BETTER LAWNS AND GARDENS INC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2007

Founded by owner Georgios Karabinis, Better Lawns and Gardens is a commercial and residential landscape maintenance company offering year-round complete landscape services and has been in business in the Eugene/Springfield, Oregon area since 1993. We are insured and bonded and members of the Oregon Landscape Contractors Association (OLCA) and Chamber of Commerce. Better Lawns and Gardens takes pride in customer satisfaction, and strives to offer the best quality and uniquely customized service for your lawn and garden needs. We guarantee all our plants and planting materials, as well as the workmanship that goes into our maintenance services. Our friendly landscape team is always available to help you with any questions or concerns. Each job is overseen by our owner to ensure that your jobsite has been given the utmost care and attention....

General services for ants,spiders,rodents and termites. Other specialty services for roaches,stored product pests are available. Family start up business after 22 years experience in northwest and Texas. Prices vary with size of structure and pest level. Low to no initial service charge for some homes and businesses.

The Oregon Garden near Salem is a perfect place to see hundreds of flowers and plants. If you are seeing hundreds of spiders in your home it is time to call Pointe Pest Control. We are Salem’s local solution to spider infestations. One of the most common spiders we see in Oregon is the giant house spider. Its size might be frightening, but its venom is harmless. The most dangerous spider is the black widow. Any bite from a black widow should be considered dangerous. When you call Pointe Pest Control, we arrive to your home an offer a free inspection. We will help you identify the spider. We don’t stop with arachnids; our technicians eliminate all pest infestations. Wasps, rodents, ants, or bed bugs; we can eradicate any pest.

We are Oregon's #1 Natural Pest Control company. Award Winning Service. A+ BBB Rating. We provide FREE inspections and offer unlimited warranties. We're a full service termite & general pest control company. We are the exclusive suppliers of NatureLine products, which are natural, botanical & inorganic treatments. We specialize in natural, permanent wood protection against termites, carpenter ants, wood beetles and dry rot fungi. Pest elimination includes ants, spiders, beetles, earwigs, silverfish, sow bugs, centipedes, stored product pests, rats, mice, rodents, and more .

06/26/2018

I made an appointment for the owner to see my yard and he did not show up. I called; we rescheduled. He came as planned for the second appointment. His price was $65. per man-hour. That is clearly more than I had ever paid, but I made arrangements for work to be done. We planned the date, time, and number of man-hours. No one showed up!

Description of Work
I needed yard maintenance.

09/05/2015

I couldn't be happier with this company! We moved into a home on a one acre plot that had been allowed to overgrow for some time. You could see that it was once meticulously landscaped, but the weeds and blackberries had taken over and nothing had been pruned in ages. It is nothing short of miraculous how much they were able to accomplish in four days! The owner, George, was very friendly and prof...

Description of Work
Cleared several large, very overgrown areas, cut edges, mulched, cut back ivy, removed small trees, etc.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

07/09/2015

George and his assistant were great! George responded promptly to my call, gave me a bid that I thought was very fair, came when he said he would and did a great job. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
weeding, clean up

06/23/2015

Responded quickly when it was needed.

Description of Work
cut lawn and edge the lawn before selling the home

06/11/2015

We first used George to re-do the yard a few years ago, stripped completely down to dirt and put new sod on. The service was great. We have the company come back every year for maintenance work and are always happy with the results.

Description of Work
Sod the entire yard.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Landscape maintenance for commercial and residential. Lawn maintenance, renovations, clean ups etc.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal