AMERICAN ASPHALT SEALCOATING CO

Founded 1987 • With Angi since April 2003

2.4

complete asphalt services with experienced employees and 100,000 satisfied customers. All work done in house. No sub contractors. Top notch company Top notch employees. Top notch RESULTS...

Mid-Ohio Asphalt & Concrete, Inc.

Mid-Ohio Asphalt maintains a full-time year round staff. Our company-owned, up-to-date equipment can resurface almost any size parking lot or access road, as well as residential driveways. Since virtually no work is subcontracted, we retain complete control over every project assuring quality control and on-time completion within budgetary constraints. We provide free estimates. Payment as follows: residential work payment upon completion and commercial work payment net 30 days.

Paramount Paving LLC

We are passionate about giving our customers a beautiful job. We specialize in commercial/residential asphalt roadways, parking lots and driveways (216) 245-5770 (216)777-0827

Mac Brothers LLC

09/16/2021

Horrible! Job was done in fall 2020. We had rain and some washed off. They came back out and touch up. In spring of 2021, more than 1/2 of the driveway had washed/chipped away. When called (4 calls later), instead of making good on their guarantee, they re-quoted the job for another $600.. of course, they have not returned any of our calls.

Description of Work
Driveway seal coated

07/18/2018

Tod was very responsive when giving quote, but no so much when answering my calls for addressing quality concerns. He finally siad he would fix it and never did. Then they have the nerve to keep calling me following up to a quote for sealing. My newly surfaced driveway started cracking in less than a year. Tood said that is because it needs seal-coated which is a totla lie. Furthermore, they did n...

Description of Work
Resurface asphalt

06/02/2017

Estimate appointment was prompt. Actual service was a few days late. Then they were not going to dig out by the garage as I was promised by the person who gave the estimate. I had to tell them it was promised and stand and watch them do it. Driveway resurface was not pitched and leveled properly as I still got standing water from the rain immediately following.

Description of Work
Had driveway resurfaced

01/11/2017

The work that they did was shoddy at best. When they came out to repair it looked even worse. Did not submit full payment until we were satisfied. Which we were not. The owner was rude and obnoxious. He told us that they do not complete work to the customer's satisfaction only to what was on the contract. Do not hire this company.

Description of Work
Sealcoat and repair of asphalt driveway

12/02/2016

I was over charged, he didn't explain the coating or repairs. He only worked on half the drive way so now I have black blobs in my regular drive way. He wants 5000 more in order to finish the rest of the work. I'm an elderly woman that lives alone, when Todd came to give me a quote he was nice. However, when I began to question his work he became quite aggressive.

Description of Work
He ground and repaired the raised and failed areas of the upper part of my drive way.

Category driveway pavers

SEALCOATING, CRACK SEALING, PATCHING, RESURFACING, PAVING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover