Glass block projects can be complicated. Do you know how much it costs? Learn the prices and the factors that shape cost to get the best deal possible!
Get matched with top glass block installers in Fly Creek, NY
There are 0 highly-rated local glass block installers.
Recent Glass Block Reviews in Fly Creek
- Becker Glass BlockCraig recently installed 6 vented glass block windows in our home and we couldn't be happier. He took the time to answer all of our questions, both over the phone before installation and during the installation itself. He showed up exactly when he said he would. He was careful about keeping the door closed to when we couldn't get one of our cats to leave the basement. He was cautious about our basement being carpeted and immediately mentioned bringing in tarps to protect it from debris. He was able to customize one of our windows during installation when an issue with vent placement arose. He installed high-quality windows with high-quality craftsmanship. He left no mess what-so-ever. He looked at all the windows with us when he was done. We are thrilled with the windows and have recommended him to several friends and family members read less
- Ivy Lea ConstructionFirst experience with a roofing contractor and felt good about the transaction. Price was a bit on the high side for the work that was done, however, I feel that it was money well spent. Everyone from Ivy Lea was wonderful to work with and highly professional. All my phone calls were returned promptly, questions were answered and I felt good about the process. Work commenced quickly after the contract was signed and I couldn't be happier with the result. I returned home from work everyday to a debris free home. The project took 3 days to complete (roofing), 1 day to complete (glass enclosure removal) and a few extra days for painting of outside shingles. Roof looks beautiful and my difficult to please father (who has done many roofs in his time) went up there and inspected everything after they were finished. He was impressed! Only snag that occurred was on the first day of the job. Within 20 minutes of leaving my house, I received a call saying that my chimney needed extensive repairs and was provided with photos of the issues. These photos were taken on approximately 3 weeks before my roof job started and a mason had visited my home to look at the chimney the Friday before work commenced (I hadn't inquired about any chimney work so I found this odd). So, the phone call I received was to inform me of these chimney issues (even though they were discovered 3 weeks prior) and to give me an estimate on how much this additional work would cost (Approx. 7,000 dollars). I knew the chimney was an issue, but did not wish to address it at this time. I wish they wouldn't have "sprung" this extra work on me once they had already started the project. It felt a little like I was being "trapped" into giving the go ahead for more work. I am hopeful that this wasn't the intent and that I just misconstrued everything because honestly they were awesome to work with. I just wish they would've let me know that they were having a mason evaluate my chimney in advance. The chimney estimate took 20 minutes to obtain (because mason had visited on Friday) while the roof estimate took over 2 weeks to draw up and get to me (they said due to Buffalo Home Show). Overall, extremely happy and would highly recommend read less
- Wonder WindowsWonder windows looks like an outstanding product but they are not willing to put in their products unless you spend an "X" amount of money, if you are not in their local area. The receptionist on the phone was very helpful but the tech who called about coming out told me that I needed to have more than 5 windows I wanted to be replaced or it wasn't worth his time and effort to come about. I live about an hour out of Rochester, NY and they are located in Rochester. I was extremely disappointed because I wasn't just having one window but 5... but he told me I needed to have more than that to make it worth his while. I believe they need to explain that in their criteria on how much a customer should pay if outside their local area read less
Glass Block Installers in Fly Creek
- Business Description:Three employees, Both sub-contracting and general contracting, payment is due upon service completion, discount for referrals, senior citizens, Veterans, as well as single parents ( some income guidelines for single parent discounts read less
- Business Description:Residential Construction
- Business Description:We are a small family owned and operated business with over 30 years experience and hundreds of satisfied customers. We rely on customer referrals and reviews and 70% of our business each year is with repeat customers. We are fully insured and offer free estimates read less
- Business Description:25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE,OWNER ON EVERY JOB,INSTALLATION ,FREE ESTIMATESRecent Review:Excellent workmanship with reasonable pricesJoe M.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al.. read less
- Business Description:General Contracting and Stone Masonry. 30+ years of experience. OSHA & RRP/Lead Certified. Dependable, quality workmanship, cost effective and insured services. Portfolio & References available.
- Business Description:Murphysmasonry.com "Yes We Can Build That"
- Business Description:Free estimates fully insured and licensed "no job too big or small" 24 hour service references availableRecent Review:He gave me a price, upped it and used a metal roofing instead of plywood and shingles. He cheated in every place that he could. He didn’t replace the rotten wood either. He didn’t start til 10 or 11 in the morning, so he was gone by the time I got home. It was just bad work. The roof has a big bow in it and he also didn’t go the height that I wanted to. The cuts were also bad, I could have done better and I don’t think he knows how to put nails or screws in. Also, instead of putting new 2x6’s for the roof beams, he just flipped them over and put the knots on the top. He also didn't want to bring his regular help, so he brought his girlfriend. Just lousy work read lessThomas D.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated by Randy and Shaila King.Recent Review:The turn around time was excellent. They could have let me pay out of pocket, but pointed out that my state has a glass replacement insurance rider. So the total cost was zero. <br />Andy B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful glass block installer articles
Hedayat Mukhtarzada, owner of Art Connection Oriental Rugs in Falls Church, Virginia, opened an oriental rug repair business after immigrating from Afghanistan.
Glass blocks provide an inexpensive, innovative solution for those wanting to build a curved shower or partition wall.
Find glass block installers in
- Richfield Springs
- Cherry Valley
- West Winfield
- New Berlin
- Sharon Springs
glass block installers in Fly Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Duncan Enterprises231 Shady Tree Ln
Cobleskill, New York
- Duncan Enterprises
- Here to Help2597 Assembly Ave.
Keuka Park, New York
- Here to Help
- Western New York Glass & Door519 W State
Olean, New York
- Western New York Glass & Door