Johnson Brothers Greenhouses

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2010

91444 COBURG RD

Eugene, OR 97408

Nestled on 20 acres in the heart of the Willamette Valley, we are growers and retailers of the finest annuals, hanging baskets, shrubs, trees, vines, poinsettias and rare & unique perennials. Besides our wondrous array of plants, we also offer a large selection of pottery, gifts for the gardener, garden decor and accessories to choose from. Open year round for your convenience....

08/27/2015

Pat K.

05/28/2015

Nancy J P.

05/08/2014

Barbara M. C.

When they came to deliver the tree they damage a large branch and knocked it off. The branch had lots of Meyer lemons on it so I contacted them to come back. They did and removed the Meyer lemon tree and brought a Mexican lime tree to replace it. The next day the Mexican lime tree was losing leaves and blossoms. The lime tree is very sensitive and needs a very tropical environment and they should not have delivered it in the midddle of winter. So after the lime tree started looking bad I called them again and took a while for me to get in touch with some one as they did not return my phone calls. I was finally able to speak to the owner and he spoke very poorly to me and would not listen to anything I had to say and just got angrier and angrier with me. He finally said he would refund the money and "just stop calling me". At this point I told him that was fine and to refund it to my son as he was the one who purchased the tree. To this day he has not refunded the money and when my son called him he complained about me to my son and said to have "your mother stop calling me". I was extremely taken aback by the way I was treated and would not recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
My son ordered a Meyer Lemon tree for me from them as late christmas gift.

01/06/2014

Nancy J P.

See above.

Description of Work
Just a great nursery with very knowledgeable staff and an excellent variety of strong, healthy, beautiful plants. Always a pleasure to go there.

05/07/2012

Theresa M.

They have hanging plants are gorgeous. They have been around for years and years. They are super and their help is fabulous. Its very pretty there too.

Description of Work
I used Johnson Brothers Greenhouse to get a bunch of starter plants.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

Unfortunately at this time, we do not offer landscape design, garden maintenance or installation services, including irrigation. Our website does not have an on-line catalog of our inventory. Products other than Gift Cards cannot be ordered from our website. We do not offer off-site consultation or indoor plant rental/maintenance.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Johnson Brothers Greenhouses

How is Johnson Brothers Greenhouses overall rated?

Johnson Brothers Greenhouses is currently rated 4.1 overall out of 5.

What days are Johnson Brothers Greenhouses open?

Johnson Brothers Greenhouses is open:

Sunday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

What payment options does Johnson Brothers Greenhouses provide

Johnson Brothers Greenhouses accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

Does Johnson Brothers Greenhouses offer free estimates?

Ask Johnson Brothers Greenhouses for details on free project estimates.

Does Johnson Brothers Greenhouses offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Johnson Brothers Greenhouses offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Johnson Brothers Greenhouses offer a senior discount?

No, Johnson Brothers Greenhouses does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Johnson Brothers Greenhouses?

No, Johnson Brothers Greenhouses does not offer warranties.

What services does Johnson Brothers Greenhouses offer?

Johnson Brothers Greenhouses offers the following services: Local delivery of our inventory can be arranged for a fee & special orders are taken. Gift Cards are available on-line, over the phone & in-store. For local organizations, we also offer various fundraising opportunities. Custom-made planters are done to order. Free educational workshops & seasonal events are put on several times year round. We do create custom holiday wreaths, centerpieces, swags & garland and decorate them, too! Wreath shipping offered throughout continental U.S.

Are there any services Johnson Brothers Greenhouses does not offer?