Guild Mortgage Co

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2010

360 E 10th Ave 101

Eugene, OR 97401

Guild mortgage provides mortgages for purchases and refinances for residences up to 4 units throughout the State of Oregon

08/16/2012

Joan H.

Description of Work
I was the listing Agent. Guild Mortgage was working for the Buyer. Transaction went smoothly.Joan

Category mortgage broker, real estate agents

06/15/2012

Megan M.

Rhonda is always prompt, thorough, and goes the extra mile to help us as first-time home buyers. We never feel dumb about asking what are surely basic questions as we learn the process. She is fabulous!

Description of Work
We are still in the process of buying our first home, but Rhonda has been there every step of the way over the past year helping us in our prior three offers and now on our fourth and hopefully final one!

12/01/2011

Thomas D.

Rhonda Stickney, our mortgage broker with Guild, was fantastic! She was able to provide us with pre-approval very quickly, gave us accurate estimates of costs, got us a great rate, and closed our purchase in a very efficient manner. In fact, we closed within about 2 weeks of making the offer. Whenever we mentioned to a seller's agent that we were working with Rhonda as our broker, they would all say, and quot;Oh that's great-she's fantastic!and quot; They knew she would be able to close when she said she would, as opposed to what happens sometimes with banks' lending departments. We couldn't recommend Rhonda more highly. If/when it's time to make another real estate purchase, we will absolutely go to Rhonda again!

Description of Work
Mortgage broker.

08/31/2011

Neil B.

She heard our story, listened to what we wanted and what we could afford. Then she shopped around for us and told us what we could afford to shop for. Then we found a house in that price range and she helped us get the loan and close the deal.

Description of Work
Rhonda, was there every step of the way. She answered all our questions in a way that we would understand them. She listened to what we truly wanted and what we could afford. We would use her again and we have already recommended her to many of our friends.

08/25/2011

Lynne G.

Guild Mortgage Co., thank you for helping me feel confident that I am providing my clients with a trusted, experienced mortgage company. Choosing you (someone I respect) is meant to reassure them, but it helps me rest easy knowing I have a knowledgeable professional to cover the disclosures, details and timeliness. Also, thank you for keeping me updated on types of loans available, mortgage industry updates, etc. I’ll be back with more clients! Lynne Gately http://integritywithasmile.com/

Description of Work
Loan services for several of my real estate clients.

Category mortgage broker

Value Mortgage Inc.            (Todd Kono - Owner)

2013, 2015 and 2016 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner! I am the Owner of Value Mortgage Inc. and have been originating loans for my clients for the last 20 plus years. Every loan is tailored to the customers needs and wants, both short term and long term. By utilizing many wholesale lenders and the most recent programs I provide a game plan that will be best suited for you.

Offers by Value Mortgage Inc.            (Todd Kono - Owner) on Angi
    RIVERSIDE MORTGAGE GROUP (DAVID SEFTON - OWNER)

Our mortgage loans have extremely competitive low interest rates & fees. My ultimate goal is to create lasting long term relationships with every client. I am the co-owner of Riverside Mortgage Group & personally handle all aspects of your loan application & processing. Licensing Information: www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org NMLS # 116689, NMLS # 113779. Servicing Portland & all of Oregon. Riverside Mortgage is a locally owned & operated mortgage lender since 2003.

Mortgage Companies