Scherer Quality Construction

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

170 S River Rd

Munroe Falls, OH 44262

Owned by James Scherer, Scherer Quality Construction LLC is a business based on integrity. We offer upfront pricing, honest service, and high-quality craftsmanship. Throughout the years, we have gained a reputation for going the extra mile for homeowners which is what our customers should expect with our family’s 50+ years of experience. From small repair projects to extensive renovations, we give every project our full attention. Contact us today for a Free Estimate! ...

Deals

roofing (8)siding companies (3)home remodeling (2)gutter repair (2)basement remodeling (1)door installation (1)window replacement (1)handyman (1)decks & porches (1)architect (1)

11/11/2020

Supplies delivered and sat on my roof for 2weeks. Roof was completed in one day but the gutter covers were not done. It took a week and persistence on my behalf to finally get the gutters taken care of a week later. Someone dropped the ball and communications were weak until I got the ball rolling. The job seems to have been completed without complications but it's only been less than a week since...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters covers

CATEGORY architect

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

07/30/2020

Sales rep showed up over an hour late for set time. Had to call to see if they were coming. Asked for a quote and was assured that a quote would be forthcoming. Had to repeatedly ask for quote and received no response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair roof and flashing

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], I'm so sorry you had a negative experience. I am going to reach out to you and fix this! Thank you for your feedback. Morgan, Scherer Quality Construction

04/06/2020

I interviewed two roof companies recommended by my friends. Of the two, John gave me the best price estimate but include more ranges of repairs than I expected. John is not only very knowledgeable with his trade, but very trustworthy and professional. He is also very thorough with his work. Absolutely recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof, attic ventilation, deck, and gutter repair

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2020

01/15/2020

It was the best experience if ever had with a contractor! I told all my family and friends! Professional! Quality! The best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof & gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

01/15/2020

Excellent!! The work was done in a timely manner, the workers were careful to protect the surrounding areas of the bathroom, and the bathroom looks amazing!! The bathroom was completely gutted and the tile work done in the shower is gorgeous! We are thrilled with how the entire bathroom came out and plan to use the company again to renovate our other bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath Remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

08/28/2019

Completed on time and excellent work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,home remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

08/28/2019

Very well. They showed up when they were supposed to. Communicated well the entire time. Finished before the deadline.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

08/28/2019

Very well. Excellent team of workers

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

08/28/2019

Great service, had roof issue and facia on soffet loose. They came out made the repairs and cleaned up after. I’ve used Schere before and they never disappoint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

08/21/2019

Excellent! i called them at 9am and explained what was going on, James said that they had some work to do across town but would stop by and take a look on there way. with in an hour they were there to meet me and take look. They figured out the source of the leak and were back that afternoon and the leak was fixed before i got home from work at 5pm! Excellent work and Customer Service, when it com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a small Leak in our roof up near the attic

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

We offer services for roofing (residential and commercial), remodeling of all kinds (residential and commercial), HVAC, and more! Call us for any construction project that you may have!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal