Hines Plumbing Heating & AC

With Angi since December 2012

20 Tannery St

Marathon, NY 13803

Hines Plumbing Heating & AC is a locally owned and operated business. Mailing address: PO Box 82 Marathon, NY 13803....

05/10/2018

Nancy F.

The plumber showed up when expected and was very professional. He replaced the plug in the sink and rerouted the pipes under the sink that were not installed correctly over 25 years ago. The outside faucet had more problems than he could deal with, but he explained what we needed to do for a repair. We were very impressed with Don, the plumber.

Description of Work
Replace a plug in a bathroom sink and repair an outside faucet.

10/10/2017

Judith S.

Well. I was impressed with the courtesy and professional demeanor of the service provider.

Description of Work
Well repair.

06/15/2017

Dorothy F.

Description of Work
Outstanding service and expertise. They provided successful advocacy for me regarding a warranty that was complex and required them making out-of-town phone calls. I'm very impressed!

02/21/2017

Rayne B.

Pretty good with one exception, the person that came to do the work thought the estimator had told me that this flapper valve would also mean that the water draining out into my french drain would have to become deeper before it could reach the flapper valve than it had previously. That is a problem for me as my electrical panels are directly above this drain pipe on the adjacent wall and I technically now have to walk through water to reach my electrical panel. Lucky for me the area is also dirt floor and very uneven so I have pallets on top of the ground and walk to my electrical panels over these. However, sometimes the water is now high enough to nearly submerge the pallets depending upon the weather. So, I now have to have a submersible sump pump installed into a hole that has to be dug to allow the water to collect in one place and be pumped out of doors instead of out the drain hole. But, the plus side is, no more smell in my cellar other than that of dampness from the water!

Description of Work
I need a way to keep odors from coming back into my cellar from a French drain pipe that went out to the roadside ditch. They installed a flapper valve and built up the entrance to my french drain exit pipe.

12/28/2016

Jayne C.

problem fixed

Description of Work
replace cartridge in shower valve

11/07/2016

Richard M.

Was very professional and had things up to snuff fairly quickly and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Furnace needed maintenance

05/11/2016

Michael R.

It went very well. Jody is very professional & extremely efficient in his work. My stove works great and I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Hines Plumbing & Heating. I would definately recommend him and his company to anyone.

Description of Work
Installed my pellet stove

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

10/30/2015

Michael W.

It went very well.

Description of Work
Changed bulb in water system