Brigham Construction

Founded 1982 • With Angi since February 2015

4.3

2050 Roosevelt Blvd

Eugene, OR 97402

Brigham Construction was started as a sole proprietorship in 1982 by Bill Brigham and incorporated in 1989. We opened our current office on Roosevelt in 1992. In March of 2002 we celebrated our 20th anniversary. In January of 2006 Harold Meske, a long time employee purchased the business from its founder. Our Mission We strive to grow each year and improve our service to the community. In 2003 we have 17 well qualified employees and the ability to send 2 inspectors, an estimator and 4 crews to different work sites on the same day. Over the years, we have expanded the scope of our business from Termite and Dry Rot inspections, treatments and repairs to also include general contracting services such as project management, remodeling, additions, foundation replacement, decks and fences, garages, sub area excavation and drainage....

06/16/2022

Rose E.

The "most painless" home repair and/or construction I've experienced. Exceptional service from the front office staff, the various trade staff and sub-contractors. Everyone knew how to "do their job" at high standards. Individuals were professional and pleasant, on time, efficient in their tasks, and cleaned up when their work was done. Brigham is now #1 on my list for this type of work.

Description of Work
Main line in home backed causing water damage in master bath & bedroom

Category awnings,flooring contractor,home inspection,remodeling,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

05/30/2017

Susan I.

Fantastic. The crew arrived promptly each day and worked efficiently and hard. My crawl space is accessible only from inside the house and it was a muddy, swampy mess. They removed the old vapor barrier which was in tatters, then dug trenches from low areas to the existing drain. Tested the drain to be sure it was functioning properly. They then installed about 3-4 inches of 3/4" round rock over the entire crawlspace and installed a new vapor barrier. When they came out of the crawlspace, they were covered in mud but were very careful to keep it off the rug and walls. Cheerful, friendly workers. Can't say enough good things about them.

Description of Work
Eliminate water in the crawl space and prevent future buildup.

07/24/2014

Samuel C.

Very well coordinated and work was on time and satisfactory.

Description of Work
Installed two exterior doors and trim and trim in one downstrs bdrm.

07/29/2013

ALLISON A.

They were expensive but they did a good job.

Description of Work
Brigham Construction Co. remodeled our kitchen, living room and fireplace.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

06/26/2013

CHRIS R.

professional and trustworthy

Description of Work
dry-rot and pest inspection

Category home inspection

05/20/2013

David W.

I had a moisture problem under the house. In teh winter water would seep out of the ground and collect and get trapped on top of the plastic sheeting. I wanted to get the sheeting removed, have a thick layer of gravel placed atop the ground, and, new plastic sheeting installed over the gravel. I heard Rexius has a gravel-blowing service. They said that they provide the truck with the gravel but did not do the work. I asked for some contractors they worked witjh in the past, and they mentioned several. I called Brigham because they seemed most appropriate. Jim came right out and gave an estimate, which I accepted, and on the day of the work, there were four men (2 from Rexius and 2 from Brigham). It all went very well. I wanted a really thick layer of gravel, and this was blown under the house. In fact, I had 10 yards of gravel delivered, because that is the maximum size of the truck. The excess went under the deck! I am 99% sure that thsi will solve the ground moisture problem.. Angies's list does not offer a category for this sort of thing, so I checked General Remodelling, but it should be something like "Mosture Control" and "Gravel Blowing".

Description of Work
Blew gravel in the crawlspace benneath the house and revovered the surface with plastic sheeting.

12/24/2012

Charles A.

The process including permitting, planning, construction, and follow-up went as planned. They were a little slow to start, but once going, the job finished timely. The only snag was with the city inspector, who was slow to respond to requests to schedule final inspection - not Brighams fault.

Description of Work
Addition of bathroom and laundry room to existing house; relocated water heater.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

12/12/2011

sarah H.

They are not to be trusted under any circumstances-Really!

Description of Work
I had Brigham construction improve my attic / roof because it is under-engineered and sagging. They installed some hefty beams. I had earlier reported that they did a good job but t I now take that back. I have since remodeled my house and have had several contractors scratch there heads to figure out what Brighams intention were because the beams are not carrying any loads. The beams have since been removed (nice wood!)They are either incompetent and/or they were looking to make a $$ from an ignoramous (that would be me)

Category contractors,home inspection

04/25/2011

Cheryl P.

I would not recommend this company to do your home inspection and I would be apprehensive to hire them to do work as they overlooked such a major issue with our house. We have only had more and more issues since their involvement in rectifying the situation.

Description of Work
They did a home inspection for us said the house was clear of any major issues. Later we found out that the house still had a current termite issue. I would not say they have been the most resposive on issue.

Category home inspection

After reviewing our records of this property, our report showed several thousands of dollars worth of damage. It also called for 2 separate pest control treatments. We were hired to repair only part of the work, the bulk of the items called on the report were declined by the owner for repair. While we always appreciate honest feedback and try to rectify any issues our customers may have, we feel this review is misleading.

11/10/2009

Ken S.

From our point of view, they?ve done good work. Overall, it was a favorable experience. There were concerns about handling the work with the funds we had at the time but I believe that everyone was pleasantly surprised about the price.

Description of Work
Brigham Construction did some improvements to our association’s decks. I believe they did work on eight decks.

Category decks

Serna's Construction

Natco Development

Natco Development is the leader in the industry for concrete preparation and finishing. Our family owned business takes pride in bringing our customers over 15 years of experience to every job. Whether it is a backyard patio, an RV pad, sidewalk, driveway or just a stairway. We have the expertise to make a beautiful addition to your home or business! Here at Natco Development we are specialists in turning concrete into stunning works of art with stains and stamping to blend with our customer’s current atmosphere. Why settle for just a plain concrete patio when our staff can give you a beautiful barn wood or slate look for your new addition. Cobblestone stamped walkways are a stunning entrance attraction to any home or business without the labor and maintenance due to weathering. We take pride in making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied on every job. We understand the importance of your concrete project. Our experts will work with you from beginning sketches and designs to the last finishing touches to ensure your new addition is perfect for you! Natco Development is the best choice for your next concrete project. Call us for a free bid today! (541) 988-1101. Alternate Email: joe@natcodev.com. Contractors Discount Available. Locally owned & operated. Additional contact - Joe Nation. Additional DBA - Natco Development LLC Custom Concrete.

Bates Construction and Excavation, LLC

Bates Construction and Excavation, LLC is a small company, locally owned and operated by Laura and Ryan Bates-a husband and wife team. Our goal is to bring superior craftmanship and quality to every job we do leaving our clients a finished product that they will enjoy with their loved ones for years to come. We want our legacy to be that of honest, hardworking Americans who take pride in their work and truly make a lasting impression in our community through integrity and dedication to each and every client we earn business with.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover