ACTION VACUUM

Founded 1975 • With Angi since April 2009

OWNER-OPERATED BUSINESS....

We are a family owned and operated Appliance and television store with our own, in house service department. Originated in 1946 by Dick Stewart in 1946, Stewart's TV and Appliance has been at the same location in Elyria, Ohio. Owned and operated by some of the 2nd generation members of the Stewart Family, they attribute their loyal customer base to carrying on the legacy of their Dad, Dick Stewart's belief in giving everyone who walks through their door, friendly, personal service. With an in house service department, Stewart's can service your products when you need it. The technicians and sales staff, are experienced and ready to take care of you. With more to offer than the "big box stores", Stewart's has an amazingly wide selection of major appliances and electronics from which to choose. Make your appliance selection from major brands such as, Electrolux, Frigidaire, KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Maytag, GE, Bosch, Fisher & Paykel, Wolf, SubZero and others. Television and audio brands include the latest technology from LG, Samsung, and Sony. Stewart's also has a wide selection of grills and accessories. They carry Weber and Broil King, as well as Kamado Joe Ceramic cooking systems.

03/19/2012

He is a small operator and local business man. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Action Vacuum to purchase a vacuum cleaner.

02/16/2011

Everything turned out great. As the old saying goes, "they don't make them like them used to."

Description of Work
I have a vacuum cleaner that I inherited that is probably 40-50 years old. The brand new belt on my vacuum was chewed up and broken. I took the vacuum to the shop where he replaced the brush roller and the belt. As he tested the machine, he found rabbit cage straw jammed up inside the vacuum. He took needle nose pliers, cleaned everything out, made sure the bag was properly in place, and I was vacuuming with my wonderful vacuum cleaner.

04/01/2009

My spouse wanted a light weight vacuum to replace her 'heavyweight' vacuum made by a company based in Canton, Ohio. She was pleased with the job her old vacuum did but was tiring of lugging it up and down stairs in our two story home. She wanted a lighter weight machine. We went to reviews made by a national consumer rating publication. They identified one vacuum that was very light weight and did...

Description of Work
We purchased a high end, light weight vacuum from Action Vacuum.

03/16/2009

My vacuum is absolutely the best vacuum cleaner I have ever had-it's very worth it! I have all wooden floors and it does a great job on the wood.

Description of Work
I bought a vacuum sweeper years ago from him. I could not find a part of it. I didn't want to purchase a whole new set of parts. He found the part that I needed and did not charge me for the repair.

06/17/2008

I took sweeper to their store for service because it was making a loud noise like something grating inside. Jeff said it didn't sound like the motor, so that was a good thing. I picked it up a few days later and he said they cleaned it up and replaced the belt. When I got it home it was still making the same noise. So I took it back and talked with Jeff again. This time I turned it on myself to de...

Description of Work
Repair of a Sharp floor sweeper.

Category vacuum cleaners

Sorry for slow response I just came upon this site, we do 20-40 repairs a week sorry this slipped by but if we found rollerbrush to be defective the first trip the price of part would still have been added so costs would have been the same, stop by I'll give you a free pack of bags for your trouble, Jeff

Sales and service of all makes of vacuums including all parts, we also sell air purifiers and central vacuum systems.