We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Serrano Fence & Son inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2019

4.4

5000 Long Beach Rd

Island Park, NY 11558

Serrano Fence & Son, Inc. has over 15 years of experience helping home owners and businesses satisfy their fencing needs throughout the Long Island, NY area. We take pride on providing high quality craftsmanship, so you can be assured that your project will be done correctly. We specialize in the

04/15/2021

Itzvania S.

The job was nicely done. Amadeo responded very quickly and answered all questions. Would definitely recommend

Description of Work
Removing old fence and installing new fencing

Category fencing

Thank you for your review! We're glad that you are happy with your new fence.

01/26/2021

Michael C.

Very responsive & competent.

Description of Work
Fencing

Category fencing

Thank you, Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

12/01/2020

Devlin E.

I was happy with them and their work.

Description of Work
Fencing around part of our property

Category fencing

We're glad to hear that you are happy with [Member Information Removed] final product!

11/30/2020

Eric A.

I hired Serrano to repair a 10' tall chain link fence around a tennis court that was damaged from Hurricane Isaias (multiple trees fell on the fence). There are 3 problems: (1) quality of the work, (2) payment, and (3) ignoring my communication. The crux of the work consisted of removing and then replacing 110 feet of 10 ft tall fence. Old bent posts had to be removed and new ones put in place. After the work was done -- I showed Serrano that the posts were uneven and the chain link fence not properly tightened and stretched to the posts. The windscreen was also very poorly attached. All such rushed shoddy work that today, the first storm since install, the chain link has ripped off the posts. It looked terrible when installed, and now its not functional. This is in addition to forgetting to put the caps on all the posts and ignoring my numerous texts and calls. As for payment - to make matters worse, I had told Serrano that I would settle the 2nd half payment in cash. When they chose to completely ignore my comments - they simply charged my credit card. This is an unauthorized charge. Our contract together clearly notes 'CASH' as the payment tender. This will be disputed with my credit card company and in small claims court if it gets there. And the last problem is the complete and utter silence from Amadeo Serrano each time I text him. These are the kinds of things you fear from contractors. While Amadeo seemed to be a nice guy at first, they were in/out quick with poor shoddy work that didn't hold up in the first storm. They didn't follow my payment instructions. And then simply ignored me.

Description of Work
Repair of a chain link fence around a tennis court

10/06/2020

Suzanne L.

I initiated contact thru Angie's List. I received a telephone call from the owner to discuss the scope of the project and was told he would get back to me within a day to schedule an in-person appointment to look at the job. I never heard from him again.

Description of Work
new fencing installed

Category fencing, driveway gates

05/17/2020

Efren E.

Job was done on time and at the rate quoted. Fence came out looking great. Owner of the business was here the entire time until the job was completed. He and his workers were professional and cleaned up after themselves. Would certainly recommend this company based on their work.

Description of Work
Replace a fence

02/22/2020

Robert I.

Amadayo is a great guy to work with, I will use him when weather gets nicer to do more fence work highly recommend Bob

Description of Work
Replace post

02/18/2020

Vincent M.

It was very positive. They were clean. They were efficient. They were responsive. They were friendly with my 2 little kids. It was a positive experience.

Description of Work
They replaced an old chain link fence with an 8 foot full privacy pvc fence.

02/07/2020

John N.

Everything went well. All the workers were very professional and did a great job putting up the new fence. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replace old wood fence with new PVC one

Category fencing, deck cleaning

Brighter Day Power Washing

Since 2019, our talented team works hard every day to provide the best services in New York. We customize our offerings based on specific needs, so get in touch today to receive an initial quote. Brighter Day Power Washing is fully insured.

Mark Gate Automation LLC

We Supply And Install All Types Of Automatic Gate Opener, Garage Door Opener, Remote Controls, Keypad, And Telephone Entry, Safety Photo Eyes, Free Exit System, Etc. We Also Service All Types Of System. Our top priority is to give you professional work, making me worthy of your recommendation.

Offers Coupon

Down to Earth Gardening Tree and Rubbish Removal

We are a landscape company but we also do junk removal and cut down trees. Free estimates for hauling services. Ask for details about estimates for landscaping.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    H1304160000
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check

Fence repair and installation (wood, PVC, chain link, aluminum), fence rental, maintenance, demolition, snow plowing