My Floors By Prints & Paints

Founded 1977 • With Angi since June 2011

My Floors Flooring America has been a part of the Galion community for the past 35 years. We are committed to building a level of trust with our customers, one floor at a time. Since our founding, we’ve continued to offer our customers the unrivaled satisfaction they’ve come to expect from us with low prices, varied product selections, and unbeatable warranties. Independently owned & operated....

Project X, LLC

General Construction, Carpentry, Electrical, Painters, Landscaping, Civil.

Premium7construction Llc

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, bathrooms, kitchens, countertops, and more! We have experience since 2000 in the construction industry. Integrity is the most important important aspect of the job for us! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Improveit! Home Remodeling - Columbus

Improve Your Home with Confidence We’re so glad you’ve found Improveit Home Remodeling as you research your next remodeling project! At Improveit, we put you, your lifestyle, and your budget at the forefront of a five-star remodeling experience. Here’s how: - Our expert design consultants help you choose exactly the right products, colors, finishes, and fixtures to achieve your design goals. - Flexible home improvement financing options help ensure your project fits as perfectly in your budget as it does in your home. - Our responsive, local remodeling teams work with your busy schedule to complete most projects in three days or less! - With impeccable clean-up at the end of every day, your stylish new bathroom and beautiful, energy-efficient windows will be the only evidence Improveit was ever there. - Every bathroom and window we install comes with a full, transferrable lifetime warranty, we will be there – any time you need us. At Improveit, our worry-free, five-star remodeling experience has inspired countless customers to work with us for project after project. We can’t wait to show you, like them, what it’s like to improve your home with confidence.

02/21/2021

Patricia L.

My experience with My Floors was exceptional! Clearly their focus is on customer service and customer satisfaction. It doesn’t matter is you have a very limited budget (as was my case) or a unlimited budget, you will be able to find a wide range of impressive quality products that will show off in your home no matter what you paid. My Floors has an extensive inventory of flooring products to choose from. Their professional sales associates can help you navigate their beautiful showroom and find what is best for you. They truly listen to what your needs are and care about helping you find just the right product for your home project budget. Even if you are not ready to start a project, do stop in and browse. They are always ready to help with not only flooring ideas but kitchen and bath ideas too. I worked with Sales Associate, Kris, but don’t hesitate to ask for Steve, the owner! Everyone there, including the technical workers coming to your home to do the work, are the “who” and the “what” to make your My Floors experience exceptional.

Description of Work
Flooring replaced.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

08/12/2015

Bonnie P.

Description of Work
New shower and floors in bathrooms. We love both. Workmanship was great. Took longer than expected to start project.

Category carpet cleaners,flooring contractor,home remodeling

06/04/2015

Nicole O.

We were referred to My Floors by Stanley Steamer after we had some water soak through the carpet. While drying the area our carpets were pulled back and the pad was removed. We needed the pad replaced (we provided pad) and carpet restretched. Every person I dealt with at My Floors was extremely polite and respectful. They came out very quickly to look at the work and were even able to get a crew out within an hour after we received an estimate to do the work. We appreciated the quick turnaround, fair price and great work they did. Would definitely use again for other flooring needs.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet pad and restretched existing carpet after it was pulled back from water leak.

Category flooring contractor

02/16/2014

Maggie D.

Wonderful!! Will use them every year from now on.

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning. Moved furniture, on time, pleasant, cleaned up after themselves, polite, respectful.

Category carpet cleaners

03/11/2013

Sandra L.

We have been doing extensive remodeling in our home. Combining Kitchen and dining room into a large kitchen, completely redoing our downstairs bathroom expanding it from a half bath to full bath including a large 4'x6' shower. My Floors (Prints and Paints) was our source for all the new flooring installed in the kitchen, bath and new utility room. They installed the tile in the bathroom floor including the under-floor heating, and completed the shower which our contractor rough-framed. The Prints and Paints two gentlemen completed the framing for the in-wall shelving and the bench seat, then installed all the tile. They did an excellent job, were very professional, and were nice to work with. I appreciated the fact that they were both very exacting and particular in their work and it shows in the finished product. As they were working on the shower tiling, I asked if we could add some of the accent tiles to the bench seat to tie the design of walls and seat together. We didn't have enough of those tiles to complete the added accent, but the gentlemen made a special effort to check back at the shop and found the few extra tiles needed to add the accent piece. We have received many compliments from family, friends, and neighbors for the beauty of our new shower! And we've had it for almost a year now, and the more I see it, the better I like it.

Description of Work
They installed tile in our bathroom, both for the new shower and the floor

Category ceramic tile

02/11/2013

Deborah H.

The quality of the work was excellent. The worker was polite and punctual. We had to wait several weeks to get the job begun, but once he started the job was completed in a timely fashion. Our only complaint was the cost. We felt the prices were exorbitant and we will not have Prints and Paints ( now My Floors) do any more work for us.

Description of Work
We had a shower stall rebuilt and new tiles installed on the floor and shower walls. We also had new tile installed on the rest of the bathroom floor.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

We appreciate your business, while we appreciate your honesty with your review I would like to address the issue of price and price of services. The items that you chose were your selections for your home. We have thousands of options for our clients to choose from. Sometimes the price of something vs. the cost of something can be an even bigger expense. We warranty any work that we do for life, should you have an issue with an installed product due to our employed installers we will repair it at no charge. We also use all of our installers are employees of My Floors and not a fly by night company that if there was ever an issue we can be contacted to address the issue.

05/16/2011

Linda L.

very professional carpet cleaning not very good

Description of Work
Laid kitchen floor installed blinds put in new carpet cleaned carpet

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation,flooring contractor,home remodeling,floor cleaning

My Floors By Prints & Paints

Founded 1977 • With Angi since June 2011

888 Bucyrus Rd

Galion, OH 44833

Carpet Cleaning, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl Flooring, Hardwoods, Laminates & Rubber.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available