Spring cleaning has roots in many cultures. Before you pick up a broom, assemble your materials and devise a plan to tackle this big project.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Ashland, OR
There are 5 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Ashland
- Top Notch Cleaning LLCHave been using Top Notch for years. They have a great team and always do a good job. Highly recommend!
- Just CleanedExcellent! I highly recommend this very professional, reliable couple. I've used them for several years, and have recommended them to others (all of whom are satisfied). They treat their clients well and are so agreeable to work with. My house sparkles--and clean places I never even thought to ask.
- Just CleanedI've used them for about 8 years and they were excellent. Beside their good cleaning service, they were very reliable, easy to work with, very trust worthy and flexible.
- J & J House CleaningThe cleaning crew arrived earlier than expected but they worked hard and conscientiously. They made sure that we were satisfied, and we were very satisfied! They were professional and they did an excellent job of cleaning our entire house. We are very pleased and we will definitely call on them again
- J & J House CleaningThry arruved on time, brought their own cleaning equipment and material. They went right to work and worke continously until they were done, The charges were more than what some others quoted but the work was done in a timely manner and professionally. They were pleasent and friendly. The work was completed on time we set a time for their next appointment. I will be using them on a regular basis going forward
- J & J House CleaningDependable, exceptionally clean, sparkling appliances, house looks like new. Worth the higher price to have a complete job well done.
- J & J House CleaningIn 2 hours 20 minutes Jerry and his two helpers cleaned my four bedroom, two bath, home. I had asked them to vacuum only in the craft room. I am a messy artist. The shower floor, microwave, all surfaces sparkled. Great job, even though I had major surgery seven weeks prior and had not cleaned since before that. I was tickled to have it so clean before my party
- J & J House CleaningJerry and his team did a wonderful job, and accomplished exactly what I wanted -- to not have to do anything other than just move out. They cleaned the bathroom completely, the fridge, the range/oven -- all of it. The place was spotless and smelled divine. I was a bit surprised that the cost was almost twice what I was quoted, but it was still well worth it. I would use them again and highly recommend their services to anyone wanting very professional and thorough cleaning
- J & J House CleaningJerry and his team did a great job as always. We have a vacation rental that Jerry cleans for us throughout the season. Carpet Cleaning - we were very pleased with the results. Window Cleaning - we were very pleased with the results.
- J & J House CleaningThey now come every 3 weeks and clean (there's only 2 of us and we are retired and do a lot of it ourselves). I am very happy with how they work and the excellent job they do.
Last update on September 7, 2021
House Cleaning Companies in Ashland
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Find house cleaning services in
- White City,
- Central Point,
- Eagle Point,
- Butte Falls,
- Gold Hill,
- Shady Cove,
- Rogue River,
- Fort Jones,
- Grants Pass,
- Klamath Falls,
- Happy Camp
House Cleaning Companies in Ashland, OR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- The Cleaning Crew LLC258 A ST #20
Ashland, Oregon 97520
- The Cleaning Crew LLC
- HOUSEKEEPING BY CINDY1156 MIRA MAR AVE
Medford, Oregon 97504
- HOUSEKEEPING BY CINDY
- KT Reich Inc CleaningPO BOX 292
Jacksonville, Oregon 97530
- KT Reich Inc Cleaning
- North Skagit CleaningPO Box 157
Jacksonville, Oregon 97530
- North Skagit Cleaning
- Quinn Services75381 US-101
Reedsport, Oregon 97467
- Quinn Services
- Top Notch Cleaning LLC993 Jessica Ct
Eagle Point, Oregon 97524
- Top Notch Cleaning LLC
House cleaners that service Ashland
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.