FOSS FURNITURE CLINIC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2010

4.4

Furniture Refinishing & Repair...

01/12/2017

Excellent!

Description of Work
Foss did an excellent job of refinishing the top of a teak dining room table. This involved removing several stains and blending finishes

01/22/2016

Great service. Picked up table a few days after I called. Moved table from laundry room to replace dining table while It was at their shop. Returned it sooner than promised. New finish is beautiful, scratches and stains are gone. Fair price. Very punctual and courteous employees.

Description of Work
Refinished surface is f antique oak dining table.

06/19/2015

Completion on-time, price more than fair, well-done. Every piece dry and ready for me to finish. They even helped me unload them from my pickup on arrival, and load them when I picked them up! I'm calling them today to re-finish a wonderful table I found on Craigslist!

Description of Work
They stripped the finish from six dining chairs I brought to them. They met the completion date they gave me; this date was a few months out, but their space was packed with items waiting for work--since they don't really advertise I consider this a really good sign. Their facility is not fancy, but items awaiting work were stored in a respectful and safe manner. The shop is not sloppy and I did not see any safety violations. I saw a number of very fine pieces awaiting work.

06/28/2014

Description of Work
They referred another angie's list provider that they felt could do the particular job better and for a lot less money

08/01/2013

Always professional, punctual and results are stunning. They are the very best at what they do. Would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Gabe, Scott and Tory have refinished many items for me.

07/26/2013

Excellent! Gabe and others at Foss made our badly worn antiques look like new. They obviously are skillful at their craft. The work was not cheap, but we have no regrets. If you have nice furniture that you would like to repair or refinish, this company is a great option to consider.

Description of Work
refinish antique furniture (bed, desk)

12/20/2012

They did a super job. It looks brand new. It runs us $250 for refinishing and $60 for pick up and delivery. They were very polite. They showed up on time. They were very careful in what they were doing. We would definitely use them again in the future. In fact, we have another piece of furniture, and we have already talked to him about it. We would have them do that probably early sometime next ye...

Description of Work
We had our coffee table refinished by Foss Furniture Clinic. It got up on the air, and they were to save it, refinished it, and re-lacquered it. They put five or six coats of re-lacquering on it

08/11/2012

We hired Mr Bart Swancoat (a partner at Foss Furniture Clinic) to reupholster a loveseat/recliner for us. He picked the chair up on Thursday, telling us that his birthday was that weekend so he would have it back to us on Monday. Fine. We paid him and stupid me, paid him in full (I'll never make that mistake again). Monday came and went and Mr. Swancoat's phone was evidently turned off because it ...

Description of Work
We needed the chair reupholstered. Just new padding and stuffing in arms because we couldn't afford to have the whole chair done (back side was left undone).

Furniture Refinishing & Repair