Jones Window & Door

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

65 Grimes St Ste D

Eugene, OR 97402

We are a family-owned and operated business. We take care of every aspect of our business from sales and estimates to service, installation and distribution. A family tradition for over 30 years. Our website and detailed presentation provides potential customers with additional information to

10/04/2020

Susanne I.

Two techs arrived on time, removed shoes, wore masks. Got the job done quickly.

Description of Work
Replace window

Category replacement windows, woodworking

Thank you for spending the time to write us such kind words! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with! Stay healthy! 😊 -Jones Window & Door

10/10/2017

Mary A.

Excellent service and went above and beyond to assist us with our project. We had an area near our patio door that we needed to replace our subflooring prior to them installing our new door. We did the work and then had the opening covered with plastic. I contacted Andrew Cantu to see if it might be possible to get the door installed a bit earlier then the rest of the windows. They were extremely helpful and came out a day earlier than scheduled and did the patio door. Our windows look wonderful and the difference it makes in the appearance of our home is amazing. Their professional installation really finished the job with quality and an excellent look. We could not have asked for a better company or people to work with. Thank you, Jones Windows and Doors!

Description of Work
Jones Window and Doors came to our home to replace the original aluminum windows.

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you for trusting us in your home and with your dogs, who seem very entertained by us! We are thrilled to hear your enjoy your windows, and with perfect timing for this winter. We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review!! -Jones Window & Door

10/08/2017

Thomas G.

Andrew spent almost two hours with us, answering the numerous questions we had, giving us some advice, and sharing his expertise concerning the size and location of the windows. Then, Anthony and his team came about 8 weeks later to install our new windows, everything in two days (creating the new holes in the walls, installing and insulating the windows and adding the trim outside and inside), despite some unexpected problems. Rapid, efficient, accommodating, and very sympathetic, always answering our needs and questions. We are very happy with Jones Window and Door LLC and highly recommend them! Anaïs and Thomas

Description of Work
We desperately needed more light in our house and decided to hire a local company to add 8 new windows.

Category replacement windows

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you guys and your little one. We enjoyed bringing light into your home! -Jones Window & Door

04/28/2017

Tom C.

This company exceeded our expectations for professional craftsmanship, on time job completion, clean site operation, coordination with other service providers and beauty of window solution. Jones Window and Door was the low bid of three vendors for replacement of 21, forty plus year old fixed, slider windows and patio door. That helped persuade us to choose them, but because we had previously done two full window replacements in former homes, we knew that the quality of installation was as important as the window. Andrew guided us through the many products to our selection of Simonton Daylight thermapane with lifetime warranty that is transferable to future home owners. Then he introduced us to Anthony, company cofounder, installation team leader, craftsman and genuinely great guy. They promised to back Simonton lifetime window with their local service responsiveness. That closed the deal. Great product within our budget backed by confidence in local service. Just exactly what we wanted. We could not be happier.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category replacement windows, woodworking, doors

09/16/2015

Wallace C.

Every phase of this job was carried out with the utmost professionalism. The initial appointment to discuss the job was done in a very professional way. My desires were listened to and no high pressure sales pitch was made to try to sell the most expensive materials for the job. All potential problems were discussed and solutions proposed. This first visit stood out in contrast to visits from other bidders who were constantly pushing to sell services and materials I did not want. All arrangements required to order the windows were carried out in a timely and professional manner. My schedule for the summer months was considered in planning the installation of the windows. The two-man installation team arrived as scheduled and completed the job in just over 1/2 day. Their concern and care for my property as they did the installation was superb. The sunroom was left clean and ready to use when they departed. The area outside the wall where the windows were installed was a flower bed full of plants. It would be hard to find any sign of the fact that the crew had to work with ladders in that area. Jones Window and Door Co. is a firm that is very conscientious in every phase of their work. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing the services they offer.

Description of Work
Jones Window and Door installed 5 custom fit, double glazed windows in my sun room.

04/02/2015

Shankha C.

By far the best experience of all home renovations we have been through. They are professional, polite and accommodating. We were provided detailed information on the Coeur d'Alene windows that were to be installed and on the installation process. Very happy with the quality of the windows. Installation was done mostly in a day and Anthony and Curtis did a fantastic job. There was a slight miscommunication about one of the windows, they generously took care of it even though they did not have to.

Description of Work
Replaced 7 windows, 2 patio doors.

Category replacement windows, doors

[member name removed]- We are happy to hear you had a great experience! Miscommunications can happen, but exceeding expectations is always our goal. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. Enjoy your windows and have a wonderful year! Warm Regards, R. Anthony Jones541-968-0412

03/29/2015

Terry H.

We would definitely recommend Jones Window & Door, if you are considering window replacement. Andrew was very helpful with our selection process to replace 3 sliding glass doors and 12 windows. We were very pleased with the estimate and paid that amount at the completion of the job. Our installation team, Anthony and Curtis, have worked together for many years and are a great team. They are perfectionists who create a high quality product. They are polite, hard working young men who are a pleasure to have in your home. We are thrilled with the finished product!

Description of Work
Windows and sliding glass doors replacement

Category replacement windows, doors

(Remove Member Name)- I am pleased to hear of your experience! We try to provide the best selection of quality products. We definitely try to demonstrate our craftsmanship skills, and it means a lot to read your review. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Have a wonderful year! R. Anthony Jones 541-968-0412

12/30/2014

Kathleen W.

I found this experience to be much easier than I had anticipated. I had estimates from several different companies and found Jones to be the best. The fact that they have multiple companies to choose from for both the windows and the front door made it much easier to select what was best for my home from both a cost and aesthetic standpoint. I opted for vinyl replacement windows and splurged on the entry way door with a full panel art glass piece that is such a neat additions and beings so much light into the entry. They were responsive to the many questions that I had and gave valid opinions on cost versus benefits of the various providers. The quality of the work was excellent. They truly left my house in the same shape they found it in , if not in actuality better. They were able to complete the job in two days better than their initial estimate of 2.5 days. I would have no problem in recommending this firm to others who are seeking to upgrade their windows or doors.

Description of Work
Replaced 14 windows; 2 patio doors and front entry way door

Category replacement windows, doors

Hello, It was a pleasure working for you. You chose a great product and beautiful front door! Don't forget we will be back and need to take pictures during the day time! We look forward to seeing you soon. Happy New Year!! -Anthony Jones

09/26/2014

Tony A.

I had very old single paned windows in my home and knew it was time to update. I contacted Andrew at Jones Windows and he quickly came out to give me a quote. I was very busy during that time and Andrew was able to accommodate my schedule, calling back when I needed him to. He really went out of his way to help me through this process. I finally decided to go with this company. They were very busy so I had to wait a bit for the install, BUT - they showed up when scheduled and were finished the same day!! The place looks great with these new windows!! I had a small issue getting my final invoice from the office (paperwork stuff), but once again, Andrew made it so easy to get everything I needed. He is a real gem to this company. I would definitely work with him again.

Description of Work
Replaced all Windows and Sliding Glass Doors.

Category replacement windows

[Member Name]- I will be sure to pass along this message to [Member Name]. We appreciate you choosing us for your window project. I do apologize for any extra time it took to receive your final invoice. We try our best to be prompt on all aspects. Please do not hesitate to call us for any future questions or projects. Thank you again. Warm Regards, -R. Anthony Jones JONES WINDOW & DOOR

04/14/2014

Ernest G.

The installation went much smoother than they said it would. They did one window at a time so that there wouldn't be an open space at the end of the day. They cleaned up the area after each window was put in. They were very courteous during the entire installation. When we had questions the workers were quick to answer. We were more than happy with the quality of the windows and door they installed. Their professionalism exceeded all of our expectations.

Description of Work
They were prompt in arriving for our appointment for an estimate. They demonstrated their window lines in easy to understand terms. They made suggestions that helped to make life easier for us as senior citizens. They communicated with us every step of the way.

Category replacement windows, doors

[Member Name Removed[- Thank you for such kind words! We look forward to seeing you again, for your bathroom window replacement. I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend with your family! Warm Regards, -Anthony Jones

04/02/2014

Irene L.

We were very pleased with them and they were great. The guy that did the work was great. The windows he recommended were really nice and really nice screen that we could see through. The job that he did was outstanding. They weren't the cheapest, but the quality was good and we could determine that. The price was sufficient for the quality. We used them in the church and we liked them so much that we used them again. We are going to use them again in another rental.

Description of Work
Jones Window & Door installed the windows and the screen.

Category screen repair, replacement windows

[member name removed]- It was a pleasure to work for you again. We hope your tenants are enjoying their new windows! We look forward to seeing you for your other rental. Thank you and take care!

02/03/2014

Ann B.

Awesome. Everything was done just as they planned, they were on time and did an outstanding job. We would heartily recommend them to anyone. They did approximately 25 windows including a bay window over the kitchen sink. We are very pleased with the outcome of the project and the professionalism with which they performed it.

Description of Work
installed replacement vinyl frame windows in out 1970s vintage home

Category replacement windows

[Member name removed]- You guys' had quite a few windows! I think the 2x2 ext. trim turned out awesome. You definitely did your windows in time for this winter storm. Thank you for the kind words and be sure to tell your husband my wife loved the wine! -Anthony Jones

01/22/2014

Donald M.

Very professional. Excellent workmanship. Good product. Marvin windows.

Description of Work
Replaced 12 windows and one sliding door

Category replacement windows

We really enjoyed doing the work for you. Marvin's 'Everwood' fiberglass series is a beautiful window. Tell your wife thank you for the amazing hospitality! Thank you again for the review.

01/19/2014

BOB S.

Installation took one day. Cost was $2,770 as estimated. On one window the spacer between the two thermo panes was slightly misaligned. The manufacturer claimed that it was within specifications but Anthony said he would replace the glass at no cost to us. Unless things drastically change I would contract with them again if we replace more windows. The installers were congenial and did a good job of keeping the area neat while they were working and cleaning up before they left.

Description of Work
Replaced 7 windows from aluminum to vinyl Windows were put in on 30 December, 2013.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your review! Your replacement glass unit will be arriving this coming Monday. As soon as it arrives, I will call to schedule. We look forward to seeing you soon!

11/04/2013

Alex B.

The estimate was clear and fair. They simply provided a resume of recent work and the installs which they were comfortable providing. Responses were prompt, though Jones were not pushy about doing the service or insisting they were better than others. The installation went quickly and unobtrusively. They cleaned up after themselves in each room as they moved around the house, and looked as they did before the install (except for the new windows themselves, of course). There was some delay in re-ordering a screen door that fit our door (the one initially shipped was not correctly sized), though this would be a fault of the window manufacturer, and not Jones. We've been really pleased with the new windows in terms of sound reduction, better insulation, and increased visibility in the windows which had blown seams.

Description of Work
Replaced 10 windows and a sliding door.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for the review! I am pleased to hear you had a good experience and are enjoying your new windows. It was a pleasure to work for you and on your home. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. -Robert

08/07/2013

Myrnie D.

Our house is over 30 years old with three 6' x 4' clear story window windows that needed to be replaced. We had previously replaced all our other windows and doors wood with framed windows and doors. I had three contractors give bids and there was no comparison. Jones was far superior in terms of both service and price. The windows are on the second floor in an atrium type space, over a glass roofed front porch, so installation was a little tricky but Jones did a beautiful job. The installers were very thoughtful and careful. And the customer service from the first call was superb. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced three 4 x 6 clear story aluminum framed windows with wood framed windows.

Category replacement windows, woodworking

08/07/2013

Sharon F.

Robert and his son are FANTASTIC. Number one, they are careful in the beginning to think through the job and measure accurately! They had to problem solve major problems with some huge second-story windows in my house that had been botched in the past by another company that wasn't up to the task. They explained things carefully, showed up on time, cleaned up, and were extremely conscientious. I could not be happier with the windows they installed and with the whole process, which for me ended up in also having to have some framing replaced correctly. I know how challenging this job was, and they did a fabulous job. I highly recommend them to anyone who is having windows installed/replaced.

Description of Work
Replaced windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you! We had an amazing time working on your home. We have some great before and after pictures, where we reframed/redesigned the front of your home. It was a pleasure to work for you! -Robert

07/17/2013

mark H.

This is the second time we have contracted with Jones and company for windows. Both experiences were excellent and their pricing is very competitive with the other window cos, in fact less than some that advertise quite heavily. The workmanship is high quality and they are respectful in every way. We are very happy with the product and installation and have no problem giving the highest rating.

Description of Work
Removed old aluminum windows and installed new vinyl windows, along with a trim package.

Category replacement windows

It is always a pleasure to hear back from our customers. We do our best to provide as much knowledge on product and installation choices. Thank you for choosing us again!! -Robert

01/22/2013

Carol S.

We are very happy with both the windows and the installation. The clearview screens (included with the Coeur D'Alene windows) are stunning. Even though the vinyl framing is somewhat larger than what was replaced, the clear screens let in so much more view and light, our windows seem much bigger. We chose the double slide option for easier cleaning of our second story windows and although we haven't had to clean them yet, I'm looking forward to actually being able to do it for the first time in 16 years. Anthony Jones and his partner did what looks like a beautiful installation. They are painstakingly careful, clean and precise in their work and the quietest contractors I've ever had working in my home. I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again. Robert Jones, Anthony's father, was the sales person/project estimator we worked with. He was informative, helpful and easy to work with as well.

Description of Work
We had all the windows in our vintage 1966 home replaced with Coeur D'Alene CDA Double Slide Series windows.

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you for your review and thank you again for the opportunity. It was a pleasure working with you. Happy New Year! Robert

01/07/2013

Terry L.

I was very happy with the quality of the work and the professionalism of the installation staff. My one complaint is that there were periods of time during which I heard nothing from the main office about the status or scheduling of my project and only received updates when I took the intiative to contact them.

Description of Work
I had 9 windows in my home replaced.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your response. Customer feed back is very important to us. I usually explain to our customers when going to contract an approximate time frame for delivery and scheduling. We only contact our customers when product has been delivered and we are ready to schedule and advise them to contact us at anytime regarding scheduling or any other questions they may have. We make every effort to respond promptly and give any details of the process that are of interest. Again, we are sorry that this process did not meet your expectations and will make every effort in the future to be more clear about our communication proceedures. Thank you once again for the opportunity and we hope you enjoy your windows. Robert

12/21/2012

Amy B.

Robert was very thorough and knowledgeable during the estimate. It was he who suggested a full light door, and he was right . . . it is perfect. Two people installed the door. They worked efficiently and quietly. The door looks great and works perfectly. The window looks great as well.

Description of Work
An exterior door and a window were replaced.

08/20/2012

Gregory B.

The whole experience went very well, they came on time and worked quickly. I was very happy with their work.

Description of Work
replaced 6 windows in our master bedroom. It has made a huge difference in the amount of hear we are getting into our bedroom from the summer heat. So glad we put in the extra high efficiency windows in. I have recommended Jones to friends and would use them again.

Category replacement windows

We are glad we had the opportunity to show you the differences in windows and that you selected the window you wanted for your home. It was a pleasure working for you and appreciate your referrals. If you visit any of the upcoming homes shows, please stop by and say hi! Thank you once again for everything, Robert

08/09/2012

misha E.

I can't say enough about this family-run business. Great bid, great product, very helpful, fast installation, good follow-up when a few very minor issues arose, great communication--just great overall. In an age where getting decent customer service and competent contractors seems difficult at best, these guys made it so easy for us. We recommended them to our neighbor who is now scheduled to have them replace their windows. We would recommend them to anyone. Good job guys!!

Description of Work
Removed all old windows and replaced with vinyl windows and two doors. Recommended product we are extremely happy with.

Category replacement windows

Member, Our family thanks you for taking the time to write a review about your experiences with our company. It was a pleasure meeting you and I enjoyed all our conversations. A special thank you for referring your neighbor to us. Be safe riding your bike out there and have a wonderful summer. Robert

04/12/2012

Maureen M.

Excellent, we are very happy with our new insulated glass. We will hire them again, as we have more work to do ! Very impressed with the work ethic of the installers.

Description of Work
We have a "wall" of glass in our home that was single paned glass. Jones came out and provided us with choices of windows or replacement glass that was energy efficient and UV protected. Their bid was reasonable, and they were willing to allow us to pre-stain wood to match our house exterior. The two workers who came to install the glass, Anthony Jones was one of them, performed the work with skill and expertise and were extremely respectful of our home.

Category replacement windows

Member, Thank you again for the opportunity. I hope the clarity and quality of glass we suggested is everything you expected and more. Have a great summer. Robert

03/06/2012

Carter K.

Crew arrived on schedule and completed work within specified time and with fine attention to detail including tarping, shielding and dleanup. Three years after completion one major-size window was replaced under breakage-warranty and was completed in like manner without charge and to my complete satisfaction.

Description of Work
Complete replacement of all windows, all sizes and locations. Two doors with three-ray lights installed.

Category replacement windows, doors

Member, Thank you again for all the projects you hired us to complete for you. It was a pleasure doing business with you and have a great year. Robert