Cross Island Irrigation

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2012

4.2

321 Dante Ct suite 1

Holbrook, NY 11741

Cross Island Irrigation has been serving the communities of Suffolk and Nassau counties on Long Island, New York for over 16 years. We are a full-service Long Island irrigation company, which installs new systems, services existing systems and takes care of any repairs, renovations & routine maintenance necessary. We take great pride in our customer service. We are extremely reliable and look forward to a long-term relationship. We use only the finest and most modern irrigation products available. All of our materials have stood the test of time and have been thoroughly tested, having been found to provide the best long-term service, efficiency and serviceability. We never experiment with our customer’s needs and will never cut corners to increase profitability. We will never take any shortcuts, and will always spend the proper time to do the job right – the first time. We will work with the utmost respect to your property and, unlike other contractors, will arrive on time, finish the job when scheduled, at the originally contracted price and remove all debris, packing boxes and garbage from your property. When we are finished, we will answer all your questions and completely explain all aspects of your installation, repair or renovation. We pride ourselves in our guarantees and warranties. If a problem should arise, it will be resolved quickly and completely to your satisfaction. We stand behind our work and again, our reputation is our most important concern....

06/23/2020

Leslie E.

Backyard new & fix front years

Description of Work
Fantastic! Phil and his crew were very knowledgeable and professional. They did a very thorough job and came back after the plantings to wrap the trees and ensure everything was adjusted properly. I would highly recommend them! Price was very fair as well.

06/08/2020

Robert P.

Excellent service.

Description of Work
Replace alot Of Sprinkler Heads. Very nice People. Walked me through what was wrong with my system. Fixed it all in one visit. Definitely recommend them 100 percent

05/17/2017

Chris M.

Spoke to Phil to set up a time for an estimate. We received the estimate and after a few days thinking about it, we decided to book Phil. I spoke to him and he told me he would be available Tuesday 5/9/17. On May 9th, no show no call. I waited and waited then reached out to Phil. He had no recollection of who I was. I reminded him and he looked me up via my address. He tells me oh, it's next Tuesday May 16th. I said fine, not a problem, see you next Tuesday. Week goes by, Monday the 15th. I decided to call Phil to touch base with him and confirm our appt for tomorrow the 16th. Once again he has no idea who I am, I remind him and he looks me up. He tells me it's impossible for him to remember considering he speaks to 100 people a day. I explain to him our previous conversations and how important it is for us to have the zones added considering the landscaper is already pushed back. He tells me he will call me back in an hour or to but not to worry. No call back, I do not hear from him. I decided to give him a chance to show up tomorrow. May 16th Tuesday. I take off from work. I waited like a fool. Once again Phil doesn't show up, doesn't call. Completely unprofessional. I do not recommend crossisland irrigation. He might do decent work if you can get him to show up. Who knows? His customer service is atrocious and I wouldn't want another Angie's list consumer to have there time wasted. Stay away from cross island irrigation in Lindenhurst unless you like to have your time wasted.

Description of Work
Needed a zone added and a few sprinkler heads replaced.

07/15/2016

Nancy K.

He was a little difficult to get in touch with most of the time. But he did eventually call back at the end of the day or I was able to get in touch with him on his cell. We called numerous sprinkler companies on the island and he was the only company (out of 6 that we called) that actually called back and was able to come within a day or two. Our grass was dying and it was the height of the season to get sprinkler systems opened and cross island was able to squeeze us in while they were in the area. He came one day at 8pm (I took that as he was very busy and accommodating). There was another company that quoted us $3200 to fix the sprinkler heads and gave us a bogus explanation that there was a wiring problems with old panels. Cross island came and looked and there were no problems at ALL, except for few broken heads.

Description of Work
Provided estimate and then Opened system. Replaced broken sprinkler heads

05/23/2016

Edward C.

Horrible ! He never came for estimate

Description of Work
This guy is terrible. I just called to see if he could come for an estimate. Asked him to come the first time and he called while I was at work and told me "I missed you didn't I". I figured I'd give him a second chance. What a waste. He didn't even call to say he wasnt coming. Never came never called. Oh well , not using this guy . Don't waste your time. If this is any indication of what this guy is going to be like when putting in your sprinklers, use someone else

Category house cleaning, irrigation systems

sorry but i think you have the wrong company. i do not do work in california or have we ever spoke

08/28/2015

Steve G.

Description of Work
Installed two zone sprinkler system. Install was quick and smooth. There was a problem later with the manifold but they came and replaced it the next day.

05/26/2015

Veronica M R.

Excellent, however, there are still some kinks and they made an appointment to come back last week and no call/no sow.

Description of Work
repaired, replaced sprinkler heads and timing

08/24/2014

KULDIP S.

Phil and his crew were awesome and they were professional, courteous. The delivered exactly what I was quoted and went above and beyond to help with the water meter issue. Will definitely recommend cross island irrigation for any irrigation needs to friends and family.

Description of Work
7 zones installed for front and back yard.

05/05/2014

Ryan N.

Professional, down-to earth crew. Courteous leaving the work site clean. Did not tear up existing lawn at all - even having to go through a brick path way. All wiring was tidy. Good attitude by the crew - all was left as it was before they started. The team ensured I was happy with the job before they left. I will be firing my existing company and replacing them with All Island. I recommend you try them out and do the same.

Description of Work
- Installed new manifold (6 valves) - Installed 2 zones (12 heads) - Pipe work inside house to supply water to new manifold

05/05/2014

Ryan N.

Description of Work
- Installed new manifold (6 valves) - Installed 2 zones (12 heads) - Pipe work inside the house to feed the new manifold

05/01/2013

roy T.

Initially I was happy with the work performed by this company.When I called Phil to ask for some tools he had mistakenly taken and a diagram of where the hoses were underground he said he would come back to deliver those things.Not only has he not come back but Phil has been ignoring my phone calls.Although phil and he workers did perform nice work I have a 5 year warranty from Phil so I don't know if i had an issue if he would even come back to fix issue.A job isn't about taking the money and running it's about being there after the job is completed in case any issues arise.

Description of Work
4 new zones of Lawn sprinklers

Long Hill Masonry Corp

**We have now expanded our Foundation Services**Long Hill Masonry has been providing a tradition of expert craftsmanship, quality and service for over 30 years. The company is owned and operated by Joseph Tavella, who himself comes from generations of masons. It is our goal to achieve the highest standard of quality in every project. We guarantee our workmanship for one full year, and most projects are payable upon completion of job take a look at our website at www.longhillmasonry.com

FLAWLESS MASONRY Inc

Flawless Masonry is a full service masonry & landscape design construction company offering high end craftsmanship for a reasonable price. All work is done in house, meaning we do not subcontract any of our projects. Owning and operating all of our equipment makes it easier to offer competitive pricing. No job is too big or small. We can complete any masonry project no matter the size. We specialize in patios, driveways, stoops, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens, poolscapes, plantings, grading, tree/land clearing, travertine pavers, natural stone pavers, Cambridge Pavers, veneers, concrete, blacktop, drywells, landscape design, etc. Call today for a free estimate. Also ask about our computer animated 3 dimensional design to see your properties true potential.

APM O'Neill & Sons

We do not provide seal coating services. We provide a large range of services including asphalt paving, masonry , concrete paver installations, blacktop driveways, patio extensions, patio renovations, stoop repairs and installations, step repairs, wall building and more. We do not offer seal coating services. Over 30 years delivering high quality workmanship in Long Island. Asphalt paving masonry driveways patio stoops walkways retaining wall Belgian block drainage and waterproofing private roads and much more please call for a free estimates.

suffolk and nass
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Installation, Repairs, Redesigns, Spring Turn Ons, Winterizations, Backflow Testing

landscaping.