OSBOURN PLUMBING HEATING AND PUMPS

With Angi since October 2005

Tim Frank Septic Tank Cleaning Co

Tim Frank Septic Tank Cleaning Co

Family owned full service septic business providing residential and commercial service since 1966. We provide service in Geauga County and parts of Ashtabula, Lake and Trumbull. Member of Ohio Waste Haulers Association Member of National Association of Wastewater Transporters

10/17/2016

The work was and is being accomplished promptly and professionally. Note that Osbourn's prices are quite fair, and I don't believe that good to excellent quality plumbing (and any other contracting work) can be done cheaply.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had consulted Osbourn for an estimate on plumbing upgrades for an extensive home renovation. They were thorough and informative. Shortly thereafter, 2 problems arose which needed prompt attention. 1. A water pipe was torn by the outdoor deck installers. Osbourn repaired this successfully within 16 hours. 2. We determined that the washing machine pipe did not have a trap, necessitating cutting into the concrete slab on which the house rests, to create a trap. This work is being done currently.

03/17/2016

I called in the morning and they came in the afternoon, exactly on time, and with a call 15 minutes before to confirm. They did what they could for our two old toilets, which are working better now.  They also advised that we would need to replace them sometime soon, and gave some advice about that. Professional and they did what was needed. The price seems a bit high for a half hour's work, but n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed two toilets that were not flushing well.

09/09/2015

It went well. They did a very nice job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to fix a leak in my bathroom sink.

06/14/2015

We got an appointment two days after we called, and the repair was made professionally and on time. We also asked about some other plumbing issues in our house, and received helpful information.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a broken valve under the sink for the dishwasher.

11/19/2014

They came right over to look at this. I've used them in the past. While their prices are on the higher end, I trust them and like that they're local. Theodore is very professional, knowledgeable and dependable. They will come right out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new shut-off valve in the basement. The work didn't take long to complete.