Ace Blacktop Co

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 1999

Been in business since 1992. Do work for you as if working on our own property....

Midwest Masonry

Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service fees. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email.

Christopher Brown Cement LLC

Christopher Brown Cement LLC is a family owned and operated business since 1963. We are all about flexibility, honesty, quality craftsmanship and above all, results. My team of experienced workers will focus on your precise wishes to deliver cost-effective solutions to any project. Christopher Brown Cement LLC continues to use only the best quality of materials and supplies in the industry. We offer a variety of types of concrete projects; including driveways, color stamping, patios and sidewalks. Christopher Brown Cement LLC is available for excavating and removal of concrete. Award winning.

Affordable Concrete

With over 5 years of concrete experience, we are here to address all your concrete needs. We do driveways, patios, concrete pads, sidewalks, and more.

10/07/2020

Easy to do business with, quality work, good communication, on time, nice crew. All led to a positive experience with Ace. It was a 600 ft new driveway that has completed 3 months ago. Thanks Steve (owner).

Description of Work
New driveway

08/14/2018

Very pleased with results. Fast and through.

Description of Work
Blacktop sealing

07/15/2018

Did it better and less expensive than the previous "large" companies.

Description of Work
Two driveway reseals

10/29/2017

Showed up once without the blacktop so he said he'd be back next week. On that day a hr after he said he was coming i called he said he'd be there later. He didn't call or answer phone. I waited a couple of days he didnt answer or return calls. If he would have said he couldn't do it or didn't want job i would get someone else, now it's too late in season. Not professional

Description of Work
Fix holes in driveway and blacktop driveway.

09/06/2017

They are nice people. I would use them again. Seemed concerned about quality which is HUGE in this day and age.

Description of Work
They repaved sections of my driveway. Did some sealcoating

08/24/2017

Scott returned my call within 48 hours and came out promptly to give estimate at our agreed upon time the next morning. The estimate was right within my budget so I let him start the job then and there. He weed-whacked the driveway perimeter (and this is a big old driveway with additional parking spots) then burned weeds growing through cracks and blow cleaned it all off. He brushed on a decent thick coat of seal and was quick, clean and very courteous. It looks great and he said to skip the next year and re-evaluate the year after that. I especially like that he taped off the driveway to dissuade cars from pulling into it, other folks just spray and go. Will definitely re-hire, it couldn't have been easier.

Description of Work
Asphalt sealcoating

08/09/2017

Super job. Need to come back in 2 years and determine if we need to do cut-out at the base of the drive by the street where the original company that laid the 2" blacktop layer did not trim the level and water collects and has caused damage. I won't mention the original company but can do that in a review of them on angies. DBW

Description of Work
I needed sealcoating and some crack fill at the base of the long driveway. I found Scott McCarty / Ace Blacktop on Angies and agree with the very positive reviews. My experience in adjective format : experienced, professional, straight talking no line of b.s., quality job for decent price. Not the cheapest around but be careful in this business, you get what you pay for.

04/21/2017

Ace did a fantastic job and went above and beyond our expectations. We would definitely hire again and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Holes filled in parking lot at our multi family apartment community.

01/03/2017

Excellent. Work done as scheduled. High quality

Description of Work
Driveway capped

12/17/2016

They came when they said they would and did a great job. Our driveway is getting pretty old and the crack sealing will help it last longer. We were very pleased.

Description of Work
Needed 290' asphalt driveway seal coated with some areas of crack fill.

Category driveway contractor

Full service asphalt company, remove and replace driveway, add on or overlay, sealcoating, residential & light commercial.

NA