Brickwerx Construction Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2016

We accept credit cards. We also offer Financing options....

Dunrite Chimney & Stove

Dunrite Chimney & Stove

Dunrite Chimney is a Long Island Fireplace & Chimney Company located in Centereach, New York. Dunrite Chimney and Stove has been servicing the Suffolk County area since 2000. Our commitment to excellent customer service and quality service sets us apart from the competition! Fax: (631) 648-3215 Voice Star: (866) 521-5875

06/13/2017

My experience with this company and the staff was incredible! They did everything they said they would and more! They exceeded my expectations in all aspects of the process!! The work they did was quality and prompt! I had a short deadline to get a patio, walkway, and driveway done. Everything was done with time to spare! My satisfaction was paramount to them and I never had a doubt!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway, walkway, patio, fire pit

CATEGORY masonry

05/30/2017

Very well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A pleasure doing business with them their work is impeccable very nice job very very happy

CATEGORY masonry

08/28/2016

as a glazier in the construction field for over 36 years ,I felt that BRICKWERX  did a wonderful job on my home in a timely manner,              I would also recommend BRICKWERX to  all my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
added paving stones over existing concrete slab patio,  also over existing stoop.  installed  cultured stone on all vertical surface areas

CATEGORY masonry,driveway pavers

Masonry, paving stone, retaining walls, cultured stone, stamped concrete, pool & walkways.