In Shape Athletic Club

With Angi since January 2012

2681 Willamette St

Eugene, OR 97405

Additional DBAs - JJepfit LLC, Jepfit LLC. Cost is determined by the job. Additional email - gg4bodywork@yahoo.com....

02/18/2015

Meg J.

Their staff is very friendly. Its clean and their classes are good for all levels. I like the price. I pay monthly. I have membership so they take money automatically out of my account so I don't have to think about it. It makes it easy to go. there. I like that they have a good variety of equipment. The trainers there are knowledgeable and very supportive.

Description of Work
I go to In Shape Athletic Club.

09/09/2013

Tommy Y.

Excellent, I signed up for a year.

Description of Work
tour of facility

01/11/2013

Emily E.

I've been a member of this club since 1988. It is in my neighborhood, so it's very convenient. This is a no-frills club, meaning, no pool, sauna, steam, etc.--just perfect for me as I don't really care about that stuff. The owner is very diligent about keeping the place clean and keeping the equipment in good working order. The class instructors are fabulous! There is something for everyone, including seniors. The hours are good, too (they open at 5am, so those who have to get to work early can get to work on time).

Description of Work
I attend this gym 3-4 days a week.

06/16/2012

Jennifer O.

I purchased a 3 month membership, the price was very reasonable and there was no joining fee. The equipment was in good shape and I always found it easy to use with out waiting in line. Clean and friendly staff, and a great selection of classes.

Description of Work
I was interested in finding a gym my house that would be easy to use on a regular basis.

04/17/2012

George G.

They have all kinds of cardio equipment including bikes, treadmills and stairsteps. The location has a complete weight room with all the machines you want plus free weights and big round balls for exercise. They have completely everything including classes, dressing rooms, showers and lockers. This club is the best place in town and we will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
My husband and I use In Shape Athletics Club as our fitness center.

02/24/2012

Judith V.

I would recommend them very highly. The service is excellent. It's a smaller gym. They have 2 floors and lots of machines. There is usually not much of a wait if any. They don't have a pool. They just have floor machines and then they have a very thorough weight room downstairs. I have been doing it now for a few years. I think on an average my monthly fee is somewhere between $12.00 and $15.00. It is reasonable. Their customer service is very good.

Description of Work
I used In Shape Athletics Club on Willamette and 27th two days ago. I am there usually every other day.

02/07/2012

Michael L.

They are outstanding and fabulous.

Description of Work
In Shape Athletics Club is the fitness centers I visit. I last visited them yesterday.

01/18/2012

Michael J.

The couple that owns it are very friendly. They need a little update to the general appearance of the building. I will renew my membership when time for renewal. They are very reasonably priced. My physical therapist suggests this group for his patients.

Description of Work
I use it for my exercise source.

Fitness - Centers
    Massage Therapy
    Child Care - Center
    Fitness - Training
    Fitness - Equipment
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    $5

Massage therapy, child care, fitness center, personal training & cardio.