We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review!! -Jones Window & Door

10/08/2017

Thomas G.

Andrew spent almost two hours with us, answering the numerous questions we had, giving us some advice, and sharing his expertise concerning the size and location of the windows. Then, Anthony and his team came about 8 weeks later to install our new windows, everything in two days (creating the new holes in the walls, installing and insulating the windows and adding the trim outside and inside), despite some unexpected problems. Rapid, efficient, accommodating, and very sympathetic, always answering our needs and questions. We are very happy with Jones Window and Door LLC and highly recommend them! Anaïs and Thomas

Description of Work
We desperately needed more light in our house and decided to hire a local company to add 8 new windows.

Category replacement windows

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you guys and your little one. We enjoyed bringing light into your home! -Jones Window & Door

04/28/2017

Tom C.

This company exceeded our expectations for professional craftsmanship, on time job completion, clean site operation, coordination with other service providers and beauty of window solution. Jones Window and Door was the low bid of three vendors for replacement of 21, forty plus year old fixed, slider windows and patio door. That helped persuade us to choose them, but because we had previously done two full window replacements in former homes, we knew that the quality of installation was as important as the window. Andrew guided us through the many products to our selection of Simonton Daylight thermapane with lifetime warranty that is transferable to future home owners. Then he introduced us to Anthony, company cofounder, installation team leader, craftsman and genuinely great guy. They promised to back Simonton lifetime window with their local service responsiveness. That closed the deal. Great product within our budget backed by confidence in local service. Just exactly what we wanted. We could not be happier.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category replacement windows,woodworking,doors

09/16/2015

Wallace C.

Every phase of this job was carried out with the utmost professionalism. The initial appointment to discuss the job was done in a very professional way. My desires were listened to and no high pressure sales pitch was made to try to sell the most expensive materials for the job. All potential problems were discussed and solutions proposed. This first visit stood out in contrast to visits from other bidders who were constantly pushing to sell services and materials I did not want. All arrangements required to order the windows were carried out in a timely and professional manner. My schedule for the summer months was considered in planning the installation of the windows. The two-man installation team arrived as scheduled and completed the job in just over 1/2 day. Their concern and care for my property as they did the installation was superb. The sunroom was left clean and ready to use when they departed. The area outside the wall where the windows were installed was a flower bed full of plants. It would be hard to find any sign of the fact that the crew had to work with ladders in that area. Jones Window and Door Co. is a firm that is very conscientious in every phase of their work. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing the services they offer.

Description of Work
Jones Window and Door installed 5 custom fit, double glazed windows in my sun room.

04/02/2015

Shankha C.

By far the best experience of all home renovations we have been through. They are professional, polite and accommodating. We were provided detailed information on the Coeur d'Alene windows that were to be installed and on the installation process. Very happy with the quality of the windows. Installation was done mostly in a day and Anthony and Curtis did a fantastic job. There was a slight miscommunication about one of the windows, they generously took care of it even though they did not have to.

Description of Work
Replaced 7 windows, 2 patio doors.

Category replacement windows,doors

[member name removed]- We are happy to hear you had a great experience! Miscommunications can happen, but exceeding expectations is always our goal. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. Enjoy your windows and have a wonderful year! Warm Regards, R. Anthony Jones541-968-0412

03/29/2015

Terry H.

We would definitely recommend Jones Window & Door, if you are considering window replacement. Andrew was very helpful with our selection process to replace 3 sliding glass doors and 12 windows. We were very pleased with the estimate and paid that amount at the completion of the job. Our installation team, Anthony and Curtis, have worked together for many years and are a great team. They are perfectionists who create a high quality product. They are polite, hard working young men who are a pleasure to have in your home. We are thrilled with the finished product!

Description of Work
Windows and sliding glass doors replacement

Category replacement windows,doors

(Remove Member Name)- I am pleased to hear of your experience! We try to provide the best selection of quality products. We definitely try to demonstrate our craftsmanship skills, and it means a lot to read your review. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Have a wonderful year! R. Anthony Jones 541-968-0412

12/30/2014

Kathleen W.

I found this experience to be much easier than I had anticipated. I had estimates from several different companies and found Jones to be the best. The fact that they have multiple companies to choose from for both the windows and the front door made it much easier to select what was best for my home from both a cost and aesthetic standpoint. I opted for vinyl replacement windows and splurged on the entry way door with a full panel art glass piece that is such a neat additions and beings so much light into the entry. They were responsive to the many questions that I had and gave valid opinions on cost versus benefits of the various providers. The quality of the work was excellent. They truly left my house in the same shape they found it in , if not in actuality better. They were able to complete the job in two days better than their initial estimate of 2.5 days. I would have no problem in recommending this firm to others who are seeking to upgrade their windows or doors.

Description of Work
Replaced 14 windows; 2 patio doors and front entry way door

Category replacement windows,doors

Hello, It was a pleasure working for you. You chose a great product and beautiful front door! Don't forget we will be back and need to take pictures during the day time! We look forward to seeing you soon. Happy New Year!! -Anthony Jones

09/26/2014

Tony A.

I had very old single paned windows in my home and knew it was time to update. I contacted Andrew at Jones Windows and he quickly came out to give me a quote. I was very busy during that time and Andrew was able to accommodate my schedule, calling back when I needed him to. He really went out of his way to help me through this process. I finally decided to go with this company. They were very busy so I had to wait a bit for the install, BUT - they showed up when scheduled and were finished the same day!! The place looks great with these new windows!! I had a small issue getting my final invoice from the office (paperwork stuff), but once again, Andrew made it so easy to get everything I needed. He is a real gem to this company. I would definitely work with him again.

Description of Work
Replaced all Windows and Sliding Glass Doors.

Category replacement windows

[Member Name]- I will be sure to pass along this message to [Member Name]. We appreciate you choosing us for your window project. I do apologize for any extra time it took to receive your final invoice. We try our best to be prompt on all aspects. Please do not hesitate to call us for any future questions or projects. Thank you again. Warm Regards, -R. Anthony Jones JONES WINDOW & DOOR

04/14/2014

Ernest G.

The installation went much smoother than they said it would. They did one window at a time so that there wouldn't be an open space at the end of the day. They cleaned up the area after each window was put in. They were very courteous during the entire installation. When we had questions the workers were quick to answer. We were more than happy with the quality of the windows and door they installed. Their professionalism exceeded all of our expectations.

Description of Work
They were prompt in arriving for our appointment for an estimate. They demonstrated their window lines in easy to understand terms. They made suggestions that helped to make life easier for us as senior citizens. They communicated with us every step of the way.

Category replacement windows,doors

[Member Name Removed[- Thank you for such kind words! We look forward to seeing you again, for your bathroom window replacement. I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend with your family! Warm Regards, -Anthony Jones

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

65 Grimes St Ste D

Eugene, OR 97402

Installation and replacement of Windows & Doors.

Garage doors, New additions