Hines Plumbing Heating & AC

With Angi since December 2012

Hines Plumbing Heating & AC is a locally owned and operated business. Mailing address: PO Box 82 Marathon, NY 13803....

Next Gen Hvac

Serving most of Central New York we are a small, newer HVAC company with years of experience in the industry. Offering competitive pricing an multiple brand options. Free estimates for all new installs.

Offers by Next Gen Hvac on Angi
BGMG heating and air

I am a veteran owned heating ventilation and air conditioning business owner with 10 years experience. I strive to do quality work with fair pricing. I am the type of technician that pays attention to detail and strives to work until the task is complete. I always tend to have a smile on my face with a positive attitude. I always treat the customer how i would like to be treated. I am a small business which is a positive this helps me keep a personal and professional relationship with all of my prospective customers.

05/10/2018

The plumber showed up when expected and was very professional. He replaced the plug in the sink and rerouted the pipes under the sink that were not installed correctly over 25 years ago. The outside faucet had more problems than he could deal with, but he explained what we needed to do for a repair. We were very impressed with Don, the plumber.

Description of Work
Replace a plug in a bathroom sink and repair an outside faucet.

10/10/2017

Well. I was impressed with the courtesy and professional demeanor of the service provider.

Description of Work
Well repair.

06/15/2017

Description of Work
Outstanding service and expertise. They provided successful advocacy for me regarding a warranty that was complex and required them making out-of-town phone calls. I'm very impressed!

02/21/2017

Pretty good with one exception, the person that came to do the work thought the estimator had told me that this flapper valve would also mean that the water draining out into my french drain would have to become deeper before it could reach the flapper valve than it had previously. That is a problem for me as my electrical panels are directly above this drain pipe on the adjacent wall and I techni...

Description of Work
I need a way to keep odors from coming back into my cellar from a French drain pipe that went out to the roadside ditch. They installed a flapper valve and built up the entrance to my french drain exit pipe.

12/28/2016

problem fixed

Description of Work
replace cartridge in shower valve

11/07/2016

Was very professional and had things up to snuff fairly quickly and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Furnace needed maintenance

05/11/2016

It went very well. Jody is very professional & extremely efficient in his work. My stove works great and I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Hines Plumbing & Heating. I would definately recommend him and his company to anyone.

Description of Work
Installed my pellet stove

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

10/30/2015

It went very well.

Description of Work
Changed bulb in water system

Heating, Air Conditioning, Generator, & Plumbing